Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 10:37:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS 11 DEC}🎮  (Read 3603 times)
bountielex

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:48:17 AM

Hello we have create video about Bountie platform https://youtu.be/mxJvtkXTzBI

Hello cryptonewsID! That's a great video explaining about Bountie. I'll get one of my marketing guys to get in touch with you. Cheers!

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  11 DEC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bountielex

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
Today at 01:21:17 AM

Hello, i havent read much about this project.
But could you explain about your revenue?

Hello toolucky98,

Thank you for your question. Our revenue streams are on page 4 of our white paper. I'll give a rundown of what they are over here:

1. Advertising: Our platform would incorporate digital ads for game publishers, merchandisers and other gaming industry partners. We'll also do native ads or content for them on our platform.

2. Sponsorship: We'll approach sponsors for our tournaments and leaderboards for products and prize pool for our gamers, while taking a small portion for organizing.

3. Twitch and Youtube Videos: Bountie will have our own content team in the form of Pro-Gamers on Bountie's pay-roll and also content producers doing up videos on these platforms for ad revenue.

4. Platform Fees, Sales Commissions and Transactional Fees: These are fees that we collect from the transaction on our platform in regards to the tournament buy-ins purchase of Merchandize, transferring and exchange of funds etc.

5. Virtual Goods: Bountie will be selling virtual goods of games and partners as well.

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  11 DEC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.