Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit from bounty companies for Jr. Member.  (Read 319 times)
megget (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:30:51 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 06:14:41 AM by megget

Colleagues, please share information about the earning opportunities for the Jr. Member. How much can I earn on average on signatures? For example, I chose a good bounty company. Then, tell me, on what conditions I need to pay attention to the signature requirements, in order to choose a company with the opportunity to get a good profit?

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

Hi megget,
per week, I would say you can hope for an average of 0.002 BTC, not many campaigns open to Jr Member.
You can check this thread for more info.
Also be aware that you need to be quick, and lucky. Refresh this page as well so you do not miss the campaign you are looking for.
All the best  Smiley
megget (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:35:52 PM

Hi megget,
per week, I would say you can hope for an average of 0.002 BTC, not many campaigns open to Jr Member.
Also be aware that you need to be quick, and lucky. Refresh this page as well so you do not miss the campaign you are looking for.
All the best  Smiley
Thanks, junoreactor!

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

Colleagues, please share information about the earning opportunities for the Jr. Member. How much can I earn on average on signatures? For example, I chose a good bounty company. Then, tell me, on what conditions I need to pay attention to pay attention to the signature requirements, in order to choose a company with the opportunity to get a good profit?
There are lots of opportunities available on Jr. Members, there are signiture, Facebook,Twitter, AirDrop and different other campaigns that are open for you. You can earn plenty on these, but still it depends on your efforts and hardwork and also its a matter of chances and luck. In bounty campaign your earnings depends on your rank and your effort participating to thier program... Bounty campaigns pays your hard work by their tokens and these tokens can exhange to btc. or even real money depending on your needs and wants. These tokens also may have a price more or least depending on the success of your bounty campaign, because the more the succes the higher the price of such token.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
junoreactor

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

Hi megget,
All the best  Smiley
Thanks, junoreactor!

You are welcome. Don't forget to write quality posts, at least 14 posts (if I understood well) every period of 14 days (so 1 post a day on average). Details on the ranking system can be found on this page > Forum ranks/positions/badges
It takes something like 8 to 9 months to get to Sr Member, if you post regularly and do not miss any period of two weeks with the minimum post count for each. I say Sr Member because it is from there that you can enter many different campaigns, with solid earnings every weeks.
kyanscadiel

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:29:14 AM

Colleagues, please share information about the earning opportunities for the Jr. Member. How much can I earn on average on signatures? For example, I chose a good bounty company. Then, tell me, on what conditions I need to pay attention to pay attention to the signature requirements, in order to choose a company with the opportunity to get a good profit?
your earnings will depends on what they offer (bounty/sig camp) and also depending on your rank. If you want to make sure you get a good payment check their website or the whitepaper for you to be sure that it is legit and not a scam, then once you get hired always make sure to follow their rules; give them a good quality constructive post because a campaign always pay attention to details. You have to make sure not to spam your post or you'll be disqualified by the campaign/ bounty.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:13:17 AM

For bounty campaigns, it actually depends on how much is allocated for the campaign. There is no specific amount of how much you are earning in a bounty but for signature campaigns which usually pays in bitcoin but mostly token now it would I think range around 0.002btc or maybe less because bitcoins price now is high and they usually adjust the amount if bitcoin is high enough.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:02:31 AM

For bounty campaigns, it actually depends on how much is allocated for the campaign. There is no specific amount of how much you are earning in a bounty but for signature campaigns which usually pays in bitcoin but mostly token now it would I think range around 0.002btc or maybe less because bitcoins price now is high and they usually adjust the amount if bitcoin is high enough.
0.0 for jr member ..
I think it's very big, BTC is getting expensive. and everyone is competing to create account and spaming in forums.
I am worried that this forum will be overloaded

junoreactor

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

0.0 for jr member ..
I think it's very big, BTC is getting expensive. and everyone is competing to create account and spaming in forums.
I am worried that this forum will be overloaded

Not 0.0, just an example of a recent campaign paying 0.002 per week > brickblock.io
I do agree with the rest of your post. There are like 100 pages of posts everyday.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

profit that we can get depends on the success or not of the project, and depends on the allocation of funds. and to keep in mind also is the rule of the campaign, if we follow well, not spam. if your work is valid until the end of your campaign will get a large enough profit according to the rank you have
megget (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

My friend said that you can earn about $ 200 a week for a jr. member. If take part in a prospective bounty, where the award is given in by tokens, I can get a good profit. So it became interesting to me, is it really so?

junoreactor

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

My friend said that you can earn about $ 200 a week for a jr. member. If take part in a prospective bounty, where the award is given in by tokens, I can get a good profit. So it became interesting to me, is it really so?
Ok sorry I meant signature campaigns when you get paid in Bitcoin.
About other tokens, I have no idea, I guess you need luck. $200 per week on a weekly basis I doubt it, your friend probably got lucky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: