Famous quotes about bitcoin?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Kupsi:
Bitcoin - The honey badger of money  :D

Koekiemonster:
"Bitcoin is the beginning of something great: a currency without a government, something necessary and imperative. But I am not familiar with the specific product to assert whether it is the best potential setup. And we need
a long time to establish confidence. I only talk from skin-in-the-game. If I had money in bitcoin, I would have reported it. But I don't yet. I am waiting to understand it better, not with my brain, but with my experience..." - Nassim Taleb

atomium:
“Right now Bitcoin feels like the Internet before the browser.”
Wences Casares, Technology Entrepreneur

this quote is great

Phinnaeus Gage:
"There is no such a list online, why don't we start creating one?"

~cedivad

Quote from: Inaba on November 03, 2012, 05:03:19 AM

Quote from: abracadabra on November 02, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

From the same guy...

So go on, lets see you find a lie.  You've yet to produce a single shred of proof for your assertions.  I look forward to seeing you flail about further.

Otoh:
"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on. If enough people think the same way, that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy."

Satoshi Nakamoto, 2009 01 17

"MAGIC INTERNET MONEY"

FreeMoney, 2012 07 24

"Bitcoin’s a dollar bill, with a teleporter built in."

'We can just poke in a few coordinates and poof, off it goes, with the ease of posting to some forum somewhere. That’s somewhat new.
[...] But its real value proposition is as a medium for transfer.  It really works. And keep in mind, if we’re just holding the currency for a few minutes, we don’t care about the absolute value.'  

Dan Kaminsky, Wired contributor, 2013 05 03

See also the thread: Impressive bitcoin one liners for non bitcoiners for more, mostly not so famous quotes, ie:

BTC = $c²

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page