Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join The Campaign Against Ico  (Read 98 times)
stopicocampaign (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:02:10 AM

I basically have nothing to say or write. Is there a template for this such of thing.

Let me quickly copy and paste content from my website

The Long Awaited ICO bubble is Finally Here
WHO ARE WE?

Really, do you need to ask…Isn’t the name self explanatory? Am basically a  trader/blockchain enthuaist who feels concerned about the threat of ICO’s nowadays to the success and acceptance of blockchain technology. We decide to launch a campaign against ICO  . Let’s be honest—everyone’s tired of ICOs . 0.01% of ICO’s are real so it’s safe to conlude all ICO’s as scam

WHY AM I SO WORRIED?

Has anyone checked to see the fate of previous ICO’s? it’s just that scammed investors feel shy to narrate there ordeal. Imagine an ICO to pump other altcoin and it seems to be raising funds…..This is getting ridiculous. Blockchain is a technology that’ll serve as a bedrock in which future technologies will be run on. The activities of ICO is currently denting a huge blow to the general acceptance of blockchain.

ANY ADVICE FOR THOSE STILL INVESTING?

Yeah Papi,Keep on investing and exchanging your priceless ethereum for some worthless piece of shit. keep on funding someone’s lavish lifestyle while he keeps oppresing you with pics on instagram…That sounds fair to me. Before the explosion of ICO’s there were 700+ coins on coinmarketcap and we currently have 1195 cryptocurrencies. That means just 300+ have been added in recent time and considering the 300,000+ ICO that’s completed crowdfunding ,that ICO you’re investing on has a 99.9% of shortchanging you

Visit: http://stopico.com

Kindly Sign the petition against ICO  https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-campaign-against-ico-s

Your signatures are highly needed

If there's any thing to add or remove, feel free to notify me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: