Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie want to join bounty?  (Read 760 times)
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

mostly bounty managers don't allow newbies for their handled projects , bcoz people make multiple account and spam it .
also those who offer bounty to newbies give less stake in compare to member and other ranks .

but still for any newbie there are still many bounties which you can check in bounties section , projects may not be that great but something is better than nothing . so until you become high rank member keep posting quality posts .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rileynicole17

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:26 AM

You can join bounties but mostly you cannot. It's hard to find a bounty that allows to join newbie. I am suggesting that rank up to a jr. member so that there are more opportunities for you and you can earn more.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Most of the campaign will not Jr. Member to join the campaign, i have never seen any campaign any bounty campaign accepting Jr level members.
Try to find and learn basic things before applying to any bounty because we should thoroughly understand all sections of the Bitcointalk forum.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

of course you can join any signature campaign. the gift that he offers that you akamu can from his .. according to our position whether we are newbe or legend ..
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

As I am newbie here can I join any bounty? And if yes then what I get from it?.
could be dependent you want to get the service from which whether the campaign twitter, facebook or telgram. If you want to follow a very rare signature campaign for your rank there will be only a small fee.
andilau

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

but you can not follow all campaigns, just a few, like facebook and twitter campaigns
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

Bounties are not meant only high rank members dude. Even you can join in this forum and make the money instantly if you own the social network accounts with the big friend list you have.
There are plenty of bounty campaigns looking for facebook and twitter promotion with the help of bounty programs.
To participate in that doing simple tasks you can get the stakes as mentioned in the bounty op. He need to read the project whether it go bigger in the market or simply goes not worthy before you go participate with them.
However you will not be able to join the signature campaign on bounties and BTC paid campaigns too.
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

You can join some easy campaign like Facebook,Twitter. There is some  signature campaign for newbies,too.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

of course you can register using a newbie account for Youtube campaign if you are an expert in creating and editing videos. that's a very promising thing in my opinion because there are very few interested people and also a few of those who master in that field. if you are a hobby of writing then you can use it to write articles. so choose a campaign according to your expertise
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

I will advise you to spend time and developing your account as even if you are taking as a newbies in any bounties you end up earning very little amount.  However if you can makes quality posts and you get promoted you will be able to get decent amount. 
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

You can participate in campaigns such as social media, Facebook, Twitter with a large number of friends, a maximum of 200 or 300 friends or more. You can also join the signature campaign for a maximum of jr members. but in my opinion it's more important we can understand the crypto world first

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

You can of course join any bounty mission, I see that your account level is already Member, this level can already complete 98% of the bounty mission!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

yes of course brother if you rank newbie you can still can join many bounty if u want and before join read the rules first ,because there have deffrent rules for every bounty then forsignature bounty cant joint because neet minimal rank JR.MEMBER OR MAMBER To join bounty signtatur. !
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

You can go to : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. Most of bounties in this forum. You can search carefully.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

You can go to : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. Most of bounties in this forum. You can search carefully.
But you must take note of it that only few of those bounties are accepting newbies.

They don't take newbies so far because they can't even put a link same goes for jr members. But I don't know the exact reason why some are accepting jr members if they have the same feature for the signature space.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
accmmooftra

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Would anyone explain how rating is being changed at Bitcointalk? I've posted more than 14 posts in last 2 weeks, and the activity is 22. But I'm still newbie! How does it work??  Huh
In rank Newbie, most activities are counted in 1 activities for 30 days from the day you register. Example: your rank is newbie, you have 2 activities in one day, so your activity counted is one, after 30 days you register in Bitcointalk, then your activities counted can be than 1 activity per day. Good luck! Grin
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

Member-level accounts can of course be added to any bounty mission, and most bounty missions don't have much restrictions on ratings, as long as you are not Newbie!
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

You can join the bounty campaign by following a social media campaign. why do i mention social media campaign? because social media campaign is a very easy way for beginners to follow and you will easily understand it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

You can of course join any bounty mission, I see that your account level is already Member, this level can already complete 98% of the bounty mission!
The rank of jr.member also have a reasonable number of companies, however, you are right. In order to count on some nice rewards need to have a rank not lower than member, and better full member. Then you can earn much more.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Okkured

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

you can go to this sub-forum to start finding many bounties campaigns
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
but if you starting to feel confused, better you check this spreadsheet
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: