Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 505 times)
rbys90 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

Hello I would like to know about bounty campaign. Please advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landersson

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

Hi!
We have a bounty program that just started.
We include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Blog and BitcoinTalk.
Just make sure that you get up to Jr. Member rank before you start posting anything.
To read about it:
https://medium.com/@febrero.daniel/addaps-abt-bounty-campaign-b0b50e713f6e
To read about us:
http://abtoken.io/
To read about our web browser that integrates blockchain technology:
https://www.addaps.com/

Louise Smiley

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
cryptosipi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

There are several bounty campaigns going on this website.
You just have to look at the right thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0
Here you will find several one.
Keep looking here .
good luck
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

Bounty campaign is when an ICO or a company wants to get promotions, translations and other stuff related to them done without paying so they offer a bounty for stuff they want done. They promise you x amount of shares or tokens for your work. That's basically what bounty campaigns are about.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

Bounty is a reward for doing specific tasks, it can be for posting in social media accounts, following something or any activity which you can think of which can help in promoting your project. Usually any new service or any new cryptocurrency promotes their project in the forum through several bounty campaigns.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

Hey, just don't take part in everything. Thus, you will also support many of the scammers. Do your own research and also take into account the bounty activity of more experienced and responsible members.

Personally, I participate in no more than 5-7 projects at a time and basically this projects already have a successful working product and these are projects that I really like and sincerely support them.

Good luck Wink

juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:34:50 PM

Im participating in Deeponions's bounty campaign, you can check it out in my signature. I have seen a lot of bounty campaigns and this one is the one that pays more. Check this coin out and you will love it, the community is great and the dev team always release good stuff. I hope you join this nice community, good luck!

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:50:53 PM

The only advice I can give you is to participate only in projects with potential for success. No matter how promising a project may be, if they failed their ICO they can't pay you your due pay when they didn't gather their minimum cap. It is frustrating to join a bounty campaign that won't pay you in the end. Avoid joining scam ICO's too. They also won't pay you your due pay even if they gathered their cap and the only advice I can give you to avoid joining into one is to always research first about the ICO of the bounty campaign you want to join.
Orionium

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:51:00 AM

Well, some masters have explain above. The point is to support company in promoting their business, mostly through social media, content creator (blog, youtube, design, etc), or something has high-exposure of mass-communities. They "use" social-community power to promote what their project does. Then as a feed-back, they give a rewards. The details of the rewards and what-to-do is different for each bounty project.
You can easily find the projects fits to you here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 or, some projects also can be find here (under marketplace) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
S4M5.DTY

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

Before decide to join a high-qualified bounty, the most important thing is to observe it. I mean how trusted is it. Nowadays there a ton of scammy fake ICO, bounty campaign, airdrops or something. Better wasting your time for observing curated high-quality campaign, than wasting your time following scammy bounty. Good luck. I'm still learning on it. Thats all my advice.
alex_giusss

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

hi, how can i do to make a campaign?
piaf

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

there is aboards for bounties you can observe it but  you must have twitter account that contain more than 250 follwers and facebook account that contain more than 100 friends if youy want work with bounties
S4M5.DTY

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:28:14 PM

hi, how can i do to make a campaign?

What kind of campaign do you want to make dude? Are you gonna plan to promote your project? Or participating on projects to earn rewards?

If you wanna participating in any bounty campaign, just check : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Some project sometimes splits their info into 2 or more different threads : [ANN] and [Bounty] threads, and/ or [Airdrops]
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

Bounty campaigns are mostly owned by their ICO advertisers who will pay you some free coin ico for you if you can complete tasks such as placing their ads on the signatures of Within a week you can do what they ask for to receive a coin from them or you can like their facebook fanpage and share your people with twitter and you can make a promotional video. If you are good you can also get a coin from them
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:31:07 PM

Yes, there are several ways in which you can help the ico or maybe a project to advertise if by facebook, instagram, twitter and by signature campaigns.
But i dont suggest to anyone to use those bounties, because you are always going to be payed once that the ico is finished, and it means that your payment is not going to be fair, i mean, maybe you are expecting to receive 1000 tokens at $1 each, and when the token is listed maybe they are worth $0,50 each one.. this is why i dont like to join bounty campaigns..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:28:26 AM

Hey, just don't take part in everything. Thus, you will also support many of the scammers. Do your own research and also take into account the bounty activity of more experienced and responsible members.

Personally, I participate in no more than 5-7 projects at a time and basically this projects already have a successful working product and these are projects that I really like and sincerely support them.

Good luck Wink

What do you mean by scammer? In what way does the campaign bounty can scam you?
John_Mct

Activity: 164

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

Hey, just don't take part in everything. Thus, you will also support many of the scammers.
What do you mean by scammer? In what way does the campaign bounty can scam you?

As written in other posts, there are a lot of crap ICOs and token airdrops out there and if you help in their bounty campaigns you will probably not get anything in return.

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

This is bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0 .
 You can go there and find a suitable job

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Black Panther

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

A bounty Campaign is when you do little tasks for the company and instead of getting Fiat, money like Euro or Dollar, you get stakes. Those stakes will transform into X Tokens which when the Ico starts can be traded for Fiat. These works are always very simple. Here are the tasks that they usually offer:
Types of Bounty's

Signature Campaign: This consists of posting a signature that the company writes with code. This signature has to be posted on the forum bitcointalk.org and depending on the ranking that you have you will get more or fewer stakes. You have to be at least Jr. Member to participate.

Blog post or Video Campaign: This is the best option for big media users. Due the number of stakes you get does not only depend on the quality, they also depend on the number of views you get on your content.

Translation Campaign: This one is a good opportunity for native language speakers. The job involves translating three types of subjects:
        Website Translation, normally the simplest one
        The bitcointalk ANN Thread translation and moderation of the Telegram or Slack group in you language
        Translating the white paper, this translation is the one that gives you the most stakes but they might be challenging.

Twitter and Facebook Campaign: If you have a considerable amount of followers on social media then this could result very lucrative for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: