Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4144 times)
mwaqas533 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

after marriage, because if before the marriage we think is just ourself, different when has married we have to equate the ego with other people (wife) that's the real life.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

I am not married now but l am not young too , i mean i am in life before marrige term and i am feeling myself independent now, i can go everywhere when l want but after marriage i cant be like that so i am afraid to be marry with someone.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

I am still single so I really can't differentiate it. But based in what I have observed, when someone gets married to a spouse, their priority suddenly changes. Before when they were still single, they would do whatever they want, go to wherever they like and buy what they desire for themselves. But if you are married, you should your spouse as your first priority before yourself and eventually your kids as well before your own good.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:39:25 PM

I am not married so I still do not know how life after marriage, but I think life after marriage will be better than before marriage because my opinion it will add happiness in our lives.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

I think there are some facilities after marriage. there are also some conveniences.
financially difficult. For example, to house the house. to be in a certain standard. There are also conveniences. for example, do not spend money to discuss Smiley
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

For me life is the same before and after marriage. Same in terms of value. We re given long years of singlehood, we have those times to feel singleness and enjoy life being alone. Marriage is not a prerequisite for life and no one is ever obliged to get married. Now, if you are tired and bored of being single, you got to sit down and think very well about it. Every actions we take need a very thorough  examinations and understanding of the decisions we’ve made about it. If we think we are tired of being alone and we are ready to live with someone not related to you for the rest of your life then it’s time to make the decision to get married but remember that this married term comes in a package and you got to accept the whole package once you decide to do it.
J.Werner

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

In my opinion after marriage all of things are difficult. When you are free, you can do whatever you like, in a marriage it will not work out.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:42:05 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
I like marriage. Now there is someone who prepares  for me delicious food and to wash my dirty socks)). And boring to live alone. And my wife also gave me a daughter. Now every day is a lot of fun.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:16:10 PM

There's a big difference for me. I can say that life is easier when I was single but my married life is happier. Some people might say that being married is hard because you have to sustain your family needs. Yes , I agree, it's quite hard but as a man, we should provide their needs. The happiness that we get from our family is incomparable. Enjoy your life while you're single before you enter the paradise of being married.
angelina77

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:26 PM

Most likely, many think that life is easier before marriage, but I think that such support and enjoyment from a loved one you can not get before marriage
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:58:54 PM

After marriage it takes a lot of work to make the relationship even last more, both partners will eventually become fed up with each other in the sense that they have become so used to each other and if care is not taken, that's when people starts to cheat.
Nalbo

Activity: 869
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:08:10 PM

It's a transition between a kid and a man.
Single life is care free, independent and responsibility free.
With marriage comes responsibilities and restrictions.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:48:39 PM

Life is always hard I think. But of course there are some advantages of being married someone who will love you in good time and bad time. For example some people may need a support when they feel upset. However some of them choose being and living alone. It depends on characters of people. People can also live without marriage while sharing life with someone. I sometimes choose being alone and sometimes want to be married someone. I don't know which one is good decision.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:12:25 AM

when i was young i had nothing else to do but to roam up to night.when i had a partner and my child changed my life and i also stop drinking alcohol and smoked.then i Knew Our Lord Jesus Christ our Savior and there was a change in life but im not married yet and hoping this coming year.how abou you guys,what's your life when you're single?
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:55:09 AM

when i was young i had nothing else to do but to roam up to night.when i had a partner and my child changed my life and i also stop drinking alcohol and smoked.then i Knew Our Lord Jesus Christ our Savior and there was a change in life but im not married yet and hoping this coming year.how abou you guys,what's your life when you're single?
life before marriage is all about thinking about yourself, so as to say, self-centered. while life after marriage requires a great sacrifice for you are not only living for yourself but also for your partner and epventually for your family.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:06:28 AM

Life before marriage is easy because you have the freedom to whatever you want and go where ever you go. You always have your time . All you think is all about yourself, . But for some people the life after marriage is the best and happiest life that they are with , because with someone who you love , living with him/her for the rest of your lives is the sweetest to be with. Having children in the future which makes of your life more happier because you have the inheritors in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CherRic

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

life ia a beautiful journey. It's an adventure that we must enjoy, wether before or after marriage. Life before marriage is a great one because everything you do, evrywhere you go and anything you want, will be yours. However, life after marriage is an opposite of what you have when are single. but, marriage life is exciting and adventorous because you will be able to find everything for your partner and family and able to see what you can do! it's a life changing journey indeed!
Fantastic33

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:55:16 AM

In my opinion and based on my experience, life before marriage is easier than being married. When you are single, you have the freedom to do everything.. no rules..you can work as much as you want.. you can control your time.. but when u are married, there are some rules that you should follow just like what i experienced that i should go home early, no overtime....marriage only gave me problem because my partner used to gamble until he used up all our money..he doesnt take care of the kids.... Mmmm but maybe i think it also depends on your partner.. if your partner is a responsible one, and a family man, a man who can understand you, i think there will be no problem and life would be easier even after marriage.
Marriage is a matter of choosing the right one, the love of your life, the one who will ride on your journey and will help you make things easy, will make you happy, and will love and understand you through ups and downs of your life.
trinhdinhthang20007

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

Before marriage is a romantic life. And after marriage married life is still very interesting but when the child is completely different. Life is a higher life, more of duty and responsibility, of the tireless efforts of the family and the happiness of the little ones. Great. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: