Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who hate altcoins ;) mostly eth  (Read 2584 times)
grandepl

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

the only altcoin that I dont like is diminish in value after I buy it. they are not our children. we do not have to love them. we will make money, thats enough.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

Although there are many different methods for evaluating bitcoin prices, fundamental analysis may be the most complete to find out the true value.
Fundamental analysis is an evaluation of economic, financial and other key variables, known as fundamentals, to safely determine their true value. This is different from technical analysis (fundamental analysis companion) because the first is more interesting to see is a safe price movement to make further and appropriate decisions.

However, when evaluating the value of bitcoin, investors are very enthusiastic to evaluate key aspects of existing cryptographic basic technology, for example, how the scaling challenges can affect the value of digital currencies.

However, if digital currency transactions develop into more expensive and time consuming because of the limited size of the block, this can have an impact on demand, which in turn will reduce the price of Bitcoin. Although there are many different methods for evaluating bitcoin prices, fundamental analysis may be the most complete to find out the true value.
Fundamental analysis is an evaluation of economic, financial and other key variables, known as fundamentals, to safely determine their true value. This is different from technical analysis (fundamental analysis companion) because the first is more interesting to see is a safe price movement to make further and precise decisions.

Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

I don't loathe altcoins as I realize that it isn't worth to keep any of them over the long haul. I will have a greatly improved return by holding bitcoin. Altcoins are just great when bitcoin has quit ascending for some time and those discouraged altcoins will get pumped by whales.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

We can't hate Altcoins because Altcoins have their respective functions in Cryptocurrency. We can take an example like this:

Bitcoin: The first cryptocurrency made, strong with its anonymity.
Ethereum: The first Altcoins to make smartcontract open to ICOs.
DOGE: Altcoins that are created to commemorate the Dog that is owned by its master.
Game Credit: Altcoins are made to play games.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

i hate eth and all other coins

my one love is only BTC

what about you?

p.s.

reason :- ETH can give effect if future

newly added : except monero,doge and most of old coins

I don't think I hate altcoins, some altcoins have given me lots of advantages in investing and trading. I like bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first choice for all investments and trade. I thought you made it too difficult for yourself in this industry.

sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

I don't confidence altcoins on the contrary that does not site they should not abide. Altcoins is a clearing appliance of bitcoin from overheating or hypothermia of the exchange. The Ethereum attends to as a retreat during a rage in the market of bitcoins. But as a enlarged appellation investment I individual mob with bitcoins.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

I do not really understand why eth is falling so hard. And who is most ethical? Personally I still believe in this coin and I am determined to hold on until eth rebounds
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I love bitcoin too. because of the It very good investment for a long-term. These days many people collecting bitcoins for the future. That makes sense many people know the value of the bitcoins. But I don't hate Altcoins like Ethereums. Ethereum also good coin like bitcoin. It became the most usable cryptocurrency today. thousands of ICOs accepting Ethereum as their main currency. Not only them, In the recent past I saw many crypto exchanges are increasing their ETH pairs. So because of the above reasons, I love the Ethereums too
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Why can we hate the advanced revolutionary technology of blockchain and crypto currencies as its component part? We need to hate greedy manipulators who, in pursuit of superprofits, create monstrous manipulations in the market, thereby destroying the credibility of the crypto currency!  Angry
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

I think nobody abhors altcoin other than you...Do you have awful involvement with altcoin?.Actually I additionally have terrible experience however I don't loathe that much the ethereum I simply detest the trick coins their like poop. Truly, bitcoin was exceptionally decent coin particularly in contributing yet in the event that you will attempt to investigate altcoins then you can have a decent coins and procure heaps of cash.
whenearth

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

Check out Byteball. You'll stop hating and start loving again. Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end-user interface. Any man can easily - and ACTUALLY - use it.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

I dont hate Ethereum because Ethereum platform used by most token in market. I think ethereum is good coin and can hold for long term and able to compete with bitcoin in market cap value.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:00:16 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 12:26:29 AM by EmmanCryp

Truly I like bitcoin too because it's the first cryptocurrency I heard of when I knew about this wonderful technology. But after I read about ethereum, I also like it because it's an innovative project too that has good usecase. With ethereum, many new projects tokens can be born.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

i hate eth and all other coins

my one love is only BTC

what about you?

p.s.

reason :- ETH can give effect if future

newly added : except monero,doge and most of old coins
i hate scammers gut i can see no reason for hati g good altcoins it is not good afro the business and they do not deserved to be hated

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

Reserve
i see no reason to harte a lot of cpins they are not bad at all? exsept scammers? of course? i do not hate them vrcause of my mistakes

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

When you say that, i think you get lost with ETH. That's why you hate it. In my opinion, all coins have their reasons. You can learn to create your coins to fix their weakness.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

eth it's a good coin she'll live on . she claimed it. thousands of other coins work on its platform
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:21:18 AM

I'm not bitcoin maximalist I think when the market rise altcoins outperform bitcoin and it's obvious. But you have to choose right assets for this. Top blockchains are good for this as well as promising ICOs. I like mobile market that's why I choose swipe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

CODEbits
You love bitcoin just because you do not like to take risks. But think about where you'll make 600% on a good day. And with the growth rate of BtC, you will turn this 600% into 1200%. Yes, of course it's not worth playing around, but it's silly to sit on the same currency.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

I don't hate alt coins at all, in fact alt coin give a better opportunity to make profit and it can create a variety in trading, with having alt coin it's mean we are having back up coin when Bitcoin failed in the future, and some of the alt coin got potential become huge in the future, alt coin is one of the factor that shape crypto world

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░