Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO + AIRDROP] PIETY - DECENTRALIZED SPIRITUALITY - SALE LIVE!  (Read 3174 times)
ticterine (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

What about a Flying Spaghetti Monster?  Wink

Whoever you want to establish a spiritual connection with is possible with PIETY
Cranidos

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:52:17 PM

This is the only salvation that can be hacked digitally i.e. by phishing. Goodluck safekeeping your ticket for salvation Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ah my child, the alternative is much worse. Actual salvation is currently held by religious organizations that dictate the terms for salvation. They have centralized the authority and communication channels to the Almighty. PIETY offers morality back in the hands of those who really need it.

Oh please, stop luring people to this false salvation you are bargaining. You cannot buy salvation Roll Eyes

Salvation is not held by religious organizations, salvation is handed by God to people with divine election. You are mad or whatsoever to these religious organizations because they are imposing their own law and not of God. Well that is not surprising at all since most of those religions are fake. There is but one true church and that is the one that is written in the holy scriptures.

This concept of yours is amusing but please, don't overdo the acting.  Roll Eyes Grin

ticterine (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:32:51 AM

This is the only salvation that can be hacked digitally i.e. by phishing. Goodluck safekeeping your ticket for salvation Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ah my child, the alternative is much worse. Actual salvation is currently held by religious organizations that dictate the terms for salvation. They have centralized the authority and communication channels to the Almighty. PIETY offers morality back in the hands of those who really need it.

Oh please, stop luring people to this false salvation you are bargaining. You cannot buy salvation Roll Eyes

Salvation is not held by religious organizations, salvation is handed by God to people with divine election. You are mad or whatsoever to these religious organizations because they are imposing their own law and not of God. Well that is not surprising at all since most of those religions are fake. There is but one true church and that is the one that is written in the holy scriptures.

This concept of yours is amusing but please, don't overdo the acting.  Roll Eyes Grin

There are many different religions with many different ways of defining salvation. In Christianity, God told Peter "whatever you hold true on Earth, I will hold true in heaven" meaning the Church speaks for God and essentially are the gatekeepers of salvation.
Cranidos

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

There are many different religions with many different ways of defining salvation. In Christianity, God told Peter "whatever you hold true on Earth, I will hold true in heaven" meaning the Church speaks for God and essentially are the gatekeepers of salvation.

That's why you have to find which one is the true Church because it is the only one that can tell you what God wants you to do in order to claim your salvation. Well the church is crucial in receiving salvation, that's why Jesus founded a church in the first place. The church founded by Christ is the only true church and everything else are fake and evil in a way that they are not God's.

ticterine (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:19:48 PM

We have begun distributing our bounties. Lots of posters are sharing links to Bounty spreadsheet. We are NOT paying bounties for asking other people to come and collect their bounty. We want you to be part of our mission and spread the gospel. Spread our website, ask others to invest in our mission and maybe ANN thread on BTCTalk. For people who do it correctly and get at least 5 likes for it you will be eligible for more than 1000 PIETY each if you do it while our supplies last. If you post on other BTCTalk threads or on other boards, that will make you eligible for 1500 PIETY if it's nicely worded. So go ahead, spread the word about our message and mission and our website, whitepaper and collect some PIETY. And Ganesh, Mohammad, Jesus and this time even Buddha has collectively decided to not give out PIETY for re-sharing the link to Bounty spreadsheet
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:10 AM

Are you planning to start exchange trading?
tanhv90

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

That sounds creative idea. Love it.
ticterine (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:57:34 AM

Are you planning to start exchange trading?

Whatever is the will of the Gods and the people.
superman22

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:35:05 PM

I have read all their information and i believe they are better.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ticterine (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:52:59 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 04:55:33 AM by ticterine

We have over 20k tokens left, and we are holding a contest in addition to the bounty to distribute these tokens! Submit your best drawing of the prophet Muhammed to claim your free PIETY.

1st place - 15k PIETY
2nd place - 4k PIETY
3rd place - 1k PIETY

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-9U275nDlvHspLzBZZQ4dBYfM8kxMtqHj7IyAv8b3P8s9iw/viewform?usp=sf_link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TvkPRsItiBdG3-J6_EB0Iuyuwl61rGbkhzjPJ3FsFHk/edit?ts=5a028d82#gid=289028297
ticterine (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

JESUS HAS DECLARED THE SALE TO START TODAY! www.pietycoin.net

exchange 1 ETH = 600 PIETY
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

I am very curious with your coin, dev. What profit I get if I hold this coin? Hehehe
ticterine (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:22:14 PM

I am very curious with your coin, dev. What profit I get if I hold this coin? Hehehe

Our team is offering profit of the mind, body and soul by providing eternal salvation.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:49:45 AM

The beginning of the crowdsale is very good news. I'm hoping to see it gain more traction if some publication catches it up.

Keep up the good work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: