Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

@MG - Erm....that's not my account you are referring to - but thank you for confirming that you are indeed banning users who report problems on github.

Well you must admit that Github username is very similiar to one of your other purported aliases.  Tongue

Not at all, because that account isn't mine.

There are two other account names on BCT with the "p3yot3" in them - guess what - they're not mine either. There are hundreds of BCT accounts with "micro" & "guy" in them - are they all you? Of course they're not.

Furthermore my account on github is the same as my account here. I opened my github account in order to post about the problem I was having with your coin wallet, the same problem that other users had reported there.
You deleted it of course, like you have done to others who reported it. I think I also posted log files, but you deleted them too, like you've done to others. Not only that, but you've deleted every single post by me from your GoldCoin BCT thread, weather it was related to your problematic coin or not. You even deleted a list of addnodes I posted for everyone on your thread. I mean, WTF? If that's not maniac censorship in an effort to hide your coins failings, I don't know what is.

Devcoin does not need a dictator who is willing to go to such extremes. it needs honest, transparent coders who are willing to admit when they are wrong or don't know how to fix a problem. That's not you I'm afraid.

Go fix your own coin, talk to yourself on your own massively censored thread & keep burying you head in sand in the hope your wallet problems will magically disappear.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

Pleas don't mind that I do not care about your beef with MG.

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:13:23 PM

Pleas don't mind that I do not care about your beef with MG.

I have no personal beef with him. If he wants to censor everything he touches, that's his choice.

My concern is the welfare of Devcoin only. Nothing good grows from censorship/dictatorship. DVC does not need it.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

Judge Dredd here citizens. I'm not concerned with the idle banter either. Just here for the DVC. Looks like there was a bit of a "dump" yesterday  Tongue

Shouldn't have set my buy order so high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

Hey MicroGuy, IconFirm, ranlo, Judge-Dredd, I see you guys got some free time, yet only Wekkel has offered help so far.

Again, I ask you guys for help to contact the devcoin miners, we can't fix Devcoin without updating the majority of miners (more than 50%). Do you want things to stay as they are? Do nothing, otherwise please put your hands dirty!

CALL for new Devcoin Project TEAM!!

I got an idea of a new asset! BUT I want to team up with people that really cares about contributing to Devcoin project long-term. The business of Devcoin is to fund creators, call them artists, photographers, free software developers, ... we should be building assets so we can fund more people and projects. That said, we can still make money with Devcoin as with any other cryptocurrency, but we should never forget about the core of Devcoin.

This is the plan:

1. Build a new Devcoin community asset
2. Hardfork devcoin: new mirrors for receiver_xx.csv files, new rewards distribution system, new countdown

If you have the skills and time to team up please PM me. So far we only have Wekkel, for #1 and me for #2, we can move faster with more team players.

If you are not helping, please keep this channel clean. Thanks!

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

Hey MicroGuy, IconFirm, ranlo, Judge-Dredd, I see you guys got some free time, yet only Wekkel has offered help so far.

Again, I ask you guys for help to contact the devcoin miners, we can't fix Devcoin without updating the majority of miners (more than 50%). Do you want things to stay as they are? Do nothing, otherwise please put your hands dirty!

I got an idea of a new asset! BUT I want to team up with people that really cares about contributing to Devcoin project long-term. The business of Devcoin is to fund creators, call them artists, photographers, free software developers, ... we should be building assets so we can fund more people and projects. That said, we can still make money with Devcoin as with any other cryptocurrency, but we should never forget about the core of Devcoin.

This is the plan:

2. Hardfork devcoin: new mirrors for receiver_xx.csv files, new rewards distribution system, new countdown

If you have the skills and time to team up please PM me. So far we only have Wekkel, for #1 and me for #2, we can move faster with more team players.

If your creating a hard fork with new subsidy calculation please do a new genesis block. Dont tell me your going to just reduce inflation on the same chain by like 5000 percent or something because noone will ever trust to hold the coin knowing people have billions at 1 sat. Better to start fresh.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:17:47 AM

This is the plan:

If your creating a hard fork with new subsidy calculation please do a new genesis block. Dont tell me your going to just reduce inflation on the same chain by like 5000 percent or something because noone will ever trust to hold the coin knowing people have billions at 1 sat. Better to start fresh.
the mirrors work just fine.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
develCuy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

They work but we are changing the receiver_xx.csv files in order to implement a new distribution system for rewards. The mirrors are not controlled by us, so we have to implement new mirrors with the new files. NOTE, this will happen for future rounds, old files will stay the same.

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

Thanks for all the hard work,good job.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:08:42 PM

They work but we are changing the receiver_xx.csv files in order to implement a new distribution system for rewards. The mirrors are not controlled by us, so we have to implement new mirrors with the new files. NOTE, this will happen for future rounds, old files will stay the same.

I'm happy to continue to be a receiver file admin. I have my own Github account where I upload them. Just let me know. Thanks.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

Hi. I visited DevCoin website and was intrigued. It said the coins can be used to fund projects, and it said it could benefit writers.

However, it is not clear to me if it should benefit people writing about bitcoin and crypto currencies in particular, or any other topic.

I'm a fiction writer, had released one small book (more like a introduction of a long series) but dropped it since because nobody wanted it, or nobody saw it.

How I would benefit from a blockchain? I'm just curious. I'm also a fiction worldbuilder, would I be able to... put a world in a blockchain?
develCuy

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

I'm happy to continue to be a receiver file admin. I have my own Github account where I upload them. Just let me know. Thanks.

Thanks @wiser! We are now 3 people on-board!

We still need miners to help us!! Please help us reach them! Ideas?

Shattienator

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:52:36 PM

You can count on me too.
I will setup server for receiver files mirror and block explorer soon.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:11:17 AM

Thanks @wiser! We are now 3 people on-board!

We still need miners to help us!! Please help us reach them! Ideas?

Are you including me in that 3 number? I already uploaded receiver71 to my mirror, Smiley

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
develCuy

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

You can count on me too.
I will setup server for receiver files mirror and block explorer soon.

@Shattienator, thanks for your offer! For now I'm accepting existing mirrors only. Once we have the new distribution system in place, we should discuss about onboarding new mirrors. Yet, maybe you can help with testing, the new distribution system will first run on the test network, so we are sure it actually works as we expect.

develCuy

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

Are you including me in that 3 number? I already uploaded receiver71 to my mirror, Smiley

Wonderful @ranlo! So we now have @wiser and you as mirrors. Going to reach out to you guys via PM once the test net is ready.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:56:25 AM

Wonderful @ranlo! So we now have @wiser and you as mirrors. Going to reach out to you guys via PM once the test net is ready.

I've had mirrors up for a LONG time (at least 1.5 years now, though I believe longer). UTB still pings me once a month to have me upload the latest, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:56:39 AM

I've had mirrors up for a LONG time (at least 1.5 years now, though I believe longer). UTB still pings me once a month to have me upload the latest, Smiley.
mine is automatic. so if theres a hardfork and the old one dies, i can change them aswell (or have both running at same time? we'll see...)

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
develCuy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 04:52:00 AM

Hey @ranlo, can you ping UTB? I think everything will be easier if he wants to cooperate! After all, he created Devcoin Cheesy

STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:38:58 AM

Hi guys. Good to see devcoin is on the comeback.

Can someone list exchanges where I can buy/trade devcoin?  Would prefer to stay away from vircurex. (If possible).

Any insites into the current spike in prices?
TIA.

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: