Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyBit Automated Trading across multiple exchanges  (Read 3403 times)
DracoMal87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

Hi, how can I decide the risk of my investment?
From PATS page, you will be able to select the parameters for starting trading strategies. Is the second Parameter after the size.

Will you provide more data? It seems that you can go a few days back in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitBull13

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

Hello, I would like to get access to the Beta tests. What can I do?
Hello, you should register on bmybit.com and then purchase the platinum package from our shop.

The beta tests consist in proofing the proficiency of the features that are not already released to all.

Ok, but can I buy the package with the BmyCoin and get some discount?
Yes!

Currently BMYC gives you a 5% discount on our services BTC

Can you make the profit earned more clear please on the site? Ideally the profit needs to be converted to bitcoin or other currency that the user selects.
Ashdad

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

Hi, I put 1 BTC into the pre sale but I notice here you say some tokens have been paid back? Are these as dividends and was I too late participating to receive any? I have no transactions in my wallet receiving any more tokens than already bought.

Also I now have over 1500 tokens from pre sale. Are they only ever going to be able to be used on the website for services? Will the coin be traded at any point outside of the Bmybit platform? I can't buy that many strategies!!! Thanks, I do like using the platform and leaving it to run for me as I'm working a lot of hours and don't have time to trade myself always.
Ashdad

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

Hi, I put 1 BTC into the pre sale but I notice here you say some tokens have been paid back? Are these as dividends and was I too late participating to receive any? I have no transactions in my wallet receiving any more tokens than already bought.

Also I now have over 1500 tokens from pre sale. Are they only ever going to be able to be used on the website for services? Will the coin be traded at any point outside of the Bmybit platform? I can't buy that many strategies!!! Thanks, I do like using the platform and leaving it to run for me as I'm working a lot of hours and don't have time to trade myself always.

Hang on....I'm looking at the platinum package now....if I get that, and use my bmy coins I get the discount.....but having less coins in wallet means I get less dividends? And I guess if you pay dividends you don't want the token trading as it might be security classed?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

Hang on....I'm looking at the platinum package now....if I get that, and use my bmy coins I get the discount.....but having less coins in wallet means I get less dividends? And I guess if you pay dividends you don't want the token trading as it might be security classed?
Hello,

thank you for this question Smiley our token should not be security classed as it represent a portion of the profits generated by our PATS (and not of the entire company). Obviously, if you pay with BMYC you will receive less but you also get a discount. We want to give multiple payments options to our customers, indeed we do not accept BMYC only.

I hope that I solved your doubts and I would be happy to receive further feedback or critiques that might help us improving!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

Hello,

i am happy to receive your feedback! You misunderstood, so probably we need to change the label. We did not pay back any token. We received the BMYC back as a form of payment. Smiley

Regarding your questions:

1: They will be only used on our platform, yes
2: Yes, we are trying to obtain the relevant licenses for exchanging out token against BTC, and the other major fiat.
3: You can add strategies to run simultaneously

4: I am very happy that you find BmyBit useful! Please, use your referral URL to earn more BMYC! Smiley

I wish you a profitable day!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

Hello, I would like to get access to the Beta tests. What can I do?
Hello, you should register on bmybit.com and then purchase the platinum package from our shop.

The beta tests consist in proofing the proficiency of the features that are not already released to all.

Ok, but can I buy the package with the BmyCoin and get some discount?
Yes!

Currently BMYC gives you a 5% discount on our services BTC

Can you make the profit earned more clear please on the site? Ideally the profit needs to be converted to bitcoin or other currency that the user selects.
Hello, the profits are calculated over the initial investment. The percentage of profits always represent a net figure.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

From PATS page, you will be able to select the parameters for starting trading strategies. Is the second Parameter after the size.

Hello, we will add more features for a deeper historical analysis of the assets.
Ashdad

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

Hello,

i am happy to receive your feedback! You misunderstood, so probably we need to change the label. We did not pay back any token. We received the BMYC back as a form of payment. Smiley

2: Yes, we are trying to obtain the relevant licenses for exchanging out token against BTC, and the other major fiat.

4: I am very happy that you find BmyBit useful! Please, use your referral URL to earn more BMYC! Smiley

Ah ok, thanks..... I have written a steemit blog about your platform and tweet now and again. I'm going to try out the arbitrage once available, I've added the platinum package.... I'll be shouting about your product/ICO as I'm impressed with the levels of service, it works, and you've obviously done a lot of work improving things. My only initial concern was that you guys were not marketing hard....I'm in that world at work! But I realised before i asked you that maybe you were saving the marketing until you had a solid product? Too many projects hype an idea that is far from production....You guys have a product that deserves more publicity than a lot of the whitepaper ICOs out there.

I'm not technical at all though, so the referral link is just for referrals who sign up through it? Any signature on bitcointalk? Or small bounty campaign? I'm not a fan of the ones that fork a fork and airdrop squillions of tokens but it would grab attention.

The fork is ruining my life at the moment. The sooner it forks and forks off again the better.

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

Hello,

Ah ok, thanks..... I have written a steemit blog about your platform and tweet now and again. I'm going to try out the arbitrage once available, I've added the platinum package.... I'll be shouting about your product/ICO as I'm impressed with the levels of service, it works, and you've obviously done a lot of work improving things. My only initial concern was that you guys were not marketing hard....I'm in that world at work! But I realised before i asked you that maybe you were saving the marketing until you had a solid product? Too many projects hype an idea that is far from production....You guys have a product that deserves more publicity than a lot of the whitepaper ICOs out there.

I'm not technical at all though, so the referral link is just for referrals who sign up through it? Any signature on bitcointalk? Or small bounty campaign? I'm not a fan of the ones that fork a fork and airdrop squillions of tokens but it would grab attention.

The fork is ruining my life at the moment. The sooner it forks and forks off again the better.

Thank you for this. I really appreciate your comment.

We have tried to present a solid product to our users and not just a promise with few papers to read.

BmyBit deserves lot of advertisement because of the persons behind it. Our committed CTO, the designer, the directors, and the intern also are working very hard because they believe in the project more than anybody else and they also believe that we will breach the attention of crypto lovers.

From my side, I will do my best for providing the best service with the highest quality and transparency.

Keep it up with your work! PS: I am very curious about your marketing skills! You may want to share these with us Wink
Ashdad

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

Me again! Sorry..... Upgraded to platinum account, still don't see arbitrage section, did see on the chat that you only needed 10 beta testers but on the packages/memberships it does say arbitrage available on gold and platinum packages?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

Me again! Sorry..... Upgraded to platinum account, still don't see arbitrage section, did see on the chat that you only needed 10 beta testers but on the packages/memberships it does say arbitrage available on gold and platinum packages?
How did you upgraded to Platinum? Did you buy it trough the shop?
helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

Hello, we will add more features for a deeper historical analysis of the assets.

Look forward it to see more useful features being added.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

We have your payment! You will receive the confirmation email soon Smiley

I wish you profitable Arbitrage! Pls, write in case of any doubts!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

We look forward to add new features too! Smiley

The BETA version is containing more features that must be stressed before the release. We will keep you updated!
DracoMal87

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

We look forward to add new features too! Smiley

The BETA version is containing more features that must be stressed before the release. We will keep you updated!

Not everyone can afford to pay o.5 BTC...
brackisheyepiece

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:07:51 PM

The website has great design,
halle889

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:31:53 PM

can we use this service for arbitrage? if we can use for arbitrage it's really nice.
Arbitrage is in BETA and will be available soon ! So yes Smiley

how will you let people know that it's ready? I want to try arbitrage soon. should I just check the website?
If you would like to access the Arbitrage, you should purchase one of the 3 package that includes it.

If you have any doubt, please let me know Smiley

is there a trial period for new members? or are the packages the only option to start with
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:34:36 PM

The website has great design,
Thank you so much! Our designer will be very happy of it!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

can we use this service for arbitrage? if we can use for arbitrage it's really nice.
Arbitrage is in BETA and will be available soon ! So yes Smiley

how will you let people know that it's ready? I want to try arbitrage soon. should I just check the website?
If you would like to access the Arbitrage, you should purchase one of the 3 package that includes it.

If you have any doubt, please let me know Smiley

is there a trial period for new members? or are the packages the only option to start with
Our trial consists of 3 free strategies! You should put APIs anyway Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: