Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Education/Field  (Read 421 times)
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

What you think is the best education/Field for education?

In my country Pakistan, Two fields are very famous,
1. Engineering
2. Medical Sciences (Doctor only/MBBS)

Most of the population in whole country is mad for MBBS or they want to become Doctor. Remaining people are crazy for engineering. From childhood every parent trained their child that there are only two fields that exist in our country (although other fields do exist). Now trend is changing little bit but still a doctor have a unique place in society. Behavior of people towards you change suddenly when they come to know are you a medical student. Otherwise they will not bother you.

Other thing that is very common is that most of the parents force their child to opt from these two fields.
what do you think about this ?
I think child should opt field of their own choice.

what education of degree is more common in your country?

In our country, the Philippines the courses to take if you want to be rich is
Engineering like yours, Medical doctor (this would entail huge amounts of money and also time, but the return of investment is big) and also Law (being an attorney or judge will get you to places whether in practice and also in politics).

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashansa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

In my country its not that different, majority of the parents their child to be a doctor or an engineer. it is mostly because they know that with these jobs their children can live a stable life when its come to money with lot of respect. but the trend is slightly changing in the past few decades as more and more job oriented courses are coming, and the people are getting the information they want to have to choose correct path.
but the MBBS degree still standout from the other carrier paths. because it is the only degree with assured job in my country.     
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: