Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer D3 19.3GH/s for sale (new in hand unopened) $1690 with PSU and shipping  (Read 708 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:18:33 AM

I doubt that there is a single person that is waiting on delivery of these things that wouldn't reverse their purchase if they could. Even the ones that only paid $1465.00. The hot little Kw sucking bastards are making about $9.00 p/d. $1,750.00 seems egregious at best. Good luck with that. These things are for sale all over the place and prices are crashing. Rightfully so. Personally I wouldn't pay a penny over $800.00 per server. $850.00 with PSU.

You're probably right but people are paying these prices, they must have free electricity.

And when I say free electricity I mean in a commercial environment where they can add electricity to their work expenditure or live somewhere where electric is included.
sublimeguy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:26:18 AM

I doubt that there is a single person that is waiting on delivery of these things that wouldn't reverse their purchase if they could. Even the ones that only paid $1465.00. The hot little Kw sucking bastards are making about $9.00 p/d. $1,750.00 seems egregious at best. Good luck with that. These things are for sale all over the place and prices are crashing. Rightfully so. Personally I wouldn't pay a penny over $800.00 per server. $850.00 with PSU.

lol then dont buy them! or make your lowball offer to the sellers and see if you get any bites. i wouldnt sell the ones i cant host for less than cost. even at your projections these would pay for themselves in 6 months. do you plan to live longer than that?

i have super cheap electricity at $0.033kwh and the ROI is even less than that for the ones i have running. i also get paid out 50-50 BTC / LTC and if those coins appreciate in value from market value TODAY itll be an even better investment. just because there are literally 2 miners in the world that are currently, at this moment, more profitable than the D3, it doesnt mean its a bad investment. remember yesterday when mining BTC wasnt profitable?
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:29:31 AM

lol then dont buy them! or make your lowball offer to the sellers and see if you get any bites. i wouldnt sell the ones i cant host for less than cost. even at your projections these would pay for themselves in 6 months. do you plan to live longer than that?

i have super cheap electricity at $0.033kwh and the ROI is even less than that for the ones i have running. i also get paid out 50-50 BTC / LTC and if those coins appreciate in value from market value TODAY itll be an even better investment. just because there are literally 2 miners in the world that are currently, at this moment, more profitable than the D3, it doesnt mean its a bad investment. remember yesterday when mining BTC wasnt profitable?

If they are profitable then keep then running, good you have cheap electricity Smiley
sublimeguy (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:39:05 AM

If they are profitable then keep then running, good you have cheap electricity Smiley

yup, but i only have hosting space for 10 of them. havent been able to purchase more hosting for the other 4 as the token sale (gigawatt - WTT) is over. hopefully i can buy more once the token hits an exchange.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:48:24 AM

yup, but i only have hosting space for 10 of them. havent been able to purchase more hosting for the other 4 as the token sale (gigawatt - WTT) is over. hopefully i can buy more once the token hits an exchange.

I understand what you're saying. If your remove your escrow comment and then send vod a message he might remove your negative.
sublimeguy (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:51:29 AM

I understand what you're saying. If your remove your escrow comment and then send vod a message he might remove your negative.

good idea - ill try that
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: