Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyBit Automated Trading across multiple exchanges  (Read 3391 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

Why one will want to go through this process when in presence of Shapeshift and Changelly these things can be done hassle free way. I may be missing some part to understand that's why my question is this regard to understand it better way. I hope you will indicate the advantages for people like me to have idea about this system you are going introduce.
Hello,

We are very different from the services that you have mentioned. They exchange your assets, BmyBit allows you to make profits out of the automated trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

How much about the total supply?
I can't see any detail about the coin.
if it's basic on the Etherethum Blockchain?
Hello,

The token in not an ethereum based token but it runs on a unique blockchain created with MultiChain technology. The token belongs to the coloured algorithm.

The total BMYC issued are 10 Million, and we the initial supply for the ICO will be 3 Million.

I will post some other updates regarding this topic soon! Smiley
ok ,I had reserved this thread,and I would follow your project.
if you need the Chinese translation,I can finished it Wink
Hello,

We are about to complete our withe paper. Once it will be completed we will need translations Wink

Thank you for your time!
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

reserved for updates.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

reserved for updates.
Happy to read this!

We will post more info about our project soon! In the meantime we would love to have you registered with us!
halle889

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:45:36 PM

A system for buying and selling automatically is a thing of concern - will it be intelligent enough to bring profits for me ? I would like to see it in action in a video  demonstration, which will help many people here to understand how it works.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

A system for buying and selling automatically is a thing of concern - will it be intelligent enough to bring profits for me ? I would like to see it in action in a video  demonstration, which will help many people here to understand how it works.
Hello,

You can check out our leaderboard where all of our traders are listed showing the results of their trading strategies.

Regarding the video, I would invite you to watch our videos on our YouTube page Smiley
halle889

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:45:56 PM

Hello,

You can check out our leaderboard where all of our traders are listed showing the results of their trading strategies.

Regarding the video, I would invite you to watch our videos on our YouTube page Smiley
I am on your leaderboard but I can’t  find the amounts that the people invested on your platform. How can I be sure that I won’t loose my money on bigger investments? Anyway it seems not bad and I’ll probably give it a trial.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

Hello,

I am on your leaderboard but I can’t  find the amounts that the people invested on your platform. How can I be sure that I won’t loose my money on bigger investments? Anyway it seems not bad and I’ll probably give it a trial.
Hello,

we are not able to expose the invested amounts of our users. I am sure that you will appreciate this when start trading with us!

I wish you a profitable day on bmybit.com
Skoppola

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

How the trade system do a trading?
It's automatically buy/sell? And directly do an action on our bittrex account?
Why need our 2FA, which it's the one of important key to login into our account?
The explanation is well exposed in the main post of the thread.

BmyBit allows 3 different strategies that run in different ways. The strategy that you can currently start is the Static one. The static strategy automatically buy and sell according to your expectations of profits and risk level.

You can choose whether to activate the 2FA or not. As you will share your API keys with us, we would like you to activate the 2FA in order of keeping your information safe. 

Maybe next time I'll put my glasses on  Grin
Thanks anyway, I'll give a try immediatly.
baring

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Can not buy STRATEGIES alone?
BurtsCoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:51:19 AM

The Dynamic trading strategy coming in December sounds great! I think it will be much better than what we are using now. Keep up the GREAT work BmyBit team!

Burtscoin  Shocked
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:47:02 AM

Can not buy STRATEGIES alone?
Hello,
Not anymore. We made it possible during the last 4 months and now we have defined our pricing policy which is very convenient compared to the offer of our competitors.

Currently you can buy our services with both BTC and BMYC. If you buy with BMYC, you’ll have a 5% discount Smiley
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

The Dynamic trading strategy coming in December sounds great! I think it will be much better than what we are using now. Keep up the GREAT work BmyBit team!

Burtscoin  Shocked
Hello, Burt!

Yes, the dynamic strategy is going to be a very smart tool. But don’t forget about the Arbitrage Wink this is a no risk strategy of trading!

Happy to seeing you on this forum! Keep up the great trading Burt!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:39:14 AM

Yesterday we had more than 50 new registered users. Some of them have already verified our value by scoring their first profits with our PATS!

I would remember you that BmyCoin gives you a 5% discount on our strategies packs BTC
DracoMal87

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

Hello, do I have to be connected with a minimum number of exchanges to start trading or one is enough?  Huh
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:05:38 AM

Hello, do I have to be connected with a minimum number of exchanges to start trading or one is enough?  Huh

Hello,

1 exchange is the minimum for the static and dynamic strategies. If you want to use the Arbitrage you need to have at least 2 exchanges connected. My suggestion to you is to start with the static strategy which is the easiest-to-use and then decide whether to use the other algorithms or not.

In any cases, Arbitrage is still in beta test and dynamic strategy will be released on December.
Dannybit

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:44:24 AM

Hey All

One of the members from my Community found this project and its been working a treat! there are about 10 of us using it now and all in about 5%-10% profit already, really easy to use!

BitBull13

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

Hello, there are more advantages or disadvantages if I set a low lock-in profits level?  Cry
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:05:48 AM

Hey All

One of the members from my Community found this project and its been working a treat! there are about 10 of us using it now and all in about 5%-10% profit already, really easy to use!

Hello, Dannybit

I am happy to hearing that Smiley if there is something we can do for your community, feel free to ask!

I wish you a profitable day!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

Hello, there are more advantages or disadvantages if I set a low lock-in profits level?  Cry
Hello,

it always depends on your willingness to risk your invested capital. The higher the % of the lock-in, the higher the risk of being victim of the volatility in price of the asset... but our users experienced profits for over 200%, therefore this is just up to you BTC

If you have any other doubts, feel free to ask. I wish you a profitable day!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: