Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 02:59:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Poker Club - Play with ETH or BTC instantly  (Read 124 times)
SamEmpori

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

Crypto Poker Club - Play with ETH or BTC instantly

Are you a blockchain enthusiast and do you enjoy poker? Check out Crypto Poker Club! With an easy to use web-application and downloadable portal, you’re sitting on a table against anonymous users all over the world from the crypto-space. Rakes are a lot lower than other platforms. With 4% rake and a 1USD cap, you can stick your profits in your pocket instead of losing it to the platform. We also offer massive rakeback bonus (up to 50%) to be paid out every month. Deposits give access to your funds instantly, withdrawals take 1 to 3 hours. No KYC required - fully anonymous.

Sign up now and join our Empori Events: https://cryptopokerclub.io/a/empori                                

CPC has major security measurements to prevent collusion, cheating and bots. Third party software is not allowed and any player taking these kinds of advantages will be found and banned from the platform without being liable for withdrawal. The RNG system is powered by Swiss technology to ensure the fairest and tamper-proof gameplay. You can read more about that on the CPC Medium.

Join and participate in the Empori Games

To promote our new platform and attract players from all around, we’re glad to announce The Empori Events - consisting of a variety of different games and contests.

The Empori Games
Everyone who signs up via the events link will get a freeroll ticket for the weekly Empori Qualifier. Play and win part of the 100+ Finney (0.1 ETH) guaranteed prize pool with a ticket for the Empori Games.
-The weekly qualifier has 100(+ticket holder) spots, 2/2 Buy-in & Add-on.
-In addition to the prize pool of 100+ Finney, all 3rd players get a qualification ticket for the Empori Games.

Those who’ve qualified for the Empori Games will be playing for a 400+ Finney (0.4 ETH) guaranteed prize pool in the main event.
-The main event is hosted once for 2 weeks and has 30(+ticket holder) spots,  2/2 Buy-in & Add-on.
-In addition to the prize pool of 400+ Finney the winner will get a qualification ticket for the Empori Games.

The Empori Arena
Join the Empori Arena table and be the player with the highest rake. Every month the top 3 players will receive 120, 80 and 50 Finney respectively. The first player will also receive 1 ticket for the Empori Games.

The Gladiator
The player with the highest amount of hands played each month will receive 100 Finney and a ticket for the Empori Games.

Winners will be announced in the Empori Telegram - Prizes are added to your CPC account
Join the Empori telegram: @TheEmporiSpace

Get free bankroll via referrals!

For every friend you refer you'll get 3USD + 10% bonus on his rake for a month!
Rake is calculated after rakeback, you decide for which month you want the bonus.

Required to qualify for the referral:
Join the Empori telegram: @TheEmporiSpace
Fill in the Google Docs: goo.gl/forms/TeUCzqSwd1USyg8z2

More Massive events!

Besides all the benefits of our platform and The Empori Games, we are constantly hosting new events to make our platform interesting to use and reward players who actively play.

100% deposit Bonus
We give 100% of your initial deposit as bonus! Anything in the range of 20 to 1000 USD qualifies. Once you’ve played a rake 2 times your requested bonus you’re eligible for payout.

6000USD+ Rakerace
We are hosting a massive 6000USD+ rakerace competition for the biggest players on the platform. So be one of the earlier players and take those profits!

Freerolls every 2 hours 24/7 on both BTC and ETH
With unlimited freerolls on our platform, there is always a spot for you available to earn your bankroll and battle for easy money.

CPC is a community!

Become part of our platform and enjoy all that Crypto Poker Club has to offer. Find yourself a great community to play poker with and earn some BTC or ETH while you are at it! Let us know what you think of CPC in the comments, or talk to us on Telegram.

The prize pool of the event games increase the more players join, to be determined each month. Extra tables and tournaments may be hosted.
Events can be stopped, changed or started at own discretion. Only play with money you can afford to lose.  

♠️ Good luck and good cards! ♧
Enter Crypto - Enter the revolution: Crypto Poker Club

Community Manager for various serious projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamEmpori

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

🂱♥🂡♠🃁♦🃑♣

SamEmpori

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

🂱♥🂡♠🃁♦🃑♣

fivestarBTC

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

Grin Grin i love Poker now you want me as a crypto lover to play with some Crypto!!!! who made this looks really interesting
btcEthgrand

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qUyY5jt.png

Crypto Poker Club - Play with ETH or BTC instantly

Are you a blockchain enthusiast and do you enjoy poker? Check out Crypto Poker Club! With an easy to use web-application and downloadable portal, you’re sitting on a table against anonymous users all over the world from the crypto-space. Rakes are a lot lower than other platforms. With 4% rake and a 1USD cap, you can stick your profits in your pocket instead of losing it to the platform. We also offer massive rakeback bonus (up to 50%) to be paid out every month. Deposits give access to your funds instantly, withdrawals take 1 to 3 hours. No KYC required - fully anonymous.

Sign up now and join our Empori Events: https://cryptopokerclub.io/a/empori                               

CPC has major security measurements to prevent collusion, cheating and bots. Third party software is not allowed and any player taking these kinds of advantages will be found and banned from the platform without being liable for withdrawal. The RNG system is powered by Swiss technology to ensure the fairest and tamper-proof gameplay. You can read more about that on the CPC Medium.

Join and participate in the Empori Games

To promote our new platform and attract players from all around, we’re glad to announce The Empori Events - consisting of a variety of different games and contests.

The Empori Games
Everyone who signs up via the events link will get a freeroll ticket for the weekly Empori Qualifier. Play and win part of the 100+ Finney (0.1 ETH) guaranteed prize pool with a ticket for the Empori Games.
-The weekly qualifier has 100(+ticket holder) spots, 2/2 Buy-in & Add-on.
-In addition to the prize pool of 100+ Finney, all 3rd players get a qualification ticket for the Empori Games.

Those who’ve qualified for the Empori Games will be playing for a 400+ Finney (0.4 ETH) guaranteed prize pool in the main event.
-The main event is hosted once for 2 weeks and has 30(+ticket holder) spots,  2/2 Buy-in & Add-on.
-In addition to the prize pool of 400+ Finney the winner will gets a qualification ticket for the Empori Games.

The Empori Arena
Join the Empori Arena table and be the player with the highest rake. Every month the top 3 players will receive 120, 80 and 50 Finney respectively. The first player will also receive 1 ticket for the Empori Games.

The Gladiator
The player with the highest amount of hands played each month will receive 100 Finney and a ticket for the Empori Games.

Qualify for The Empori Events by signing up on:
The events link: https://cryptopokerclub.io/a/empori
The Empori telegram: @TheEmporiSpace
Fill in the Google Docs: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/H9EVr696KkUbimGi2

More Massive events!

Besides all the benefits of our platform and The Empori Games, we are constantly hosting new events to make our platform interesting to use and reward players who actively play.

100% deposit Bonus
We give 100% of your initial deposit as bonus! Anything in the range of 20 to 1000 USD qualifies. Once you’ve played a rake 2 times your requested bonus you’re eligible for payout.

6000USD+ Rakerace
We are hosting a massive 6000USD+ rakerace competition for the biggest players on the platform. So be one of the earlier players and take those profits!

Freerolls every 2 hours 24/7 on both BTC and ETH
With unlimited freerolls on our platform, there is always a spot for you available to earn your bankroll and battle for easy money.

CPC is a community!

Become part of our platform and enjoy all that Crypto Poker Club has to offer. Find yourself a great community to play poker with and earn some BTC or ETH while you are at it! Let us know what you think of CPC in the comments, or talk to us on Telegram.

The prize pool of the event games increase the more players join, to be determined each month. Extra tables and tournaments may be hosted.
Events can be stopped, changed or started at own discretion. Only play with money you can afford to lose. 

♠️ Good luck and good cards! ♧
Enter Crypto - Enter the revolution: Crypto Poker Club
is there a form of verification for the games? the game looks  great!! the money pot will be huge! can try my skills on this
Twinkledoe

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

I just hope there's no loopholes here.  Tongue So much gaming platforms but maybe you can attract poker players here. And if your services are great, why not? I'll just wait for some positive feedbacks here.

SillyCryptoX

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

I just hope there's no loopholes here.  Tongue So much gaming platforms but maybe you can attract poker players here. And if your services are great, why not? I'll just wait for some positive feedbacks here.

Well said Cool Cool I can give it a try!! to see if i could get lucky in the game!! i never can be surprised if i win but i have to try
SamEmpori

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

is there a form of verification for the games? the game looks  great!! the money pot will be huge! can try my skills on this

The qualifier tickets will be handed out on a daily basis for users who sign up and fill in the Google Docs. For those who join via the link but do not fill in the google-docs or offer their username via the events telegram, they will be given their ticket at the end of the month when a campaign report is generated. I recommend filling it in though, the earlier you participate the lower the competition. Price pool is 0.1ETH+ guaranteed for the qualifier, and 0.4ETH+ for the main event - The Empori Games!

Each end of the month we will look at the highest stakers on the Empori Arena table and offer the top 3 120, 80 and 50 Finney respectively. Number 1 also gets a free ticket to the next main. On top of that the most active player, called "The Gladiator", will receive 100 Finney and 1 free ticket to the next main. All winners will be announced in the events channel @TheEmporiSpace.

Besides the Empori Games winners to the massive 6000K+ rakerace will also be announced monthly in the main channel @CryptoPokerClub. Worth to keep an eye on both channels, as more events will come soon!

SamEmpori

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Update: A referral campaign is added! Refer your friends and catch a free bankroll

SamEmpori

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Cool The first event will start this Friday at 19.00 GMT, with a guaranteed prize pot of 0.1 ETH +3 tickets for the main event 0.4 ETH  Cool

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

So many online gambling sites right now, what makes you feel different from others? I also saw an application for Windows, will the player be on one server with the player which playing directly from the website? Anyway I just hope the event will be visited by many participant.

▗▟█████▄
                  ▄██████████
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀       ▗▄▄▄
           ▗▟██████████▀       ▄██████▄
         ▗▟██████████▀       ▄██████████
       ▗▟██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
     ▗▟█████████▛▘       ▄█████████▛▘
   ▗▟█████████▛▘      ▗▟█████████▛▘     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄██████████▀       ▗▟█████████▛▘    ▗▟███████▄
██████████▀       ▄██████████▛▘    ▗▟███████████▖
 ▀▜█████▀       ▄██████████▀     ▗▟██████████▛▘╫╫
    ▀▀▘       ▄██████████▀     ▗▟██████████▛▘╫╫╫╫
           ▗▟██████████▀╫╫   ▗▟██████████▛▘╫╫╫╫╫╫
         ▄██████████▛▘╫╫╫╫ ▗▟██████████▛▘]╫╫╫╫╫╫R
       ▄██████████▛▘╫╫╫╫╫╫▟██████████▀   ]╫╫╫╫╫╫
        ▀███████▛▘j╫╫╫╫╫▟██████████▀     ]╫╫╫╫╩
          ▀███▀   j╫╫╫▟██████████▀       """`
                  ▗▄▟█████████▛▘
                   ▀████████▛▘
                     ▝▀███▛▘
ETERBASE

Telegram
Twitter
Discord
SamEmpori

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

So many online gambling sites right now, what makes you feel different from others? I also saw an application for Windows, will the player be on one server with the player which playing directly from the website? Anyway I just hope the event will be visited by many participant.

The USP where CPC really stands out is their very low rake (4%, max 1 USD). Other than that their UI and application are nice and user-friendly. Deposits and withdrawals are almost instant. They host a nice range of events with a lot of giveaways. Their game is also very tightly secured, as you can read in the article mentioned above.

If you're a participant of the events the fewer players means the lower the competition - the price pool is guaranteed anyway! Cool

glasbren

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Poker is one of many gambling form that has many fans.
Many People do like playing it, some professional poker player even able to get so many rewards from winning the game

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
vectorworks

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

Looking good ico, and nice poker game.
SamEmpori

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Looking good ico, and nice poker game.

Cheers! Note that CPC is not an ICO - they're a fully functional BTC and ETH crypto poker platform  Cheesy

Twinkledoe

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

Well said Cool Cool I can give it a try!! to see if i could get lucky in the game!! i never can be surprised if i win but i have to try

No harm in trying anyway. But, if you need to lose money. Just invest money what you can afford to lose. Sometimes if you are overindulged with the game, you'll never know how much you are already spending. Tongue

wamasabefe2odem

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

So, the palyers can earn crypto coins by playing the poker game? Seems really interesting, does the provision apply to everyone or the community only?
SamEmpori

View Profile
Today at 12:36:44 PM

So, the palyers can earn crypto coins by playing the poker game? Seems really interesting, does the provision apply to everyone or the community only?
There are rakeback offers and events that apply to everyone, but the Empori Games are only for those who sign up with the events campaign. Don't miss out, the first game is in 2 days!  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.