Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:11:13 AM

Probably because in economically developed countries people tend to see significantly more opportunities in the global economy than the same people from less developed countries. I think this is due to the coverage of basic human needs.

It is true that it depends on the need of that individual but I don't think economically developed countries had the most bitcoin users. There are a lot of them in third world countries too, I am in a third world country and I can say there are a lot of bitcoin users here too the problem is that they are not that big of hodlers like others.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:54:43 AM

Probably because in economically developed countries people tend to see significantly more opportunities in the global economy than the same people from less developed countries. I think this is due to the coverage of basic human needs.

it is very true what you convey in your opinion crypto or bitcoin currency in my opinion was created using the times and technology and of course it can be used in countries that are developing in terms of economy or technology and I think someday it will be needed in developing countries of course

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:31:06 PM

I think that the right way to benefit from small countries with minimal economies is to change bitcoin to local currency and buy to sell in countries with very prosperous economies, this is always to avoid inflation and make a move by taking advantage of deflation. This is a very good move especially for countries that are bordering and have a high probability of passing between them and being in constant commercialization.
No, I beg to disagree OP from the title of its topic itself stating that only those people coming from rich countries are mostly used bitcoins because anywhere in the world to where bitcoin has introduced either rich country or poor country had invested or using it. It is just that rich country had more resources to invest and that is why probably they can move bitcoin market price that easily.

microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:00:03 PM

It is quite normal that more developed countries use advanced technologies more. Over time, I think other countries will catch up.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:24:53 AM

It is quite normal that more developed countries use advanced technologies more. Over time, I think other countries will catch up.
developments and technology will continue to move forward and that will happen in every country that will develop and crypto currencies were created to answer these developments and crypto currencies were created for the development of time and technology and of course developing countries that will use crypto currencies as their economic development
right, technological developments began from developed countries, which did find the technology. while developing countries are affected because they collaborate with developed countries, so that they keep up with their development, of course developing countries want to become developed countries
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:27:09 PM

i think the reason is that they all have good understandinthat bitcoin will lead it to future payment , and they have good acess to it
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:16:37 PM

of course because crypto currencies are created using the advancement of time and technology and of course developing countries will need developments in their economic and economic fields
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:48:36 PM

In my opinion, this is logical. Buy bitcoin at such a high price can only in those countries where there is a very high level of income of the population. In addition, the occupation of cryptocurrency presupposes the presence of a sufficient amount of free time and a certain technical equipment. If people in poor countries from morning to night earn themselves and their families for a piece of bread, they will clearly not be up to cryptocurrency. Most likely, they will not even know about it, and if they hear it, they will not be able to use it, because the cryptocurrency requires certain knowledge and skills.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:10:52 AM

Crypto currency was created using the times and technology so that in my opinion, as time went on and crypto currency technology would be needed
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:25:01 AM

It's because there are more people that are interested in current trends of technology on those countries. Some big merchants there helps to promote bitcoin. People keeps exploring ways to make their life more productive and efficient. Unlike other countries they stay to the traditional or usual way of doing transactions. And not many people in thst country knows about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: