Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyBit Automated Trading across multiple exchanges  (Read 3391 times)
DracoMal87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

Hello, do I have to be connected with a minimum number of exchanges to start trading or one is enough?  Huh

Hello,

1 exchange is the minimum for the static and dynamic strategies. If you want to use the Arbitrage you need to have at least 2 exchanges connected. My suggestion to you is to start with the static strategy which is the easiest-to-use and then decide whether to use the other algorithms or not.

In any cases, Arbitrage is still in beta test and dynamic strategy will be released on December.

Thank you! Also how many strategies can I start at the same time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

Hello, do I have to be connected with a minimum number of exchanges to start trading or one is enough?  Huh

Hello,

1 exchange is the minimum for the static and dynamic strategies. If you want to use the Arbitrage you need to have at least 2 exchanges connected. My suggestion to you is to start with the static strategy which is the easiest-to-use and then decide whether to use the other algorithms or not.

In any cases, Arbitrage is still in beta test and dynamic strategy will be released on December.

Depending by the package you'll decide to purchase, you can run from 10 to 20 strategies at the same time. If that's not enough, you will be able to increase the number of strategies to run simultaneously Smiley
BitBull13

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

Hello, there are more advantages or disadvantages if I set a low lock-in profits level?  Cry
Hello,

it always depends on your willingness to risk your invested capital. The higher the % of the lock-in, the higher the risk of being victim of the volatility in price of the asset... but our users experienced profits for over 200%, therefore this is just up to you BTC

If you have any other doubts, feel free to ask. I wish you a profitable day!

Thank you for your reply. And how to choose a good currency? Any good advice?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

Hello, there are more advantages or disadvantages if I set a low lock-in profits level?  Cry
Hello,

it always depends on your willingness to risk your invested capital. The higher the % of the lock-in, the higher the risk of being victim of the volatility in price of the asset... but our users experienced profits for over 200%, therefore this is just up to you BTC

Although choosing a "good" asset is not only a numerical matter (I invite you to check the Team and the purpose behind the projects), we offer several indices like the standard deviation related to the price of the pair. We also provide 6 different forecast analysis that might help you choosing your good investment.

My only advice is to think twice when investing in assets with a very low volume. Sometimes those assets crash.  Cry

Please let me know if I can help with other info! Have a profitable day!
DracoMal87

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:38:21 PM

Hello,

Depending by the package you'll decide to purchase, you can run from 10 to 20 strategies at the same time. If that's not enough, you will be able to increase the number of strategies to run simultaneously Smiley

That's good! But  why with the risk parameter I can't go lower than 25%?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

Hello,

Due to the high volatility in price of the digital assets, and because we want to be totally fair and transparent with our users, we can't you trade with a lower % of risk. There is always a big chance that the price of the assets can drop and rise so quickly that less than 25% of risk means just losses.

I hope that this makes sense to you.
Dannybit

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:14:31 PM

Hey DKREBEL86

Its working like a Treat Smiley

One thing i noticed on the site, when you open new trades it auto puts your score back down to 0.00,
Also will a leader board of total average profit earned be added? it creates a good community to talk and a bit of rivalry between friends is good fun!

I'm considering getting the full package soon also, what beta's are available to test?

BitBull13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

Hello,

Although choosing a "good" asset is not only a numerical matter (I invite you to check the Team and the purpose behind the projects), we offer several indices like the standard deviation related to the price of the pair. We also provide 6 different forecast analysis that might help you choosing your good investment.

My only advice is to think twice when investing in assets with a very low volume. Sometimes those assets crash.  Cry

Thanks!
But what if a currency collapses?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Well, you will inevitable score a -100%  Cry It happened to me when I invested in Jewel Token (JWL). Unfortunately, sometimes it happens (that's the hard life of crypto investors).

Unless you want to hold (or hodl  Tongue ) you position with a major currency like LTC, please pay attention to the team around the token your are buying!
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

It's a great project, with it we could done any trading with ease and very minimum losses chance since the system already been developed for that kind of possibility.

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:09:37 PM

It's a great project, with it we could done any trading with ease and very minimum losses chance since the system already been developed for that kind of possibility.
Hello,

we currently have a success rate of 96.47% based on more than 5k strategies started by users. The losses are always part of the game, but our aim is to hedge the risk as much as possible!

Thanks for your feedback, I wish you a profitable day! BTCBTCBTC
DracoMal87

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

Hello,

Due to the high volatility in price of the digital assets, and because we want to be totally fair and transparent with our users, we can't you trade with a lower % of risk. There is always a big chance that the price of the assets can drop and rise so quickly that less than 25% of risk means just losses.

Yes thanks. And why the minimum profits is different per each currency?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

Hello,

Ok, the minimum profits expected by each trade depends by the exchange. Each exchange got its own fees on transactions and we need to cover these for scoring profits for you. You can increase this value if you expect a bigger increase in price of the asset, but pay attention because the higher this index, the slower will perform the strategy, but also the lower the chances to loose a higher pick!
BitBull13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Well, you will inevitable score a -100%  Cry It happened to me when I invested in Jewel Token (JWL). Unfortunately, sometimes it happens (that's the hard life of crypto investors).

Unless you want to hold (or hodl  Tongue ) you position with a major currency like LTC, please pay attention to the team around the token your are buying!

Thanks for your reply. And what if in my strategy, I sell but the currency keeps going up? Shall I close the strategy and start it again?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. And what if in my strategy, I sell but the currency keeps going up? Shall I close the strategy and start it again?
Unless you believe that the price will drop again, in this case you should terminate and restart the strategy.
DracoMal87

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Hello,

Ok, the minimum profits expected by each trade depends by the exchange. Each exchange got its own fees on transactions and we need to cover these for scoring profits for you. You can increase this value if you expect a bigger increase in price of the asset, but pay attention because the higher this index, the slower will perform the strategy, but also the lower the chances to loose a higher pick!

Thank you so much for your reply!
So how much is 1 strategy?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:03:01 PM

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply!
So how much is 1 strategy?
Hello, you can find our prices on our SHOP page Smiley
BitBull13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Unless you believe that the price will drop again, in this case you should terminate and restart the strategy.

That's all clear thanks! But can I pay strategies in euro?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:56:39 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

That's all clear thanks! But can I pay strategies in euro?
Yes, you can pay with PayPal Smiley
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

I don't have good trading skills and always seek ways to learn these strategies and charts. I found your three strategies models very interesting and read in explanation generally. It arose trading interest in me again so will be reading more and if some question appeared in my mind surely will be asking here as you are replying everyone in best way.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: