Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀  (Read 13935 times)
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

The launch of the platform was scheduled for the spring of 2018, I did not follow the road map for a long time, someone can tell if the platform is running?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

The launch of the platform was scheduled for the spring of 2018, I did not follow the road map for a long time, someone can tell if the platform is running?
It should be running, but there is not much news. I think we can know more details in the telegraph.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

It should be running, but there is not much news. I think we can know more details in the telegraph.

Start of the Platform: Spring 2018. Once devs know the exact timeline then will be post about it, developers have kept their word in the past, so I'm sure by the end of may we will see the platform
jeremijak

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Hey everyone,

We’re very excited to share some news with you - registration starts today! You can now create a Neufund account and complete the verification process (KYC). You will all be very happy to hear that the whole process is easy and takes less than 10 minutes.

ICBM investors: remember to register using the wallet with which you made your ICBM commitment.

In case of any questions – drop us a message. And let us know how it goes! Feedback is always appreciated.

→ Register here: https://platform.neufund.org

→ We prepared an announcement for today’s event, read it here: https://blog.neufund.org/neufunds-registration-and-verification-process-launches-today-f726ba07c2d2

→ We also made a cool walk-through video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dc8H5RyzGM
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

Hello Neumark believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Neumark at: https://cointopper.com/coin/neumark

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
panor

Activity: 110

Neufund

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

Here is the latest community update for May:
https://blog.neufund.org/neufunds-community-update-for-may-5f0f766b1a40

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

I just want to say that this project is very high-quality and promising, as it will allow conservative, old Europe to simply join the Cryptoworld. I'm sorry that I did not come across it earlier, but I'm glad that I came across at all.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:37:51 AM

So, when Neufund will get listed at the new exchange? I am new to this project. Based on Coinmarketcap chart, this project reached $2 in last January. Is it possible Neufund will hit that price again?

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

So, when Neufund will get listed at the new exchange? I am new to this project. Based on Coinmarketcap chart, this project reached $2 in last January. Is it possible Neufund will hit that price again?

Doubtly. Platform is ready. ETOs will come soon. More tokens will be in the market and they will be absolutely free. I think price will go $2 and above in years, when almost all tokens will be issued and equity related to tokens will have great value.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

can you already use the site for your intended use? who started to earn money on it? or while it's too early to talk about it
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

can you already use the site for your intended use? who started to earn money on it? or while it's too early to talk about it

Currently platform is open for registration and KYC process.
Please watch our announcements. We will release news in the next few days

jeremijak

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

We are very excited to reveal names of the first companies to tokenize their equity with us. They come from a wide range of industries (Internet of Things, fintech, banking, biotech and the automotive industry), countries (Germany, India, Sweden, Switzerland and more) and are in various growth stages (seed, series A, series D and more), offering investors a diverse selection.

Learn more about the companies in our blog post: https://blog.neufund.org/meet-the-first-companies-tokenizing-their-equity-on-blockchain-8dd2a9c4091f

And remember to register on the platform: https://platform.neufund.org
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Doubtly. Platform is ready. ETOs will come soon. More tokens will be in the market and they will be absolutely free. I think price will go $2 and above in years, when almost all tokens will be issued and equity related to tokens will have great value.

I disagree with you. The more tokens in general, the less the value of one token. So it seems to me that the price of the NEU can even dump more after the launch. Although this is a little illogical, but it seems to me. On the other hand, I am glad that the team is actively working and is interacting with the community. By the way, your assumptions about $ 2 look too optimistic against the background of a falling market.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I disagree with you. The more tokens in general, the less the value of one token. So it seems to me that the price of the NEU can even dump more after the launch. Although this is a little illogical, but it seems to me. On the other hand, I am glad that the team is actively working and is interacting with the community. By the way, your assumptions about $ 2 look too optimistic against the background of a falling market.

Emmm, that's exactly what I've wrote: price will go to $2 in years, not now.
jeremijak

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Unfortunately, we can't comment on the price of NEU tokens, but I can only remind one important fact in the discussion: NEU have a hard cap.
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Please check out our first post for Token Up, a new publication focused on the emerging security token ecosystem. Hope you enjoy and let us know what you think! https://blog.neufund.org/token-up-analyzing-the-emerging-security-token-ecosystem-80331e9f4af5

panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Our new community update for June is out:

https://blog.neufund.org/neufunds-community-update-for-june-c2a399c65eb2

Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Thank you, it was interesting to read. But I would like to ask, when will the ETO be held already? I mean that companies are already registered, but when will the process begin? And another question - I own tokens NEU, what can I do with these tokens on the platform? Can I use them to participate in the ETO? And also the old question - will the new exchanges be added for trading in NEU after the launch of the ETO?
jeremijak

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

Thank you, it was interesting to read. But I would like to ask, when will the ETO be held already? I mean that companies are already registered, but when will the process begin? And another question - I own tokens NEU, what can I do with these tokens on the platform? Can I use them to participate in the ETO? And also the old question - will the new exchanges be added for trading in NEU after the launch of the ETO?

Burmik123, the ETOs will start very soon! The companies will reveal the offerings details and timeline in their own capacity in coming weeks. We're supporting them as much as we can, however, it's in most part out of our hands.

Regarding your question about NEU tokens – as you know, you can already register and go through the verification process. Once verified you can claim proceeds from the platform. You simply need to gold your NEU tokens on the wallet with which you created the Neufund account.

You can't use NEU tokens to invest in the ETOs – our tokens' only usability it to claim proceeds from the earnings that the platform make.

Regarding the questions about exchanges – due to legal reasons we can't comment on that, unfortunately!
jeremijak

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

Our VP Ventures, Aga Sarnecka commented on legal ICOs to CoinCentral's Christina Comben. The material includes an interesting view on ICOs and jurisdictions able to host them around the world. Read here: https://coincentral.com/germany-off-chain-legal-icos/

Before you start to protest, let’s set things straight. There really is no such thing as legal ICOs. In the US, to hold a compliant offering, sometimes called a Security Token Offering (STO), a company can make use of existing securities exemptions laws. They are restrictive, expensive, time-consuming, and not ideal. But that’s the best there is for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: