Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nova Exchange is Closing  (Read 4059 times)
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

Yeah, I'm currently getting 400 bad request at login for novaexchange, been like that for about 2-3 hrs now.

As soon as I got the email saying they were closing I tried to login but, like you , got the 400 error. I finally managed to login about two hours ago to check my account.

It's a pity they are closing as is was a good exchange and it listed some of the more obscure coins that were not listed elsewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:31:07 PM

New exchangers are coming, IDex, coss and next other exchangers with better platform.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

yes i also received an email from nova exchange , they tell me about their exchange will close soon ,

it is shock me when i know this news because novaexchange doing well until now.
howtobuy

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:49:49 PM

yes i also received an email from nova exchange , they tell me about their exchange will close soon ,

Does anybody know the reason for closing? why would exchange be closing if they are doing well, especially in times when trading volumes and volatility is so high?
mfelat

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:59:52 PM

shocking news really, is this related to china ruling or something? I hope this will not become a trend for other exchanges
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:33:42 PM

Does anybody know the reason for closing? why would exchange be closing if they are doing well, especially in times when trading volumes and volatility is so high?

Want to get out before the regs tighten up. Probably want a clean break then start it up with full kyc and no ico securities crap to get their asses in jail.

nurlela

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:08:31 AM

what? I still have a lot of altcoin there. I was surprised to read this news.

checked out
after login to nova, i found this

thanks friends for your information. it's time to move all my alt ^_^
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:43:35 AM

Too bad another exchange closing but they said that there will be new management as per email.
I have few altcoins also over there, so maybe just send them to my wallets as they are not supported by other exchanges atm.

numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:50:28 AM

Quoted in the beginning, sale of the site, new owners

Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
http://novaexchange.com/news

So just withdrawing anything onto other sites, maybe returning later when the new management seems capable. Not a real issue.

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

This is very shameful. I know a handful of coins that just recently got listed there and now they are pulling this with no forewarning to developers. It's just flat out rude knowing that. This is one reason why I think centralized exchanges will not last in the long run. There's way too much manipulation involved.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

This will be a bit of a blow to a lot of smaller currencies that only managed to get listed there and nowhere else which is a pity

I wonder if it will stay based in Tanzania or be moved elsewhere

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:11:25 AM

Damn. This is such a bad news Sad
I have been using nova exchange for quite some time now. This exchange closing is such a waste. This really saddens me as a regular user. They have been offering good service to their customers including me. I just hope that they will get back into business again.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:27:06 AM

I'm a total idiot, why didn't I even bother to list my activity token on Nova Exchange? ahh this is not a good time for a lol. they were listing the rarest coins, ones no body ever heard of, they even listed all of the Tillkoeln's coins, including ponzi, ponzi1, ponzi2, scam, scan, some old man retirement coin, TPG.
I'm sure whoever is buying it knows that for security reasons people will never go back to that exchange, you never know if the previous owners could have some hidden back doors to the system accessing people's coins while every body sleeps.

🖤😏
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:35:10 AM

Guys you should read well the Nova announcement..they are not up to shut down forever.
It will be a temporary closing due to a rebuilding of the entire site and team.
In my opinion they are doing this because of latest SEC announcements about regulating ICOS and Cryptos in general.
They have been trading lots of crap coins with real scammers behind , plus they have never adopted a KYC application form for their customers and they know they can be in big troubles soon if they don't change and fix all of that. Cool

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
darksidejungle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:43:36 AM

I will miss the trollbox feature. A nice touch to be fair, when spending hours trickling buy or sell orders it cheered things up a bit.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

Bad news for people looking for rare coins...
I'll have to look for odd and dangerous exchanges again, from china or other far away countries Cheesy

I will finish having  so many accounts everywhere that I'll lost myself xD
I’m not in that situation yet but at my current rate of acquisition it is very possible that I’m going to have that problem in a year, so if you find a solution to it or if you find a new exchange with exotic coins I would like to hear about it since many of the coins I’m interested are not listed on major exchanges.
dtmloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

PosToken

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:40 AM

Novaexchange is closed and move to new owner, hope they will back stronger but maybe in the different name, more exchangers, traders will get more benefits  Grin

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:46:19 AM

New owner there hmmmmm

Is Novaexchange not making a good profit?

They hav around $2M trading volume every 24 hour

Anyhow wish them good luck tho!
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:06:18 AM

When I first received the email, I thought it's only a fake email.

However, after I went to novaexchange and read the news - I finally noticed that it's going to shut down  Cry

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:37:51 AM

I guess they are trying to wipe their history with scammers clean by doing this. Probably the new owner is a family member or a friend of the current owner. I think nova and c cex exchanges are both shady as fuck. Hopefully SEC regulations can drain the swamp a bit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: