Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 693 times)
atomium (OP)
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:33:12 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:03:18 PM by atomium

Closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:10:10 AM

I will be on a mission to get that product sold on Coingig.com

Just as a datapoint, I'm still in hoarding mode but eventually intend to draw down and will strongly prefer to buy stuff I want using BTC (vs. fucking around with the aggravating exchanges.)  My hope is that by the time this phase is reached (if ever) Bitcoin will be commonly enough understood that people selling interesting shit on Craigslist or whatever will accept BTC.  Maybe if/when there is another run-up we will hit that point.  If not it'll probably be a few years before I either buy or sell having set my desired position some years ago and zero's my fiat outlay on the last spike.

I didn't follow the URL cuz it seems a little scammy to have an OP with this title and so little content in the message body.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
The Bitcoin Catalog

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 03:16:21 AM

No scam here

The Bitcoin Catalog: Second edition coming out in November! Click here for a  FREE pdf catalog!
Follow us on twitter! @BTCcatalog
atomium (OP)
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:22:30 AM

I will be on a mission to get that product sold on Coingig.com

Just as a datapoint, I'm still in hoarding mode but eventually intend to draw down and will strongly prefer to buy stuff I want using BTC (vs. fucking around with the aggravating exchanges.)  My hope is that by the time this phase is reached (if ever) Bitcoin will be commonly enough understood that people selling interesting shit on Craigslist or whatever will accept BTC.  Maybe if/when there is another run-up we will hit that point.  If not it'll probably be a few years before I either buy or sell having set my desired position some years ago and zero's my fiat outlay on the last spike.

I didn't follow the URL cuz it seems a little scammy to have an OP with this title and so little content in the message body.

Thanks for the reply, I understand where you are coming from, there are many out there that are still hoarding (myself included) but I have been noticing that people have started to do both, they have an account where they have coins that they hoard (savings account) and they have an account that they use to buy stuff with bitcoin. I have started to convert the majority of all income into bitcoin and buying products that I normally do with fiat with bitcoin, this is the future of transactions so we might as well embrace it.

I own the website Coingig.com, we are a bitcoin marketplace, my question was meant to be simple and see what everyone really wants to buy for bitcoin so I can begin the process of converting businesses over.
AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 05:20:41 AM

Bookmarked. I'll be watching it.

Most goods I buy locally, I live a simple life and don't spend a lot of money, but I do buy tech stuff from newegg and I buy books from amazon. I can check your site for those types of items.

Clothing is an option but there would have to be good return policy with vendor or I don't buy online, as too many clothing manufacturers have poor quality control.

Hygiene products are something I would consider buying from your market. Toothpaste etc.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: