Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11000 times)
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin can reduce unemployment. When these unemployed personnel understand the bitcoin, they found the bitcoin can bring their income, they will also go to do some things about the bitcoin to reap the benefits, so they will get income

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Bitcoin can definitely help people get out of unemployment, but the difference wouldn't be significant or substantial. I'm pretty sure only a small percentage of people in the cryptocurrency space actually makes money from it one way or another, not to mention only a very small percentage of unemployed people in total even knows or heard about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Absolutely, bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment, but it can reduce unemployment. There are lots of benefits in bitcoin, How? Working for Bitcoin is one of the easiest and most legit ways to earn it. There are numerous platforms and websites that offer you bitcoins in exchange for your service
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
Merited by DevilSlayer (5)

Bitcoin can't totally eliminate the employment but it can lessen the unemployment rate in our society. Eliminating the unemployment is not the main goal of the bitcoin, the bitcoin is only giving benefits and it is the reason why the unemployment is continuing to decrease.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

Bitcoin can definitely help people get out of unemployment, but the difference wouldn't be significant or substantial. I'm pretty sure only a small percentage of people in the cryptocurrency space actually makes money from it one way or another, not to mention only a very small percentage of unemployed people in total even knows or heard about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general.

I must say, you really do have a point there man, I too think that this is the case and that the very few that are unemployed that have heard about bitcoins and the crypto industry are even divided unevenly into two having people that are too skeptical and close minded to even try looking for answers for themselves and a few others that really risk it and let themselves experience new things. But even so, I think that this year will be a different one and we might see changes in numbers sooner or later.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

I must say, you really do have a point there man, I too think that this is the case and that the very few that are unemployed that have heard about bitcoins and the crypto industry are even divided unevenly into two having people that are too skeptical and close minded to even try looking for answers for themselves and a few others that really risk it and let themselves experience new things. But even so, I think that this year will be a different one and we might see changes in numbers sooner or later.

Problem is how those unemployed people will get money to invest in bitcoins. Some of my friends are still unemployed and they cannot do freelance work either. They have to rely on money given by parents to manage their expenses. Now they may save like $20 or so per month for this bitcoin investment but this will not result in any considerable profit. To make a good amount with this they need some revolutionary coin that can go to 100 times of its current vale in an year.
baydewant96

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

I think if you are unemployed and you have trouble finding real jobs because your skills are limited then you can work by mining bitcoin on the internet. but bitcoin can not turn you into instantaneous success, because all things must have a process to deal with. Maybe you can focus your time to learn bitcoin so you have a clear picture and know what step you will do first. if you already understand and understand the workings of bitcoin then you will have a big advantage, you just need to sit in front of the computer while observing the development of bitcoin prices, and your daily needs can be fulfilled with mined bitcoin results on the internet

roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Bitcoin can't totally eliminate the employment but it can lessen the unemployment rate in our society. Eliminating the unemployment is not the main goal of the bitcoin, the bitcoin is only giving benefits and it is the reason why the unemployment is continuing to decrease.

Yes, i agree with you, that bitcoin cannot totally eliminate the unemployment rate in any country but it surely lessen the number of unemployed individuals. And bitcoin adds another hope for  people that needs extra income in addendum to their current jobs.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I see bitcoin as a self employment in my country and to me. My field job does not pay me well to take care of my neccessaries, despite I am a student. But with bitcoin for the past few months, I am satisfied with what I am earning and most field workers does not earn 50% of what am earning in a month with bitcoin.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

The unemployment rate is one of the main problem why poverty is still exist. The bitcoin gave many benefits to our society, there are now many people who are gaining money because of the bitcoins.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Yes bitcoin can eliminate unemployed people because you can earn here without any requirements needed. Nowadays they considered the bitcoin now as an alternative job online. It can help people to earn a lot and you do not have need a papers to be employed here which makes better. Also here, there is a lot of benefits that can have if you are with it and work hard.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin can TOTALLY eliminate unemployment in any country we need regular job along side with bitcoin investment.  but with all these bounties, ICO programmes bitcoin can create employment to some young people who are ready to devote their time to campaigns and reporting on daily basis.  Bitcoin and other coins are alternative to idleness and excuses from the younger generation.
vania vin

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

It is true that every country has an unemployment rate, everyone who wants to work will earn a living, if I think bitcoin can not reduce unemployment, but if they want to work will no longer idle.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
xxx3

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

I think it will not completely eliminate unemployment. Although Btc has a strong foundation in the market and has built an impressive reputation, we are still not convinced of its life span. Btc is also limited. If we really rely on btc and leave our real job for sure, btc will experience scarcity. Btc will only be a good stepping stone for those who want to start a business because btc offers good benefits. In addition, it's good for people looking for part-time jobs, especially college students
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

It might be possible and I can't contain the enjoyment thinking the future ahead with unemployment through bitcoin. However, it will be impossible to happen as we all know that the market will not end because we are earning a lot from bitcoin. We still need a healthy life aside from earning in bitcoin. Indeed that earning from bitcoin will allow you to just sit and lay your back while growing your financial capacity but job will always be job and it makes sense to keep our lives more convenient. I hope earning from bitcoin will not teach people not to hard work but will just be an answer for those less fortunate to find job.
taliepapa143

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Bitcoin can reduce unemployment only but cannot eliminate unemployment. Because not everyone knows how to work with Bitcoin and not everyone can access internet. But of course we are very thankful to Bitcoin for giving a lot of opportunity to people to work. Since I am a newbie here I really wanted to work and earn money here so that I can help my family financially. Smiley
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
Merited by septi.JR (2)

Bitcoin is a currency not a magic stick that will eliminate unemployment. World`s strongest currency even failed to eliminate unemployment from last 100 years. It is not the job of any currency to eliminate poverty or unemployment. Its the duty of the government, by starting job generating projects. Bitcoin is helping indirectly to generate employment. Bitcoin is a digital currency stored in bitcoin wallets. So persons having knowledge of digital technology can work in bitcoin exchanges. People can earn addition income from doing signature campaiging work for bitcoin.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

It is not necessarily bitcoin eliminate unemployment it is depend on the person who unemployed how to seek a new job. Not all the time bitcoin can address unemployment. When the unemployed person is welling to find job through online like bitcoin it will address but if someone have no talent to seek job in online even in full-time job outside the online world it is different result from addressing the unemployed person. In fact bitcoin is not the solution to address the unemployment problem in the society. Unemployment status or problem is a massive encountered problem of different country in the world that they want to address.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

yes it really helps the unemployed have a job all they have to do is to post a qualified post so they will be given a merit

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Eliminate ? No it is impossible to eliminate the unemployment thru bitcoin.
I think it wil reduce we all know that there some people in different countries who are very sluggish .
If you engage in bitcoin i think you need to be a hardworking person.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: