Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
Queta_7

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:30:54 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Yes, I agree, they will be able to earn money, but how long will it be a stable and long-term job? In addition, they will not pay taxes for their country..So how they will improve it?
Topkras

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

It doesn't work this way. We have a lot of possibilities to earn money in the internet without cryptocurrencies but nobody cares
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

Yeah that is true. We all know that in every country there is a case of an increased in unemployment and it worries me because due to that unemployment the rateof poverty also increases. One of the possible solutions to these world issues is to learn how bitcoin works. Bitcoin is an effective solution to prevent the increase of the rate of poverty and unemployment. People or let's say the unemployed should know the concept of bitcoin and if they think they have the knowledge to start bitcoin then maybe they can start a new life  because I believe that bitcoin can eliminate the unemployment in the future if people know the right knowledge about bitcoin.

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

Yea it can eliminate employer

Bitcoin actually lessen the number of unemployed citizens through it's consistent online job offer. It's a big help specially to those who are in need of job but can't reach the given requirements . It even helps employed citizens too. The job here is easy but the income that we can earn is more than enough.
caraltu

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:36:54 AM

Bitcoin cannot provide employment directly because it is not a job that gives you money regularly, like you get your money at the end of each month, also you are not guaranteed that you will always win, there always be a risk that you would lose...
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

I see bitcoin as a self employment in my country and to me. My field job does not pay me well to take care of my neccessaries, despite I am a student. But with bitcoin for the past few months, I am satisfied with what I am earning and most field workers does not earn 50% of what am earning in a month with bitcoin.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:49:34 AM

I agree with you. But that will only happen with proper knowledge and skills. Earning Bitcoins is really a big help. It eliminates unemployment easily. There are so many students out there who are getting paid because of Bitcoin. Workers who earn Bitcoins also get extra income. Unemployed people sitting inside the house get money too.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment in our country If there were many people who are lazy finding their own job.It lessen the community who are in need of earnings they find bitcoin to earned if they work hard for it.But this is not stable because we did'nt know how long is bitcoin.
If we want to achieve something setting up our goals and working hard to lessen unemployment in our community.
LesleyChow

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:55:17 AM

some of my unemployed friends get there money in bitcoin so i plan to do the same heheheh

until i can find a real job to support my self

peace
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:01:36 AM

Many of unemployment maybe a lack of skills that are owned. of course, the best solution certainly improve the quality of ability so they can competition with other workers.
It is true that sometimes work places is not enough to accommodate job seeker.
If it correlates with bitcoin, we'd better also learn how to work with bitcoin and produce it.
Certainly not as easy as imagined.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:07:52 AM

It is not necessarily bitcoin eliminate unemployment it is depend on the person who unemployed how to seek a new job. Not all the time bitcoin can address unemployment. When the unemployed person is welling to find job through online like bitcoin it will address but if someone have no talent to seek job in online even in full-time job outside the online world it is different result from addressing the unemployed person. In fact bitcoin is not the solution to address the unemployment problem in the society. Unemployment status or problem is a massive encountered problem of different country in the world that they want to address.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

it can only lessen small amount of unemployment it is true that all can earn bitcoin but not all have the ability to do. a lot of unemployed are the poor and those lazy people and they wish they can earn but the reality is without working hard nothing will come good.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:39 AM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.
Yes, that's a problem of all newbies they ask the same questions over and over again. There is a discussion on the forum about that, to forbid newbies to start a new topic, but only to comment.
And towards the main question of the thread I am agree with you. Bitcoin can solve financial problems of many people, but can't remove unemploympment.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:19:18 AM

to earn bitcoin, or to earn a living with bitcoin to be precise you have to earn large amounts of it each week. depending on where you live you may require different amounts.
most people trade for earning that much, and trading is already a risky job to begin with and it is not restricted to bitcoin. so bitcoin didn't solve anything from unemployed people. anyone can trade other things such as Forex, stocks and precious metals to make profit from trading or as a job become a day trader.
other people do other jobs such as freelancing and that also is not limited to bitcoin. you can freelance and get paid in fiat.

Only Bitcoin
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:20:20 AM

Yes it does, BTC can down an unemployed rate by statistics of user that are using BTC by now, but it can also turn people to sloth no doubt by that because anything can have by an instant to bluntly speaking it really does, but don't forget to do on your own before you'd be bite by the system of BTC don't forget to look back at where you start off before you land on the ground your not aware of.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:01:47 AM

Yes it does, BTC can down an unemployed rate by statistics of user that are using BTC by now, but it can also turn people to sloth no doubt by that because anything can have by an instant to bluntly speaking it really does, but don't forget to do on your own before you'd be bite by the system of BTC don't forget to look back at where you start off before you land on the ground your not aware of.
there are two big issues in many countries which are overpopulation and other is unemployment. many countries are facing this issue and are also trying to remove them but its not easy task for them to solve but bitcoin is the only source in the whole world which have taken a big step in this issue and have give jobs to various people through out the whole world and still busy in providing jobs to people.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Bitcoin makes chance to help unemployment can earn money. This points out the important role of Bitcoin in life.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

Bitcoin will never save one's life especially unemployment. Bitcoin is an investment. In order for you to survive, one should need to find a work or business to earn. You can say that some people can earn through Bitcoin, but one should not be contented to that as the crypto market is volatile.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:13:42 AM

bitcoin investment can also be said to be a job, because investing in bitcoin is very much a boon for those who have not had a job or unemployment bitcoin is a very appropriate solution
Frost149.6

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

Yeah obviously Bitcoin is wipping out unemployed people. It's giving youngsters to earn like part time job. People studying abroad earn money for their daily chores and other stuff. And people who are not getting jobs because of less job opportunity can depend on Bitcoin till they don't get permanent job.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: