Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New massive ICO - looking for the best candidates for our team  (Read 784 times)
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

don't expect to be accepted after you just questioned like a kid the one who post this service. A person like you should grow up and learn to ask or even research first.
Accepted for what dude? For unknown, scammy and shady project without any clear details announced by fuckin noob?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr. G Kepler (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

don't expect to be accepted after you just questioned like a kid the one who post this service. A person like you should grow up and learn to ask or even research first.
Accepted for what dude? For unknown, scammy and shady project without any clear details announced by fuckin noob?

1. Scam - To scam someone you need to have purpose. In this case, we do not ask anything from you, so, there is no threat of scamming anyone.
2. It already has been told by us, that all clear details and information goes through PM. I received your PM where I have replied. If you had a patience you wouldn't write all this crap.

Learn to read and research.
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:15:14 PM

Dude, look at the rank of the one who posted the service. He's Newbie and maybe he doesn't know what are the things he need to post or clarify. You can just tell him what to are the things he needs to clarify by not using your filthy trash mouth.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:06:27 PM

If this is really regulated then you should have to provide us legal documents. Why? Cause government is not just going to support ICO unless you were somewhere in china.
Now if you already do provided the document for us to believe provide your plans we need transparency then if you can provide all of this help will surely comes afterwards without even ask it
Mr. G Kepler (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

If this is really regulated then you should have to provide us legal documents. Why? Cause government is not just going to support ICO unless you were somewhere in china.
Now if you already do provided the document for us to believe provide your plans we need transparency then if you can provide all of this help will surely comes afterwards without even ask it

As mentioned above, all the legal documents together with all the information about the ICO / Project will be public and we will be super transparent.
Please be patient. We don't ask anything from you.
We are just looking for people who will be interested in Hightech ICO.

As soon as we are ready, we will make a good presentation here.
Mr. G Kepler (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:44:57 PM

We are also looking for WEB developer.
If someone can recommend anyone, we will appreciate it
npredtorch
Legendary

Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

It's weird that you're planning a what you so called "Hightech ICO" but can't make your project details to be posted in public. Don't you think that you'll get more candidates for your team if you'll reveal it?
I was just thinking also, if I have a big company or I belong to a well known group that will make a new project based on crypto, why would I be so shy to tell it in public? Wouldn't it be better if I'll announce it early to build the early hype for my project?

I don't want to kill the fun but the words written on OP are too sweet and promising.
-will hit USD 250 000 000 value
-has huge support from Government
-Government also delivers the land and related infrastructure into property for just 1 USD
-we will build a Mega-Factory that will produce hightec products and sell throughout the world
Mr. G Kepler (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

It's weird that you're planning a what you so called "Hightech ICO" but can't make your project details to be posted in public. Don't you think that you'll get more candidates for your team if you'll reveal it?
I was just thinking also, if I have a big company or I belong to a well known group that will make a new project based on crypto, why would I be so shy to tell it in public? Wouldn't it be better if I'll announce it early to build the early hype for my project?

I don't want to kill the fun but the words written on OP are too sweet and promising.
-Government also delivers the land and related infrastructure into property for just 1 USD
-we will build a Mega-Factory that will produce hightec products and sell throughout the world

If this sweet and promising words would confirm, would you be interested?
npredtorch
Legendary

Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:19:38 AM

Sorry but No, I have a lot of responsibilities right now and I cannot deal with this really big project. This is too huge for me to handle considering the target milestones.
Well, you know what I'm kind of excited and curious now to know the complete description of this. Would you mind to share it to me even I'm not interested in joining your team?  Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:41:22 AM

If the OP really had received $50 million dollars from their government for this project, they would be able to hire a professional public relations person, not this OP tool.

I would advise against sending him any of your information until he provides PROOF of this support.  

He/she is SCAMMING for your personal information.

There are no online or social accounts for Giorgi Kepler.  You would think someone that has massive government support would not have just crawled out from under a rock....

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mr. G Kepler (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

Sorry but No, I have a lot of responsibilities right now and I cannot deal with this really big project. This is too huge for me to handle considering the target milestones.
Well, you know what I'm kind of excited and curious now to know the complete description of this. Would you mind to share it to me even I'm not interested in joining your team?  Smiley

I have sent to you PM, looking forward to hear your feedback.

If the OP really had received $50 million dollars from their government for this project, they would be able to hire a professional public relations person, not this OP tool.

I would advise against sending him any of your information until he provides PROOF of this support. 

There are no online or social accounts for Giorgi Kepler.  You would think someone that has massive government support would not have just crawled out from under a rock....

Vod I understand your concern, but we are not asking any kind of information or money. when we contact people who are interested first I personally make a presentation of our Project.
about $ 50 Million USD, we will receive this amount soon, but it will not be money. It will be huge land with facilities worth of that amount. 
About Giorgi Kepler, You can't find any information about me with such a name, because I have registered on Bittalk few days ago.

Guys I really ask you to read what I write before posting the comments. The information about the ICO, me or our team is easy to get, but full disclosure is only for people who are interested in our project.
In around one month we will make an ANNOUNCEMENT, will start Bounty Competitions and ect.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:32:49 AM

I have sent to you PM, looking forward to hear your feedback.

Vod I understand your concern, but we are not asking any kind of information or money. when we contact people who are interested first I personally make a presentation of our Project.
about $ 50 Million USD, we will receive this amount soon, but it will not be money. It will be huge land with facilities worth of that amount. 
About Giorgi Kepler, You can't find any information about me with such a name, because I have registered on Bittalk few days ago.

Guys I really ask you to read what I write before posting the comments. The information about the ICO, me or our team is easy to get, but full disclosure is only for people who are interested in our project.
In around one month we will make an ANNOUNCEMENT, will start Bounty Competitions and ect.

This is all pie in the sky crap. Who has access to this kind of funds and still need an ico? anybody that falls for this is a big fool. The Op is only drawing this out to send you infected links whenever they are ready to strike or steal your personal information. With that kind of funding you don't need to recruit on bitcointalk, surely there are good developers and writers in your country?

Mr. G Kepler (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:49:11 AM

If you read the posts above you will find the answer to your questions
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:51:02 AM

This is all pie in the sky crap. Who has access to this kind of funds and still need an ico? anybody that falls for this is a big fool. The Op is only drawing this out to send you infected links whenever they are ready to strike or steal your personal information. With that kind of funding you don't need to recruit on bitcointalk, surely there are good developers and writers in your country?
Correct. That dude was asking for my social accounts links, to send me "Short Presentation" of that shady project. I gave him my e-mail address, but received nothing. He doesn't know anything about ICO and is calling bounty campaign "Bounty Competitions"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: