Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 11:27:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN TO 50K  (Read 4227 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:30:03 AM

Exponential growth is so hard for humans visualise, we tend to only be able to imagine things linearly, but bitcoin going exponential is what is happening at the moment. Therefore I think it is very possible to see bitcoin at 50k next year. Look at the bitcoin historical price logarithmic chart and compare the growth to the 2013 peak, the growth we are seeing now is much less than that comparitively.
I have noticed this to be the case in most threads on this forum too. It's quite interesting to see that people still haven't caught on to the all pervasive phenomenon that is exponential growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
purangko

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:32:14 AM

Is  it  that  possible  guys?  Is  it that  possible  in 3-4  yers   to see    bitcoin  so high (50k)?

Could  you share  your  opinion and the reasones please?

Yes, It is possible to reach more than 50k in 3-4 years. Anything can happen every month and every year. I established my opinion because of the incremental fluctuation of the value in the past and until now. Moreover, you can assume but never expect because too much expectation hurts.

traderethereum

Activity: 602

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:35:03 AM

Is  it  that  possible  guys?  Is  it that  possible  in 3-4  yers   to see    bitcoin  so high (50k)?

if we are in 2013-2015, the number 50k is only in our dream and we don't think too much and we even don't want to talk about the price will increase in 50k. but now after we are seeing the price is increase drastically in this year, we can see bitcoin price will have a big chance to increase to 50k and it is possible to see in 3-4 years because bitcoin is only use by small population over the world. so if the bitcoin user is grow until the half of the population, then imagine how much the price will increase and in that time, not every people can buy 1 bitcoin in one time buy.

nickmarketeer

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:57:10 AM

Hey guys,
I am sorry to tell you the bad news, but Bitcoin is not going to reach 50k right now. The problem is that it can't scale. So, if it can't scale, it can't be used by more people. If it can't be used by more people, those more people wouldn't buy it. If they wouldn't buy it, the price couldn't go higher. Did you understand now?

I am explaining this problem on Ethereum's blockchain, but for Bitcoin it is the same thing, this is the article and it's easy to read for non-technical people:

http://afterether.org/blockchain-scalability-by-blockchain-clustering.html

AfterEther, another Ethereum network
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:58:53 AM

Hey guys,
I am sorry to tell you the bad news, but Bitcoin is not going to reach 50k right now. The problem is that it can't scale. So, if it can't scale, it can't be used by more people. If it can't be used by more people, those more people wouldn't buy it. If they wouldn't buy it, the price couldn't go higher. Did you understand now?

I am explaining this problem on Ethereum's blockchain, but for Bitcoin it is the same thing, this is the article and it's easy to read for non-technical people:

http://afterether.org/blockchain-scalability-by-blockchain-clustering.html
The forks happened precisely because of this issue. If you consider the fact that multi billion dollar corporations are mining Bitcoin, it should quickly become obvious that they will not allow their literal gold mine to simply die. So a solution will be inevitable.

Hexah

Activity: 350

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:02:57 AM

If we based the same bitcoin track just like this year I think it wouldn't be possible for just 3-4 years of increased but of more and more crypto enthusiasts will go just for BTC only I tjink that would be possible. I never knew too but we don't know time is different from now so that speculation might be possible to be true.

Siren

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:04:37 AM

if we are in 2013-2015, the number 50k is only in our dream and we don't think too much and we even don't want to talk about the price will increase in 50k. but now after we are seeing the price is increase drastically in this year, we can see bitcoin price will have a big chance to increase to 50k and it is possible to see in 3-4 years because bitcoin is only use by small population over the world. so if the bitcoin user is grow until the half of the population, then imagine how much the price will increase and in that time, not every people can buy 1 bitcoin in one time buy.

Exactly, and with 2017 the year of bitcoin, it will be just some time that bitcoin can get to $50K. Its slowly being recognized by a lot of country so in about 2-3 years time bitcoin will be so high that it can possibly go to $50K. We don't know the exact figures as to how many bitcoin users we have, but I agree with your estimates. So think of bitcoin users doubling or tripling in 3 years time, what would be the price of it.

nickmarketeer

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:13:38 AM

So a solution will be inevitable.

There is not solution to this, except the solution we propose. Lightening network is not blockchain anymore, it has a lot of deficiencies, it is centralized, it is insecure, and it is built on top of the blockchain. The blockchain is the bottleneck, and they build a solution on top of the bottleneck. See, they are desperately doing something, just for showing they are solving the problem , but the problem can't be solved without breaking Bitcoin in many small Bitcoin-currencies.

AfterEther, another Ethereum network
mharz

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:20:13 AM

Exactly, and with 2017 the year of bitcoin, it will be just some time that bitcoin can get to $50K. Its slowly being recognized by a lot of country so in about 2-3 years time bitcoin will be so high that it can possibly go to $50K. We don't know the exact figures as to how many bitcoin users we have, but I agree with your estimates. So think of bitcoin users doubling or tripling in 3 years time, what would be the price of it.
Bitcoin value have a possibility to reach $50K, but it was not happen for now because it was a long long run of time before achieve it.
Definitely I was believing that this time bitcoin value were fall into $7000 to $8000 before end of this year. Moreover as per my observation this crypto currency are easily encourage people to adopt their changes.

Sephire

Activity: 196

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:21:37 AM

World's largest exchange group, CME, announced launch of bitcoin futures a few days ago.
This will bring huge liquidity to bitcoin market. After this, ETF approvals by SEC will not be
that hard and  bring in huge money from various funds. $50K in next 1-2 years should
 be possible easily.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 70

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:08:18 AM

If we look at bitcoin price statistics from year to year, I think bitcoin prices will reach 50k. But it will take about 2-3 years longer, or it may be faster than that.

C
Finally C is!!!
bitcoin31

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

For me the highest price bitcoin reach is only 50k dollars and i think it will happen in the next few years. But we don't know when the price reach that price but i think if that reach we need more years . Maybe 5 years or more we need to wait so we can see 50k dollars. And for sure if that happen we can more profit in the future. So if you have extra money in your wallet it's better to buy bitcoin now.
CryptoNerd75

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:12 AM

i don't think it can get so high. maybe 15 - 20 in a few years but that's it
shezu007

Activity: 154

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:45:40 AM

i don't think it can get so high. maybe 15 - 20 in a few years but that's it
the price of bitcoin is going increasing with time and the price of bitcoin is depending on the users of bitcoin when the user is increasing with time then the price of bitcoin is increasing and in future it will cross 50K very soon when the people have done enough investment in bitcoin.

makuny

Activity: 588

Metta - one spot for every service you need

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:37:17 AM

It is possible does Bitcoin raise to 20-50k.
But it is also possible does Bitcoin fall to a smaler price!

▄████████████████████▌
       ██████████████████████
      ▐████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄███ ▄███████▄   ▄█████████▄
 █████████████████ █████████████
████████████████████████████████▌
████████▀   ▀████████▀   ▀███████
███████      ▐██████▌     ▐██████
███████       ██████       ██████
███████       █████▌       █████▌
███████       ████▀        ████▀
██████▌
█████▀
▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HOMEPAGE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHATSAPP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FACEBOOK▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TWITTER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«UBERIZATION» PLATFORM ///» #True Reviews System
»FOR OFFLINE SERVICES    ///» #Built-in Messenger   #In-house Currency

okinawa

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

$50 000 is very high ! I dont think it is possible maybe in the next 10 years, but who knows haha

But I think Bitcoin will reach 20 000$ before 2020

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
cryptofunn

Activity: 98

ARNA Genomics | PreSale Sept 21st

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:29:05 AM

It should be borne in mind that bitcoin is a deflationary coin that will increase in price because of its deficit. Therefore, the price of 25,000 in 2022 is not fantastic. In another 3 years it is quite possible that bitcoin will cost 50,000. Given the growing attention to the community and the increase in demand, this is real

hi-men

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:45:12 AM

It is all related to market cap. For btc to be 50 000 $ we need market cap around 850 billions. And for that, we need a lot of new investors, not only idealist, it-geeks, gurus, gamblers... we need average people to start investing from one side and wall street investors from the other side, then you can expect btc price around those heights.
Aceanyth

Activity: 132

Hmm

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:07:05 AM

It will surely come near to 50k i have been saying this for years now and it will be possible after the price increase of bitcoin. It is headed to $10000 now we will have to wait months for that.

But after that it will keep on increasing people are coming here everyday to buy bitcoins.
pogpog10

Activity: 140

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:49:10 AM

This doesn’t sound that absurd to me. Everything is possible considering how far bitcoin came. Sometimes people forget how different crypto world works. It’s not like a regular market. It has it’s own dynamics. So i wouldn’t be surprised to see bitcoin going over 50k in 5 years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.