Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will explain to you in full details which direction the stock will move.  (Read 3404 times)
MtRev (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2011, 08:34:42 PM

I'll explain to you in full details which direction the stock will move for 0.5 BTC per stock.

I have been trading stocks since 1997, but successfully trading using technical analysis for the past 9 years. All you have to do is let me know which stock you're interested in and I'll explain to you in full details which direction the stock will likely move; rise and fall.

This will be in full details with graphical charts.

Usually will be delivered within 12 hours after payment, but a max of 24 hours.

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Remotay

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 10:01:11 PM

Wow, all this for 0.5BTC? Why not trade with your own money and make billions? You can easily turn $100 into billions if you know exactly which way any stock will move. Just keep compounding your earnings. Hell you can leverage your position with margin trading and go all in on call options the day before they expire for maximum gain.

Give me a break. If you think you can accurately predict which way any stock will move, you wouldn't be on these forums, you'd be relaxing on your own private island.

bunnybare

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 10:15:05 PM
Merited by MtRev (1)

Give me a break. If you think you can accurately predict which way any stock will move, you wouldn't be on these forums, you'd be relaxing on your own private island.

Maybe he already is.  Roll Eyes

Either way, its a service he's offering. We wont really know how good he is until someone bites and rates his work.
MtRev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 02:14:05 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2011, 07:41:18 AM by MtRev

You can easily turn $100 into billions if you know exactly which way any stock will move.

$100 in to billions? No one in their right mind would ever think that unless they want to wait a life time to earn that billion with $100.
The real money is in big boards stocks, not pnksheets. You want to make money with the big boards, you need a good amount to even get started.

Are you kidding me? When I was homeless since I was 15 years old and yet, almost every day I had access to a computer going on AOL 2.0 and now I'm doing very well for myself and yet, I'm still on forums and on the computer. Why would my financial status change anything?

You remind me of this time I was reading Forbes magazine when they were talking about this free streaming movie site. They said "chances are if you're reading this magazine, you never heard of them."

What the hell was that? I know where I came from and I actually did use the site that they wrote an article about. I canceled my subscription and made a switch over to Bloomberg's Business Week magazine instead. I just didn't like the way it made me feel after reading that sentence.

In fact, it was June 20 - 26th issue of Business Week (page 41) where I read about BitCoin and that's how I found my way here. So for you to just judge me blindly is wrong on your end.

I'm not a financial adviser, nor did I ever test for series 7. I'm not telling you which stock will go up or which stock to short either, I'm not doing research around the clock looking for the next running up and why would I charge what financial adviser charges when I'm not one of them? Which is one of the reasons why I’m not charging an arm and a leg. (I'm a web designer who trades stocks and enjoys studying charts)

Don't expect a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, i'm just showing you which direction the stock "you" choose will go, showing you how high it may rise or how low it will drop before bouncing back up. After the trend changes, you will most likely need to order again for a second analysis which is why it's only 0.5 BTC.

I enjoy studying charts and I had started my own free stock forum with a live chat room. The only problem was it grew so big and I wasn't able to assist everyone. It started to become a job that I wasn't even getting paid for.

I'm sure there other people out there who knows a lot more than me and there time to time I do make mistakes. Any event can change the market trend in matters of seconds. However, if you don't know anything about technical analysis, then I can help you a great deal. It's not hard to learn, but it takes years of experience to develop a feel for it.

I also want to give you the heads up, if you're trading OTC, technical analysis is not as reliable as the big boards, but it would still be much better than going in blind. OTC is very volatile, so if you want to keep up with the trend, you may have to order a few times to keep up with it.  However, with the big boards, bi weekly or even monthly shouldn't be a problem, unless there was some kind of change in events or press releases.

So, if you want to give me a shot, just shoot me a message, but don't bash or prejudge me before you even given me a chance.

ruskihitman

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 04:18:13 PM

do you do currency, i trade on forex.com and need an analyisis done for gpb/jpy
abednego

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 04:22:14 PM

Technicals are great for entries and exits but fundamentals move price... and that comes from intimate knowledge of said company, the market it is in, as well as its financial health.  Juggling these factors is what makes career as a trader/advisor but in the best case you are right 3 out of 5 times... otherwise you're out of a job!  Tongue
MtRev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 10:09:06 PM

do you do currency, i trade on forex.com and need an analyisis done for gpb/jpy

Hi Ruskihitman, I had played with forex a few times, but it's not my cup of tea. Even though forex is mainly based on TA, I wasn't able to find any good charting tools for it unlike stocks. I don't have a good feel for forex, it flows differently then stocks.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 10:13:26 PM

Technicals are great for entries and exits but fundamentals move price... and that comes from intimate knowledge of said company, the market it is in, as well as its financial health.  Juggling these factors is what makes career as a trader/advisor but in the best case you are right 3 out of 5 times... otherwise you're out of a job!  Tongue

Hmm.. 3 out of 5 times you say. How many of these people keep/lose their jobs due to chance?
MtRev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 03:07:23 AM

I don't exactly agree with abednego, but a lot of it is based on chance. However, the trick is minimizing your losses. When I first started trading, I always been told to "stick to the rules", but that seems to be the hardest thing with trading.

The first sign things are not going the way you thought it was, you should keep a close eye on it. The second it drops below your risk tolerance, pull out and wait for a new entry point instead of "hoping" it will pick back up shortly.

When a stock is going the direction you believe it's going, let it ride until it reaches the point where TA shows the resistant point and pull out. Don't get greedy and till it peaks, because it can drop right back down within seconds.

It's better to take a small loss when you realized the market is not reacting the way you thought it would then to wait and see if it will pick back up. However, if you're worried about the commission fees dropping your balance, then you really shouldn't be trading. Instead, you should be investing in a long term position until you build some capital.

I noticed I was messing up a lot when i first started because I was trying to make my portfolio look more "attractive" with big % gains, but only to realize that requires bigger risk. Ever since I just started taking in small profits, my portfolio just kept on steadily growing. So, what I learned is instead of trying to 'hit the lotto' sort of speak, its better to take in small gains.

I'm sure if everyone looked at their portfolio, if they sold at 15% profit OR 5% loss, they would had have a gained beyond whatever they had been doing unless they already trading this way.

netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 03:27:23 AM

Hi OP, maybe you'll post a few freebies (regarding the usd/btc market) so we can see your performance?

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
peach

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 03:29:39 AM

If you are as skilled as you say, why aren't you a hedge fund manager making twenty million annually?

This is obviously a sham or some guy with a god complex.
MtRev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 03:51:55 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2011, 07:47:19 AM by MtRev

Hi OP, maybe you'll post a few freebies (regarding the usd/btc market) so we can see your performance?

Sorry, no review copies.. .

If you are as skilled as you say, why aren't you a hedge fund manager making twenty million annually?

This is obviously a sham or some guy with a god complex.

Sham? really? Look at the threads your putting up.. . and you're saying this is a sham?

I'm not going to even bother replying back to forum trolls.
If you're interested, just contact me and for all the bashers out there.. . enjoy, bash all you want.

chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 03:41:43 AM
Merited by MtRev (3)

heck, for 0.5BTC, i am willing to try it.
what i realize is there is a lot of knowledge on these internet forums, and not everyone with that knowledge is going to be a millionaire/billionaire.
Who do you think are the hackers behind Lulz Sec? I can bet you most of them are teenagers.
People can argue if they are that good, why aren't they at major security consulting firms? Simple, they either can't or don't want to.
Reikoku

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

firstbits: 1kwc1p

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 04:03:08 AM

what i realize is there is a lot of knowledge on these internet forums, and not everyone with that knowledge is going to be a millionaire/billionaire.
Who do you think are the hackers behind Lulz Sec? I can bet you most of them are teenagers.
People can argue if they are that good, why aren't they at major security consulting firms? Simple, they either can't or don't want to.

Most are 20s and 30s, according to Jester & Co.

Rei | 1Kwc1pqv54jCg8jvnm3Gu1dqFQYhS34Bow
Trades So Far: 7
MtRev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 05:58:56 AM

chungenhung, I hope you get on before the market opens because you chart is ready and it's pretty interesting.

Jessica

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:45:23 AM

Most are 20s and 30s, according to Jester & Co.

They'd probably get arrested if they exposed their identities, though. They've done quite a bit of damage to stuff. :3
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:57:49 PM
Merited by MtRev (2)

chungenhung, I hope you get on before the market opens because you chart is ready and it's pretty interesting.
Got the chart and writeup from this guy.
Here is my review of it:
Report is short and to the point.
The review is OK for 0.5BTC. He hits the points right on, allows a somewhat noob person to understand if they can't decipher the charts.
He knows what he is talking about.
Now, don't expect him to give you a 5-10 page report on it, unless you are paying 10BTC then he might do it.

His prediction is right based on today's market performance. However, it could be the overall direction the market is moving.
Then again, no one knows for sure what the market will do, you can only do an educated guess, and Mt Rev does that for you based on his technical analysis.

This guy is legit. Glad I tried and able to post a review here. TO me, 0.5BTC is worth the risk to try it out.
To Mt Rev: I did not take any action you recommended, but I will in the coming days, as I have my eye on it for a little bit.
Yes, the pick for stock xxx is interesting, I like go the direction where nobody cares.
MtRev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 11:20:30 PM

Yea
I like go the direction where nobody cares.

Just like when everyone bashing on this before even trying, you went a head and gave me a chance. I appreciate it and thanks you for the review. To be honest, if you didn't request a review for that ticker, I would never had noticed it. I guess it does pay to think out of the box.

Remotay

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:51:45 AM

You can easily turn $100 into billions if you know exactly which way any stock will move.

$100 in to billions? No one in their right mind would ever think that unless they want to wait a life time to earn that billion with $100.
The real money is in big boards stocks, not pnksheets. You want to make money with the big boards, you need a good amount to even get started.

I like how you ignored my last bit. You clearly don't know anything about trading stocks / options if you think it's impossible to turn $100 into billions if you know exactly which direction "ANY" stock will move. Buy call options every day, make a huge gain (% terms), and compound it daily. $100 can turn into billions very, very fast if you can figure out the stock direction for ANY stock EVERY time. You also don't need to do this with pinksheets or OTC stocks, In fact you CAN'T do it there as those don't even have options. Shows how much you know about the market.

I love how he put a bunch of random stock photos of stock charts / money in his first post to make this look legit. Also pro tip - No one can know which direction any stock will move 100% of the time. You could have at least been honest and said you would try to figure out which way a stock would move based on your experience and tried selling a legitimate service instead of your nonsense.
MtRev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 01:22:06 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 12:23:26 PM by MtRev

You clearly don't know anything about trading stocks / options if you think it's impossible to turn $100 into billions if you know exactly which direction "ANY" stock will move.

I never said stated, I know exactly or "ANY" as you had quoted and I never said it was "impossible" either. I said it would take a life time to make a billion dollars from just $100.

Is it impossible to hit the lotto jackpot? Of course not, but how many people is able to do it? It's the same thing. How many people do you know turned $100 to billions of dollars?

Buy call options every day, make a huge gain (% terms), and compound it daily. $100 can turn into billions very, very fast if you can figure out the stock direction for ANY stock EVERY time.

You think each time you compound your options you going to make billions? A chart tells a story, it shows which direction the trend is going, but like I said in my earlier post, events/press releases can change the trend in matters of seconds. So, even if you predict correctly, over time and trends change. What good are your options if it’s cost more than the market shares?

You also don't need to do this with pinksheets or OTC stocks; In fact you CAN'T do it there as those don't even have options. Shows how much you know about the market.

I brought up pinksheets because it's the fastest % gain vs the big boards. Can options gain 500% gains in in just one trading day? I don't think so.
You can see this happening everyday with OTC.

I love how you love trying to twist my words around. When did I ever say you're able to trade options with pinksheets?? Show me where I said this.. . else stop making stuff up.

I love how he put a bunch of random stock photos of stock charts / money in his first post to make this look legit.

That chart I posted up is not random. I'm a web designer and have access to stock photos. Also the middle image is my own charting and  you can ask the guy who actually tried my services. I used the same chart, same tools, and same style.. .

Let me ask you this, what are you trying to prove? Who are you really mad at? Did you take a big loss in the market or something? Grow up and get over it.

No one can know which direction any stock will move 100% of the time.

Again, why are you twisting my words? When did I ever say 100%?

You could have at least been honest and said you would try to figure out which way a stock would move based on your experience and tried selling a legitimate service instead of your nonsense.

Why don't you read my first post over, and while you at it, read some of my other posts after it as well.

I'll explain to you in full details which direction the stock will likely move; rise and fall.
"which direction the stock will likely move; rise and fall" does not state 100% as you kept claiming.

Even someone who actually put paid for my services are happy with the results and yet, you're someone who don't even try my services.

Got the chart and writeup from this guy.
Here is my review of it:
Report is short and to the point.
The review is OK for 0.5BTC. He hits the points right on, allows a somewhat noob person to understand if they can't decipher the charts.
He knows what he is talking about.
Now, don't expect him to give you a 5-10 page report on it, unless you are paying 10BTC then he might do it.

His prediction is right based on today's market performance. However, it could be the overall direction the market is moving.
Then again, no one knows for sure what the market will do, you can only do an educated guess, and Mt Rev does that for you based on his technical analysis.

This guy is legit. Glad I tried and able to post a review here. TO me, 0.5BTC is worth the risk to try it out.
To Mt Rev: I did not take any action you recommended, but I will in the coming days, as I have my eye on it for a little bit.
Yes, the pick for stock xxx is interesting, I like go the direction where nobody cares.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: