Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2019, 07:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: if we die  (Read 5111 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

What happens if we have a lot of bitcoin but which has the balance of bitcoin is dead? what will happen with the rest of our balance? is it left alone?
what's the solution?

Your coins will obviously come to waste and will never circulate in the market, this only shows that the security is really good and cannot be hacked easily so do not doubt about the security of wallets because it was really secured.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwiumay

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

If we die, it is the end of our life in this world.
If we die is the beginning of accountability for everything we have done in this world whether it is bad deeds or a good reward, everything will be counted in the hereafter.
So, while we are still living in this world, do a lot of good for the future.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 322
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

Save your private keys somewhere and put it on your last will and testament where you've kept them. Isn't that a simple thing to think about?

BITCOMMUNITY
leon.l.li

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

What happens if we have a lot of bitcoin but which has the balance of bitcoin is dead? what will happen with the rest of our balance? is it left alone?
what's the solution?

I think yes. It will left alone unless those wallets the owner of that bitcoin uses closes. We don't even know that person. So I think it will be in a cold storage stage even if he uses online wallets.

Better to print out the private key and keep it in some locker or bank locker. And you can add a nominee so that if anytime happens it will go to the rightful person. Not 100% sure if this method works.

This sound good, I prefer this way.
DJCanh

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

I think., that in the future hackers will develop ways how to hack crypto wallets
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

I think., that in the future hackers will develop ways how to hack crypto wallets

If i die, my journey in this bitcoin will stop, investments are wasted.We cannot continue so be better  to share to those people did not know about this bitcoin,so that other people will know and would start to invest this bitcoin campaigns.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

If we die our bitcoin die too.If you trust any body before die only he get benefit from your bitcoin, otherwise your btc remain in your wallet.
decano

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

If you don't share the private keys to others including your family, your funds are lost forever when you die. I would honestly educate only 1 person close to me and only he/she would know my private key. Maybe your mother, let's say.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

what's the solution?

I think yes. It will be left alone unless those wallets the owner of that bitcoin uses closes. We don't even know that person. So I think it will be in a cold storage stage even if he uses online wallets.
yes, I agree with better printing the private key and storing it in a locker or bank locker. can also make a will or put a letter in the cupboard in our house so that when we do not eat the family we will find it. so that the stock we have in bitcoin can be useful for the people we care about.

Better to print out the private key and keep it in some locker or bank locker. And you can add a nominee so that if anytime happens it will go to the rightful person. Not 100% sure if this method works.
i agree with you we need to print out the private key because incase of any emergency or death our family member can use it.
Xardasim

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Save your private keys somewhere and put it on your last will and testament where you've kept them. Isn't that a simple thing to think about?

What will happen in case of damaged paper or losted piece of paper? There are few ICOs that offer the services to trasfer your wealth to other persons on your generation. Why should you care the holdings behind you after passing away? For the sake of GOD you can giveaway your holdings to orphans.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
GamingBro

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Why people care about it? When bitcoin's owner dying nothing happening with bitcoin. To let your close people access to your wallet just put your passwor in testament.

hummer113

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

Why people care about it? When bitcoin's owner dying nothing happening with bitcoin. To let your close people access to your wallet just put your passwor in testament.

I also think it is the most sensible idea, the most obvious, to issue such documents is not difficult, the price is not big, I have already done so for themselves.

jakoylantern

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

For me, too what will happen if you or we have a lot of bitcoin but the owner of that bitcoin is dead, and what will happen with the rest of our balance, it will be left alone or what. I think it will left alone in your wallet and the site doesn’t have the right to cash out or transact your money without any permission.  There are plenty of people lost their bitcoin’s because they don’t know their I.D or password. So, it will be better than someone of your family member or love once know what is your I.D or password so if you die or forget it you still have a chance that maybe they still do your I.D or password.  Smiley
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Time will come, the holder of bitcoin can die you or me every one of us. We don't know when it happens. If that happens, I have no stresses they can have my bitcoin and altcoin. Each record I composed all the detail even my bank account. Including the private key. I all my property will give to my family. They know where the place that I put all the data. I utilize puzzle system for the security of all of it.

Everything that makes you vital     |     B i t V i t     |       PRE-ICO    July 1st, 2018
●        FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        YOUTUBE        ●        TELEGRAM        ●
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Whitepaper  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

No forever in this world we are all live once and have our living just for temporary breath in this world. If you die, if everybody bitcoin holders died then bitcoin is no longer so much active. It will come to another beginning when timecomes of new generations who discover crypto again. If all dies even a single details of bitcoin in the world then no history to remember at all.
gadimbrut

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

to avoid it then we have to make notes and give to the heirs, so that when we die the bitcoin we have can be used by our heirs
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

what's the solution?

If you die and you didn't make a backup plan for your relative to recover your bitcoin for good use then your such an irresponsible man then. If the bitcoin can't be recovered, the bitcoin is considered lost because it won't join the circulation anymore. Unless there is some genius that will come up with a strategy to recover the lost bitcoin in the future, who knows, there is no such thing as perfect, bitcoin to has flaws, and will possibly have, we haven't discovered it just yet.
hamdun

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

what's the solution?

Give your personal key to your family, so the bitcoin you have is not lost, but the bitcoin you have can be utilized by your family, I think open with family is important.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

The entire holding of different assets will go unused. Better is to educate one of the family member to know about bitcoin as well the way to recover in such scenarios of death. I have explained it to my family members, but what they said is, who shows interest on money earned by someone after losing his life. You can also keep your bitcoin private key in a safe for your loved once.
Cita1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

what's the solution?

Yes it would be left alone. That is why we as the owner should store our "private key” in the a flash drive or we write it and inform our wife and children or relatives to ensure that they will inherit it if something happen to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.