Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:14:16 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 12:52:58 AM by Hunterbunter

Admins Remaining

The following people have replied to Nova regarding interest in continuing.

CryptoAddicto
Alyssa85
Papacrusher
emfox
Dinkleberg
K1773R
Fuzzybear
ranlo
Xeriandros
tenthirtyone
Markm

Of course, Nova and I are a part of that list too. Unthinkingbit is still supplying the accounting files, so will also remain on the list. Everyone who responded, please check http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_human_resources and edit the first field with more information about your Role/s. Assume that you are the only one that knows what you're supposed to be doing, and that the community needs this information to work properly. Novacadian or I will figure out what to split it into, but we need your input. If you're interested in resurrecting Devcoins, remember that it will only succeed if you do your part.

Smeagol replied, and has asked to be replaced as bounty factotum and business administrator.

Anyone who is not on the list has been removed from the human resources page, as well as the ongoing file, with the assumption that they are no longer interested. Their roles have been replaced with an <empty role> tag, for future reference. Anyone can apply for any of these roles at any time, and may send Novacadian a message if they are interested in taking one on. The ongoing file shares (including the cuts below) have dropped from 105 to 39 for round 46.

Nodes

I'm not sure of the status of full devcoin nodes. I was running one on Blisterpool but I had to shut that down. I am setting up another server and I will add a full devcoin client to that, and update the ip address in the human resources list when that's done. Anyone else who's either running a node, or can run one, please make a post here. I know it isn't much, but the nodes are subsidized 1 share for the time being. We had about 6 or so on the list, but noone has put any ip addresses on. We will subsidize up to 6 again, as long as the IP addresses are there, and if you've set one up, let us know and you can go on that subsidized list (up to 6).

Devtome

There is an emerging situation with devtome that we should talk about. Jasinlee was in charge of it but seems to have disappeared. About six months ago when there were rumours going around about him, I spoke to him and managed to get access to the hosting service for devtome. It still appears to be running normally, except we seem to have lost a lot of functionality. Currently, only existing writers can write, and no new writers can join, nor can passwords be reset. I can get a full backup of the site if we want to move it, but transferring the domain may be difficult without jasinlee responding. Is there anyone here who is willing to host and administer devtome, if we can manage to get it off its current hosting service? For us to move forward, we need devtome working properly again, and it needs the time and hosting investment from someone who wants to see us succeed.

Should the transfer work out successfully, and we get it running as it should be again, we will revisit the idea of revenue generation. At the moment it is using a bitcoin based advertising agency, and the income is paltry. We will have a discussion about changing it to make it adwords compliable, before implementing anything, and maybe even revisit the idea of updating the css to something more pleasant.

Ad Campaign

Cryptoaddicto has told me that he's ready to launch a huge ad campaign, and is very enthusiastic about it. We need to give him something to write about! For him to be able to continue we need to get devtome working as intended again. I've cut the campaign funding for now, as it has a large reserve, and will reinstate it when we're up and running again.

Faucet

Faucet has about 20m dvc (http://devcoinblockexplorer.info/address/1EpJKJbpeoXnYGtoB8F6re78FMAtvNRWMf), cutting funding from 8 shares to 1 for now until it needs more.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novacadian

Activity: 232
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 02:47:11 AM

Sounds great Hunterbunter! Looking forward to the relaunch.

- Nova

DVC Address : 1EfsiVUECqmR5Qx7C4PkmwadDXYuSGzssL
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:05:31 AM

Admins Remaining

The following people have replied to Nova regarding interest in continuing.

CryptoAddicto
Alyssa85
Papacrusher
emfox
Dinkleberg
K1773R
Fuzzybear
ranlo
Xeriandros
tenthirtyone
Markm

Of course, Nova and I are a part of that list too. Unthinkingbit is still supplying the accounting files, so will also remain on the list. Everyone who responded, please check http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_human_resources and edit the first field with more information about your Role/s. Assume that you are the only one that knows what you're supposed to be doing, and that the community needs this information to work properly. Novacadian or I will figure out what to split it into, but we need your input. If you're interested in resurrecting Devcoins, remember that it will only succeed if you do your part.

Smeagol replied, and has asked to be replaced as bounty factotum and business administrator.

Anyone who is not on the list has been removed from the human resources page, as well as the ongoing file, with the assumption that they are no longer interested. Their roles have been replaced with an <empty role> tag, for future reference. Anyone can apply for any of these roles at any time, and may send Novacadian a message if they are interested in taking one on. The ongoing file shares (including the cuts below) have dropped from 105 to 39 for round 46.

Nodes

I'm not sure of the status of full devcoin nodes. I was running one on Blisterpool but I had to shut that down. I am setting up another server and I will add a full devcoin client to that, and update the ip address in the human resources list when that's done. Anyone else who's either running a node, or can run one, please make a post here. I know it isn't much, but the nodes are subsidized 1 share for the time being. We had about 6 or so on the list, but noone has put any ip addresses on. We will subsidize up to 6 again, as long as the IP addresses are there, and if you've set one up, let us know and you can go on that subsidized list (up to 6).

Devtome

There is an emerging situation with devtome that we should talk about. Jasinlee was in charge of it but seems to have disappeared. About six months ago when there were rumours going around about him, I spoke to him and managed to get access to the hosting service for devtome. It still appears to be running normally, except we seem to have lost a lot of functionality. Currently, only existing writers can write, and no new writers can join, nor can passwords be reset. I can get a full backup of the site if we want to move it, but transferring the domain may be difficult without jasinlee responding. Is there anyone here who is willing to host and administer devtome, if we can manage to get it off its current hosting service? For us to move forward, we need devtome working properly again, and it needs the time and hosting investment from someone who wants to see us succeed.

Should the transfer work out successfully, and we get it running as it should be again, we will revisit the idea of revenue generation. At the moment it is using a bitcoin based advertising agency, and the income is paltry. We will have a discussion about changing it to make it adwords compliable, before implementing anything, and maybe even revisit the idea of updating the css to something more pleasant.

Ad Campaign

Cryptoaddicto has told me that he's ready to launch a huge ad campaign, and is very enthusiastic about it. We need to give him something to write about! For him to be able to continue we need to get devtome working as intended again. I've cut the campaign funding for now, as it has a large reserve, and will reinstate it when we're up and running again.

Faucet

Faucet has about 20m dvc (http://devcoinblockexplorer.info/address/1EpJKJbpeoXnYGtoB8F6re78FMAtvNRWMf), cutting funding from 8 shares to 1 for now until it needs more.

Do we add ourselves to the other areas we administer? There's 3 total for me but only 1 is on the list.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:00:25 AM

Hey Hi,

I replied to Nova but he didn' t replied to me.

On top of that my coinzen account was recently deleted for unknown reason so I'm asking here why since I have no reply in private.

I was always here as an admin and I'm willing to continue.

Regards,

Flam.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Hunterbunter

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:29:52 PM

Do we add ourselves to the other areas we administer? There's 3 total for me but only 1 is on the list.

Add everything you do, and we'll work it out.

Hey Hi,

On top of that my coinzen account was recently deleted for unknown reason so I'm asking here why since I have no reply in private.

Regards,

Flam.

Hi Flam, no worries, I'll add you back to ongoing. Add yourself to http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_human_resources as an earning administrator/factotum. Not sure why your coinzen account would have been deleted. Either Nova or tenthirtyone will be able to assist with that.
novacadian

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 04:24:55 PM

Hey Hi,

Regards,

Flam.

Did you reply to me on coinzen.org Flam?

- Nova

[Edit: PS coinzen is under massive spam attacks. You may have been caught up in that. There is a notice in the news at top right of main page to contact novacadian@yahoo.ca should such a thing happen. ]

Hunterbunter

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:02:33 AM

Just a note, Develcuy messaged me and told me he didn't receive an email, but was still interested. I reinstated his role in ongoing and he will update his roles in HR.
notabot

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:54:56 AM

If you need someone to host devtome I'm willing to do so. My main interest in this, apart from ensuring that devtome continues, would be to play with the plugins so that more features could be added, such as videos, etc. The concept of devcoin impresses me and I'd like to see it continue. But not being able to add new contributors is not good. Are there any workarounds for this?

melodiem

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:24:58 PM

Nova I replied to you as well, figured I must have been dumped when I didnt get any response (cynical to the hilt.... I apologise, I really do need to shake off my doubts and get back to being excited rather than cynical.)

Do I email you on the email above or is this message enough to let you know I am still here, just subdued a bit x

Melodie

develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 12:02:27 AM

It looks like my email server is rejecting bitcointalk.org.

Btw, I'm happy to keep contributing to Devcoin and Devtome!

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
Papacrusher

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:55:20 AM

So very happy to still be involved and to see some movement in a positive direction.  Hey Melodie!

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:45:17 AM

Are you using mail.com? I had similiar problems some time ago. I contacted the support and they told me that bct is onto their blocking lists. Changed to gmail and everything works fine now.
It looks like my email server is rejecting bitcointalk.org.

Btw, I'm happy to keep contributing to Devcoin and Devtome!
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:46:36 PM

It was a temporal thing, now I'm receiving emails from bitcointalk.org normally.

Are you using mail.com? I had similiar problems some time ago. I contacted the support and they told me that bct is onto their blocking lists. Changed to gmail and everything works fine now.

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
novacadian

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 02:09:35 AM

I was not aware, and never even considered, blocks from email providers. My apologies to both of you and so happy that you are going to be part of the relaunch!

- Nova

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:42:56 AM

What is the current development plan for this coin?

EMIF

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:48:30 PM

Just a note, Develcuy messaged me and told me he didn't receive an email, but was still interested. I reinstated his role in ongoing and he will update his roles in HR.

Hi HB,

I see some news about the reconstructuring. Im one of an old DVC followers , even if I didnt submit an article to devtome. I want to attend reconstructuring in a different way if you permit.

There are so much signature campaigns around and a few avatar campaigns. And I think , they can be used to advertise Devcoin. There was before signature link payments for advertising shares IIRW. It can be reinstated in a new way.

Here what I offer:

1-) I -we- can start a signature campaign for DVC. Especially for low level rank members , (Junior and members only maybe). We can give some DVC per post and pay monthly( Also can be paid weekly but it takes more time to do that)

2-) We can also start an avatar campaign for DVC. Afaik, there are a few logos for DVC already. and maybe 2-3 avatars can be made for thsi campaign. This offers only valid for FM and above since avatars available to  only FM or above.

I can operate these both campaigns if you wish. I can produce google docsheet to follow participants of campaigns. Define the rules (can decide altogether)
Since I have a few millions DVC, I can manage campaign w/o getting DVC from you first. After each month , I can get paid from advertising shares or some DVC holders.

I look forward to hearing back from you sooner about campaigns.

Regards...
melodiem

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:36:11 PM

So very happy to still be involved and to see some movement in a positive direction.  Hey Melodie!

Hey Papa! x

melodiem

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:49:45 PM

Devtome

Hunter I might be able to help with the transfer, as long as the domain can be redirected, we can clone the existing site and redirect the domain without Jasinlee if we have to. Not sure I have the resources for hosting but happy to help whoever can.

melodiem

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:51:28 PM

I was not aware, and never even considered, blocks from email providers. My apologies to both of you and so happy that you are going to be part of the relaunch!

- Nova

Hi Nova,

I looked at the HR page on Devtome but wasnt sure where I am meant to add myself.

jolskeboll

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:56:00 AM

Hi,
If you wonder where jasinlee is, you may want to read this first
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/legal-action-taken-in-alleged-cachecoin-fraud-pump-dump-scam/

However, have you seen what happened to Cachecoin lately? A new known dev took over and the coin rocketed. This could (and should) happen to Devcoin too Wink

Twitter: Apis Apis @infinitypump
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: