Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56015 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

what was the point of distributing the tokens? you have created no marketing behind it, you managed to get listing only on one exchange and the coin has no liquidity behind it. Did you think any of the post-ICO steps through at all?

Hi! We are starting a social media expansion strategy and influencer onboarding program as well as other projects. Testing of the app is still ongoing and we are gathering feedback all the time. After that it will be released and the main marketing will start (including partnerships etc.)
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

Glad to read some updates regarding the current development of experty but can you please expand on the social media expansion strategy, what is this about? What social media networks will be on board regarding this venture? And what can influencers benefit from the influencer onboarding program? Will this program only be exclusive to influencers from specific countries or can anyone apply to be part of this program, also how to be a part of this? Where can influencers sign up?. That's nice that testing is still on going, how's the feedback doing? Is it pretty good so far?. Great, that's good to know that the main marketing will start after the testing phase, but I'm just curious when is this exactly? Do you have an exact date when the app will be released for public use?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

I have been with y'all from the start. Filled out everything. I got no email, so I wanted to send you my MEW to verify. I understand the compensation for the data breach. That's what I meant. I apologize. I use the term airdrop for everything. Just kinda tired of waiting and hoped I could get a yes or no answer from Experty by sending an admin my MEW address.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

Software is not perfect. Nothing is. Sometimes airdrops work, sometimes not. Even if you have proof with emails stating you're good to go. An Experty admin should be the last person on the planet telling me "if I did this, this will happen". Nothing is guaranteed. Not airdrops, not smart contracts, not client's email addresses, not even client's identity/personal information...🙄
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

Software is not perfect. Nothing is. Sometimes airdrops work, sometimes not. Even if you have proof with emails stating you're good to go. An Experty admin should be the last person on the planet telling me "if I did this, this will happen". Nothing is guaranteed. Not airdrops, not smart contracts, not client's email addresses, not even client's identity/personal information...🙄
I dont understand the issue right now. This is actually not an aridrop but a compensation for the data breach we had. If you got a victim of that and filled the form, those 2 things will happen. If not, you are always welcome to report an issue Smiley but keep in mind that it can take up to a week
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

Do you have an exact date when the app will be released for public use?
Yeah! I'm also interested to know the launch date of the app. This is the most important point. And I look forward to it.

maardhayrule

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

@LunaticTrader you may think so, only that I never said that I sold a kidney to a sick person. I sold it to someone who claimed to be a scientist creating an artificial enviroment that keeps human organs alive until they are needed for transplantation, who then turned out to be a simple canibal. But I got my money, so who cares ^^ in any case, I was not selling time, I was selling a kidney and wether the guy who buys it uses it to avoid death or to wear it as a head, is irrelevant.
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

When you sell a kidney you are also selling time. The person who buys it probably needs it to live a little longer (= time). And you as the seller risk having sold some of your time on this planet, because if the one remaining kidney fails you will be in trouble. Never mind that in selling the kidney you are also being compensated for the time it will take you to undergo the operation and recover from it.
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

Time is money. When u have no time means u cant earn money. Eventhough i am sad as well with current exy market but i am still in my best position to understand that admins and partners are also working in sweat to get tokens aka money.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

I dont understand the issue right now. This is actually not an aridrop but a compensation for the data breach we had. If you got a victim of that and filled the form, those 2 things will happen. If not, you are always welcome to report an issue Smiley but keep in mind that it can take up to a week
I had forgotten about aridrop. We will receive very little compensation, and at the current price - it will be only a few dollars. I'm not interested.

Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

I had forgotten about aridrop. We will receive very little compensation, and at the current price - it will be only a few dollars. I'm not interested.
It's a good thing the team don't pay that much for the aridrop. The price of tokens is very low. With a generous aridrop will dump.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

Is there any information about listing on new exchanges? The capitalization of the project is very small and can easily grow many times with access to new exchanges
yassinebenouhoud

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

It will be really grat to hear some good news, because bsuise was taking forever and becouse of that token launch was in the worst market imaginable, so I hope that the only way from here is up. Smiley Because there aren't that many icos that permormed worst that this. So be cool and stict to the roadmap. Smiley By that app should be out in one week, am I right?
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

I filled in the form for compensation twice now, and have had no tokens deposited in 2 weeks
I definitely submitted a kyc for experty before the said given date
yassinebenouhoud

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

You can't explain everything in the slogan. The website should take care of explaining the system for all participants. A slogan should just succeed in making the right kind of people curious enough to check out the site. Both experts and people looking for expert help can probably be pulled with a single slogan.
Experty

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

I have been with y'all from the start. Filled out everything. I got no email, so I wanted to send you my MEW to verify. I understand the compensation for the data breach. That's what I meant. I apologize. I use the term airdrop for everything. Just kinda tired of waiting and hoped I could get a yes or no answer from Experty by sending an admin my MEW address.

Hi! Please send us this message on contact@experty.io,
so we will able to verify your e-mail address.
Thanks!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Do you have an exact date when the app will be released for public use?
Yeah! I'm also interested to know the launch date of the app. This is the most important point. And I look forward to it.

Hi! Thanks for bringing that up. To clarify the information visible in the roadmap.
In Q1 we have planned the beta version (testnet).
The application will be available in the Q2 - market release (mainnet).
Also we have an update coming - regarding the market release. It will be available on our official website this week.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

Is there any information about listing on new exchanges? The capitalization of the project is very small and can easily grow many times with access to new exchanges

Hi! KuCoin and IDEX, but we will be informing about the new exchanges for sure.
You can find the information on current exchanges listing EXY here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experty/#markets

Paulina
Expert Team
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Hi! KuCoin and IDEX, but we will be informing about the new exchanges for sure.
You can find the information on current exchanges listing EXY here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experty/#markets

Paulina
Expert Team

Can you give us any hint which is on the radar although there are so many choices but if this will be big exchange than it will help us to find the way to the moon because we need big volume for healthy growth.
Experty

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

It will be really grat to hear some good news, because bsuise was taking forever and becouse of that token launch was in the worst market imaginable, so I hope that the only way from here is up. Smiley Because there aren't that many icos that permormed worst that this. So be cool and stict to the roadmap. Smiley By that app should be out in one week, am I right?

Hi! We are planning to!
In Q1 we have planned the beta version (testnet).
The application will be available in the Q2 - market release (mainnet).
Also we have an update coming - regarding the market release.
It will be available on our official website this week.
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

I filled in the form for compensation twice now, and have had no tokens deposited in 2 weeks
I definitely submitted a kyc for experty before the said given date

Hi! Some e-mails are still being under verification.
So either we will ask you some additional questions or the refund will appear in your wallet soon.
Thanks for being patient!

Paulina
Experty Team
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: