Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think for AirDrops ?  (Read 1892 times)
tegalrejo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

airdrop is giveaway coin or tokens with certain conditions aimed to
promoting a new coin or token of a project, in addition to make
many investors interested to invest in the project and increase token or coin price 
on the marketplace and this will not affect ico's because some airdrop coin or token 
doesn't necessarily have a good price on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1862
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:07 PM

What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

no its not the end of ICO's, Yes there are so many airdrops some airdrops are scam they want to input your information like your eth address and you forgot that you put a private key some members are mistakenly put their address, some of wallets that they want you to download and you don't know there is a trojan virus, but some airdrops are legit that I earned much money, but we should be careful what we put information.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

no its not the end of ICO's, Yes there are so many airdrops some airdrops are scam they want to input your information like your eth address and you forgot that you put a private key some members are mistakenly put their address, some of wallets that they want you to download and you don't know there is a trojan virus, but some airdrops are legit that I earned much money, but we should be careful what we put information.

You are right xD, and like almost every one know, we have to read carefully, to check what we download (if we have to), and most of the times you can be scammed, sometimes you can get good value for the airdrop, some times the coin can be forgotten after..., everything depend how the distribution is made, how the ICO work, how many participants it get, and how strong is the community behind. But for me, the most important is what type is the project, how the DEVs work about, and the support to be always good enough and rdy to do all them best for the community, to bring everything on front of you, and you to be happy with that crypto/project etc ...
Almost every one is here for profit.., some for short one.., but some people like and support the others project, because they have good cause, which can help to others or to bring something verry well to the world Wink
And I don't thing with the airdrop free/or non free the game is finished xD

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:41 AM

Airdrop is made to make a project popular. It is the best way to spread the news about the token. And it gives us a bit of money that we can use especially as transaction fees when converted to a currency.
Leonardis

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

Sometimes airdrops can be profitable because you are not working hard. I think that most of them are not scam you can easily make money with a trusted airdrops but you must be early.

Because sometimes the airdrop is full so you can't get your tokens with it.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

Free cheese, only in a mousetrap. It is possible that when downloading their purse, you can bring a virus or a miner program that will exploit your computer in the interests of others.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

I like learning by doing, so I'm joining some now to find out, but yes: when it's free... you are the product

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

Airdrops just just for token distribution not so bad. This is not the end of ICO's bounty and airdrops do not cross each other.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:19:54 PM

I think that all airdrops this is scam. They give you coins just like that, and then Ampat prices on the exchanges to raise the hype and after inflating the prices merge their tokens.

nowadays I thinks the same, maybe earlier the idea of doing advertising, so that they learned about the project, now only speculation

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

Promising coins in airdrop no. They need to be immediately drained. It's mostly junk coins. Wink

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:31 PM

Only tried once, get nothing. Lots of people complaining about how did they ended up nothing after over 20+ airdrop applications. Some lucky man earned money but nowadays its using for identity theft.
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

it is a good way to distribute cryptocurrency into the community and to get the coin going and start trading. i approve of them, free money in most cases

kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

Airdrops is a way of promoting the project as well. Airdops may not actually signal the end of ICO but rather markets the ICO. Though they may not be as profitable as bounties but i guess they are not bad as the task required (one-time filling up of forms and probably posting airdrop announcement) in participating compensates to the token given.

OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

I never participate in airdrops of tokens based on the purses of the etherium.
Only if the original coins are distributed in the airship and it is very good, if these coins are already on the stock exchange.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

I think that Airdrops are a good thing to grow awareness of a coin and simultaniously build a community of true supporters. Not all airdropparticipants are goint to sell their coins for a quick buck. Its also a great opportunity to buy cheap on etherdelta from all those who want to sell fast. On the other hand airdrops are a way of creating a lot of shitcoins, and nowadays there is a lot of those.
The dark side of ICO's is that it can be a money grab for some projects that are shit, but still conduct an ICO.
You may check out WIND coin, thats a great way of distribution in my opinion. Its just great to buld a community like them. Its a serious project, but dont wants to raise an ignorant amount of money, so they give most of their coins out for free, airdropped.
Aleeyou

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

Free money
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

Airdrops are free and as such, they can give you the opportunity that your free token that you got through airdrop gives you something in return in a long run. It doesn't have to be that this token; future coin will rise in value but that is the good pre-ICO starter for future coin. It also drives investors towards it cause it promises something, and that something is free. You cant lose anything with joining the airdrop so feel free to join and hope for future value profit.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:06:59 PM

easy money that doesn't have future at 99%
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:29:51 PM

It can be useful to promote the use of emerging cryptocurrencies, but we must be very cautious when registering massively in the different campaigns to receive these airdrops. It is obvious that only a small proportion of them will have enough potential to grow in a significant way, and the others will only imply a waste of time and the possibility of suffering phishing.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:54:24 PM

In my opinion Airdrop is a form of marketing where Dev distributes tokens in exchange for disclosure and sharing. A way to stimulate good view of the currency and especially the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: