Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Will pay 100$ USD for ICO KYC process  (Read 732 times)
lmk0351 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:07:56 AM

I participated ICON ico last month.

Now they are doing KYC process for all their ICO investors.  My citizenship(U.S) will not pass this process.

As I know these countries' citizens will not pass their process.

United states, S. Korean, Singapore, China.

I need someone who is not from above countries help me to provide certain documents to pass the KYC process.

I will pay 100 USD in BTC, ETH, LTC or Paypal

If you would like to help , please send me message or add my telegram lmk0351

Take a look of their requirements.

KYC Photo Upload Guideline

Upload following Two Photos:
- A photo of your Passport or Government-Issued Photo ID(see image 1*)
- A photo of you holding the Passport or Government-Issued Photo ID(see image 2*)

*Please do NOT upload driver’s license. The driver’s license is not an applicable form of KYC document.

*MUST HIDE your unique identification number on your Government-Issued Photo ID when submitting the photos. Else the form will be returned and the KYC process will remain incomplete.

https://i.imgur.com/55ksZgn.png
https://i.imgur.com/ldBir7Y.png

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:20 AM

I'm interested if you get any feedback ?

i have had similar issues (I'm from usa too )

good luck my friend
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:39:15 AM

What is a KYC proccess by the way? I am new and I want learn and earn. I am from Philippines. please pm me i you are interested.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:46:30 AM

Now they are doing KYC process for all their ICO investors.  My citizenship(U.S) will not pass this process.

I need someone who is not from above countries help me to provide certain documents to pass the KYC process.

- A photo of you holding the Passport or Government-Issued Photo ID(see image 2*)

*Please do NOT upload driver’s license. The driver’s license is not an applicable form of KYC document.

*MUST HIDE your unique identification number on your Government-Issued Photo ID when submitting the photos. Else the form will be returned and the KYC process will remain incomplete.

Hi. Do they accept Voter's ID? Im from philippines and Im willing to do the task. PM me if voters ID is accepted. Thanks.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:52:30 AM

I am from India and if you want i can do the KYC process for you , send me the details and you have to go first sending 100$ in btc or else we can go with escrow also. Tell me fast if you are in need of.
lmk0351 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

preferred passport, government issued photo ID card is also OK. The driver’s license is not an applicable form of KYC document.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:45 AM

What is a KYC proccess by the way? I am new and I want learn and earn. I am from Philippines. please pm me i you are interested.
You have internet right? Search on your own so you can know it. Here's a short definition about KYC.

Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. The term is also used to refer to the bank and anti-money laundering regulations which governs these activities.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_your_customer

ktemur

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

it doesnt worth to take that risk for 100$ Smiley
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

preferred passport, government issued photo ID card is also OK. The driver’s license is not an applicable form of KYC document.

I can get you government ID which are more then enough to clear the KYC regulation, but i want 100% bounty first after that i am going to send the document and about the company accepting the document or not then you can give me the details about where you want to use the KYC form so that i can verify my documents are eligible or not , and i want the detail about what purpose you want to use the process.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

Is this legal , this thing called KYC? I am afraid I would go to jail. Where would I pass your documents if I will do it for you?
lmk0351 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

OP just answered and apperantly you will have to send documents to him, instead of the company asking for KYC. You might want to be extra careful because there has been cases of doxxing in the past.
The good news is that OP is willing to escrow the amount, although it's kind of hard to verify whether they accepted the documents for KYC because he said he would release partial amount after getting the documents, and partial amount after getting the documents approved by the company that wants KYC.

Edit: Apperantly OP is willing to give you a login to the site but im not sure if getting the documents out from there is possible.

You do not need to send any documents to me.

I will provide login info for their website let you upload everything yourself.

Also, they request to hide your unique identification number on your Government-Issued Photo ID when submitting the photos.

There is NO risk if your ID number is blocked.

I am willing to escrow the money. but my purpose is to pass the KYC process. There is NO guarantee your documents will get approved. I will ask the escrow to release 60% after I received KYC confirmation email  from them, and 40% after approval.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

OP just answered and apperantly you will have to send documents to him, instead of the company asking for KYC. You might want to be extra careful because there has been cases of doxxing in the past.
The good news is that OP is willing to escrow the amount, although it's kind of hard to verify whether they accepted the documents for KYC because he said he would release partial amount after getting the documents, and partial amount after getting the documents approved by the company that wants KYC.

Edit: Apperantly OP is willing to give you a login to the site but im not sure if getting the documents out from there is possible.
If OP is ready to give login details of this site then I am also ready with escrow but I am not going to give my details to OP because its very risky I will upload in account and as its approved then I have my money and I don't like to give any details to OP if agree then send me message we can do this right now
coinsgod

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:24:35 AM

So basically you need someone to commit fraud in addition to you committing fraud. Nice work  Wink

Prettymie

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:33:06 PM

Only telegram is available?what if i dont have telegram how can i send to you??
Prettymie

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

Ok add me in telegram ..im waiting for you..
Prettymie

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:38:46 AM

It is still this project?or you find someone..because im very intersted  about this....😁
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:40:56 AM

I think that it should be cleared that selling KYC is illegal in this forum.
Why? because you can get your identity stolen, the fact that the OP says he will use it for an ICO, doesn't exactly mean that this is what he is going to do, and you are always taking the risk that he will take your documents and use it at other sites, which is going to cause your identity to be stolen and to a legal risk.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:15:09 AM

I am from India and if you want i can do the KYC process for you , send me the details and you have to go first sending 100$ in btc or else we can go with escrow also. Tell me fast if you are in need of.

Seriously?  A hero member like yourself with an activity of 630 is going to participate in a scam and get negative trust?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
porto-pok

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:21:29 AM

Why they ask you for KYC ?  its very suspicious, this ICO will probably sell your information
If they start to ask that for bounty, nobody will help them
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: