Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming oriented Coins. Wich do you think is the best?  (Read 175 times)
Iamlegit4sure (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:31:08 PM

1st blood, electorneum, Enjin

These are 3 gaming oriented coins (well electroneum is not out yet but it will try to get the gaming market too).

I think 1st blood will be the most common between hardcore gamers (league of legends, dota2...) and etn will be the most popoular for mobile games.

thoughts?

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:29:02 PM

You missed out mobilego MGO tokens, and Skincoin SKIN

Mobilego will be big for mobile gamers, probably the biggest. Skin focuses on weapons skins and trading

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:13:58 PM

What about GameCredits?And upcoming Playkey?
djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

there have been a lot of game coins appearing, but until now there has been no success, maybe some time again there will be a successful game coins
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:37:57 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 02:54:46 AM by hah

Gamecredit is probably the best coin since it acts more like a platform currency for multi games than a coin for a single game. I think most game based coins are short term pump and dumps that can't sustain long term unless the game is actually GOOD. So far most of the games I see from these ICO game coins are pretty bad or straight up boring. Creating an AAA game require years of work and is a very long process which require good devs. I simply don't see many of those good game devs here. Putting a shit game with crypto tech still doesn't change the fact it's a shit game with low amount of people playing it. FirstBlood is a nice concept but honesly I don't think any of these coins should worth their current market cap even Gamecredit.

These game coins sound nice but it doesn't bring anything new to the table. Someone can set up a website that accepts bitcoin as currency for that game and it will probably garner more attend while doing the same thing as the native game coin which is to act as currency and trade (OPSKIN for cs go anyone?)

Most of these game ICOs are basically asking investors to kickstart or preorder a game when there is no way of finding out if the game will be profitable or even good in the future. While the gaming industry is already bloated with more games than we can possibly play in our lifetime not to mention the technical difficulties....basically long term investors are trying to win a lotto at this point in terms of risk. But who knows maybe one of these ICO game will be the next PUBG (very popular first person shooter battle royale game at the moment).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: