Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

In my opinion, the reason why most of the crypto users are from the richest countries is simply because of the technology, most of the third world countries are not interested in the new technology, and that is because they already have a lot of problem finding food, their problem is how to get food and to survive a day without dying, so new technologies are just way out of their heads. One more thing is that, they they dont have enough information about cryptocurrencies and other modern technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

in my opinion it is very natural because United States is a very developed and developing country so that the economic finance in the country is very good and many people are prosperous.
Ridersss

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

https://i.imgur.com/pgqaTer.jpg

It may be very difficult if a small country can participate and can benefit from following the development of bitcoin. first: small country infrastructure is very inadequate to access the internet network. second: education in the use of bitcoin in a small country is very small, so few people know the existence of bitcoin.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

At first you have to keep on mind that, Bitcoin is related with technology. Need proper knowledge about technology. In rich country all latest facilities available there. They have proper knowledge about bitcoin. So all facilities available there. They can contribute in any latest facilities. Instead of rich,  I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

In my opinion, only relying on the growth of bitcoin ATMs that cannot accurately show users in the country, I think it would be better if you have information on each country's local exchangers that requires KYC. I think that you can do an analysis of how many users of bitcoin in the country, of course, only information on how many users and are not detailed information. Why do i think so? because bitcoin still can't be made a legal payment and not many stores have that concept so users need local exchange to exchange it with FIAT.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hdheiiwo123

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

Countries with strong economies use bitcoin far more than countries with weak economies but for some reason, the bitcoin user population has decided weak economies are what is good for bitcoin.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

This is because they discover the potential for bitcoin development that will help them increase their income and succeed in their careers.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

Well, that is what must be expected to come. After all, they have the resources to easily adapt into sudden changes just like engaging into a fast rising currency like Bitcoin as well as the other types of cryptocurrency. Rich countries are capable to adaptation unlike poor countries which tends to focus into finding resources to satisfy their needs in a physical manner added by the fact that they are really hard to adapt into certain innovations in technology because of lack of resources that are needed for a successful adaptation. Also, not all countries are open into adaptation and recognizing the value of cryptocurrency development because they still tend to work into a physical manner than on a virtual one.

Yasinionela

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Because of low inflation rate and high purchasing power of their national currency. And they are highly developed countries with a developed technological infrastructure, they have the tools to support ATM ATM creation everywhere.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

Well i think the reasons is cause they are more opened and they are free and developed country do let their citizens to do as they wish. Not like in my country where everything is controled and i do even never see any bitcoin related news in television. They really trying to make people in my country dont know about it.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

A lot of people in really poor countries don't even have internet.  How in the hell can they use bitcoin if they don't even have access to a computer.  I read that only half of the people around the world have internet access.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

The use of crypto currencies is indeed monopolized by countries that are already advanced because they already have a good economic level in contrast to countries that are still developing, let alone to use bitcoin to eat, many residents are still in trouble, so I think for the use of crypto currencies in developing countries it will be very difficult to implement
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

In my opinion, the reason why most of the crypto users are from the richest countries is simply because of the technology, most of the third world countries are not interested in the new technology, and that is because they already have a lot of problem finding food, their problem is how to get food and to survive a day without dying, so new technologies are just way out of their heads. One more thing is that, they they dont have enough information about cryptocurrencies and other modern technologies.
You are right, for countries with poor economies, what people care about is work that can generate money and help them maintain their daily lives, technology with them is a luxury, they do not even have enough time to work, why should they care about bitcoin or technology. While for countries with good economies, they have the advantage to develop and optimize the benefits they receive from bitcoin, their condition and time are too much for that, Bitcoin users are concentrated in most of these countries is a sure thing

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/pgqaTer.jpg

Bitcoin procedures really has a great impact regarding the economic growth of a country. Since it decreases number of unemployment in the country, it lead into increase to their economic status. Thus, gaining profit from the operation of Bitcoin can contribute to the life of an individual which will reflect also to their economy.

Bitcoin users continue to increase. It is the part of the process of innovation.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Most likely they were one of the first who learned about bitcoin and began to be interested in this sphere and earnings on it. It is also possible that this entire sphere began to develop more rapidly in their countries and people believed in it and invested their money. Do not forget that in such countries, people more trust in various online currencies and in those days for the price of bitcoin, which was a sin not to invest at least a couple of dozen dollars.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

People of countries with backward economy (I suppose that's what you meant by "people of small countries") have a bunch of other problems starting from lack of drinking water and electricity to constant social earthquakes and wars.
Earning money in such countries is a process based on primitive extraction of mineral resources and prehistoric methods of trading.
So I really doubt that their interest in bitcoin and crypto in general will explode in the nearest several decades.

Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

Every transactions are recorded in the block digitally that acts like a ledger. All blocks are connected to each other so that nobody can alter it .Bitcoin users are mostly from economically developed countries having minimum required education and living facilities through the state government so Bitcoin is globally attracted for the daily requirement.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

perhaps due to literacy and the opportunity to invest free funds in different directions? in General, I thought that undeveloped countries invest more
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

excess money, comfortable live, big risk credit, access to technology and knowledge.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

perhaps due to literacy and the opportunity to invest free funds in different directions? in General, I thought that undeveloped countries invest more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: