Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2018, 10:47:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My ten cent on the escobarcoin project  (Read 34 times)
chanderwickumal

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

Hello, my name is Chalie Fedrick. For some time now, I have been researching on escobarcoin project. Here are some interesting finds from what the project has to offer:

Before I render my review of the Escobarcoin project, I’d like you to know that there are many ICOs in the market; only few of them will be successful. The ICO business is currently an investment goldmine; however, it requires tact and insight in other to make the right investment choices.

When searching for the right ICO to invest in, here are some facts to look out for:
-   What is the coin project all about? What solutions is it offering?
-   Will the token be listed after ICO?
-   On what exchange platforms would it be listed?
-   What is the guarantee that the value of the token will not decline after it has been listed?
-   Is it possible to earn more money on your investment?

That said, a careful assessment of the Escobarcoin project using the above indices enabled a transparent review of escobarcoin, and why it is a good project to invest.

When contacted the escobarcoin team through its support handle (support@escobarcoin.io), information made available by the Escobarcoin Project team indicated that the coin would indeed be listed on one of the big exchange platforms. Interestingly, members (including myself) who participated in its Airdrop had the opportunity to vote for preferred exchange platform for coin listing. At the end of the poll, three major exchanges; BINANCE, OKEX and KUCOIN were selected. Consequently, OKEX reached (don’t ask me how) to confirm if it has been contacted by the Escobarcoin team. We got a positive reply. With these I can confidently say YES, Escobarcoin will list after its ICO, at least we are certain of its listing on OKEX and BINANCE.

The usual question on the lips of most ICO investors is “will the token go below ICO price when listed?” This is important as an investor run the risk of losing his money if the price of the token craters after ICO. The viability of the value of a coin is usually tied to the sustainability of the project. Not all projects are sustainable over the long term. A project is sustainable when the problem it’s solving is a recurring one.

The Escoabrcoin Project is providing solutions to problems pertinent to healthcare administration and management. Specifically, it is offering an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management system that is based on blockchian. This is in addition to its Health Insurance and Health Pension Management System; all based on Blockchain Technology. Everyone needs healthcare; more so, affordable and reliable healthcare. Thus, it is safe to say that the project embarked upon by Escobarcoin aims at solving an everyday problem. It’s definitely staying for a while.  Interestingly, the team is building its own blockchain. The development team announced that the Escobarcoin Blockchain would be ready by August 2018.
Escobarcoin tokens currently sells for $0.10. However, the value of its token is projected sell for $5 to $8 two months after ICO.

PS: One can earn as much bonus tokens as possible through referrals. The target is to get up to 100 investors using my Campaign link: https://escobarcoin.io/air?ref=7eb22ae773a10e8e This is the only thing I have to gain from you for helping you make informed investment decision about Escobarcoin Smiley.

PSS: For each person that buys escobarcoin ICO using your campaign link, you are rewarded with 10% of the investor’s principal.
My Campaign link: https://escobarcoin.io/air?ref=7eb22ae773a10e8e
Telegram group: t.me/escobacoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Bannedseller

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

Can we know more about the Team?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████▀▀▀    ▀███████▄
 ▄███▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄   ███████▄
▄███▌  ▀█▄█▀▀██   ████████▄
█████     ▄▄█▀▀    ▀▀██████