Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:00:40 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:26:09 PM by sidhujag

did the voting about the 45% instead of 90% ditribution happen yet? whose decision is that really? what of an effect do we expect on the price value of DVC regarding this?

No we need the admins to vote and speak... only one admin has voted and that was a yes... it would have an effect on price for sure! Which direction do you think? It's been steadily coming down ever since devtome was put in place. By reducing it to 45% we will reduce writers sure, but when price doubles (if it does) they would get the same value as they get now anyways. With the extra 45% we can allocate bounties like this fund webpage that people are talking about. Everyone believes in it and gets paid at the same time. As rounds pass by the bounty will get bigger until its done. We allocate bounties based on everyone's consensus among admins or something like that if admins are too busy. Not sure what more to do here if we can't get out to the admins, are they busy, away, do they even read the thread?

The thinking before was that bounties were very hard to manage and work never got done properly as incentive was to receive the bounty and then never to be heard again. So some management portion of the bounty needs to be added and someone from the community would have to work with each bounty to ensure it gets done to satisfaction. This person(s) will not only be paid but has to have notable interest in the project to not allow for bad behavior or work regarding a developer who's just doing the minimum to get paid. Either the bounty requirements needs to be more strict (admins work) or management of the work needs to be better, maybe a wiki or separate thread for each bounty so everyone can see status updates which should happen regularly. If we set it up "right" then the market will take care of the rest as each round the bounty will increase until someone finally agrees to do it "properly" and not cut corners.

Bad behavior could be expected from anything that allows for it so we need to simply create rules to not allow these things to happen and set incentives to create good work, similar to the rating system on devtome and the tag rewards for marketing.

Further more once this is done and is dependable we can trim down our shares list and actually remove any dev's from the list unless they are actively working on a bounty. If its something like a merge-mined pool operator we need to keep these people on to keep the network hashrate up so we can all agree to have these types of people, but any development or fixes need to be done via bounties once we have it set up properly. Right now dev's are being paid regardless of work being done and at the discretion of UnthinkingBit who simply "knows" when they are or aren't doing any work. I don't believe this is the best way forward, hence the vote.

So, I'm also proposing to use tag rewards for our ads to bring people in to write for devcoins. Using a tag we can reward coins based on the signup and not per round regardless of how in-effective the ad may be. I'm sure this will be more efficient and reduce the generation shares towards marketing so we can add elsewhere more important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
best_btc

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:03:06 PM

dunno. found via twitter, searching for #devcoin

XRP:  rNnou9B7snYUPPQdH9KP4D9JQ7EJXTKN4G
BTC:  1ELy69CQ8u77qYvjgfZBFxcyNNyrtcQFFR
I wrote already to BTC-e, Mtgox support to add DVC (again). you all should write them too, let our voices be heard:
 http://hdbtce.kayako.com/
and also Mtgox:
https://twitter.com/MtGox
https://support.mtgox.com/home
mrca

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:03:07 PM

Right!
We are on some track here...

From sidhujag: this person should act as an liaison officer, a project/bounty officer. With some independence to spend coins for various connected jobs (to ease the load if the project has one developer only) and with REAL interest in results (commercial interest, but not licensed, we should remain open...)

From wiser: The project/bounty officer could pay for popularization literature, for drawings or other creations (3Ds, movies, etc). Also, he/she could have the power/backing from the admins, to act quickly, so better fluidity of the decision process.

Also, by creating the fund, the project/bounty officer could decide a priori what to do with the money, if spend them or let them earn interest...

Well, what's the next step?
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:02:28 PM

Right!
We are on some track here...

From sidhujag: this person should act as an liaison officer, a project/bounty officer. With some independence to spend coins for various connected jobs (to ease the load if the project has one developer only) and with REAL interest in results (commercial interest, but not licensed, we should remain open...)

From wiser: The project/bounty officer could pay for popularization literature, for drawings or other creations (3Ds, movies, etc). Also, he/she could have the power/backing from the admins, to act quickly, so better fluidity of the decision process.

Also, by creating the fund, the project/bounty officer could decide a priori what to do with the money, if spend them or let them earn interest...

Well, what's the next step?

Im not sure I follow, are you talking about DVB or a crypto fund? or are you talking about our individual devcoin bounties? It would be interesting if we gave power to each bounty admin to be able to let money sit in another devcoin denominated fund earning interest until the project is complete and the completion of the bounty is at the description of the bounty admin, at which point he/she decides if the developer is worthy of receiving full payment. ie: bounty admin receives 15% of the bounty piggy bank, 35% for marketing the bounty(if needed),  and 50% goes to the dev if he completes it to satisfaction (maybe payment over time(rounds) to reduce market impact), also giving the incentive for the developer to create code that works over time. If for some reason the quality is not up to par, the admin can decide he/she doesn't deserve the full 85% of the bounty and cut it off and let the developer appeal for devcoin admins to be heard on why he/she thinks they deserve the full bounty. This could be as simple as cutting off payments to the dev when code stops working and dev doesn't fix it, or if code is not that good to start with tell developer he will only receive 40% of the bounty or something commensurate with the quality of finished product.

This will do 3 things:

1) Gives bounty admin sense of responsibility for acting according to the greater good of the Devcoin project and gets paid at the same time
2) Gives a democratic process to do the bounty, and lets developer appeal if they think they are underpaid
3) Gives the ability to stop the developer from getting full payment if quality of work is not as expected.

The tough part will be to find and assign willing admins who are capable to do the managing. As bounties banks grow so to will the interest in completing them. We market them via a proper website CMS system and draw traffic via creating accounts like devtome, tag rewards are used to do the ads so that people get paid for marketing the website based on signups.
mrca

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 10:38:14 PM

@sidhujag:
I've started the conversation asking if DVB is related with DevCoin's Bounty System, and it's not.

Then, as You also stated, it started to spark an interesting idea, linking a few goals we all (wiser and others not directly in this conversation) want in a form or other:
 - Bigger bounties for [other] projects
 - One or more funds/coops/banks... to give the coins more value except hoarding
 - More popularization/marketing for each of the projects, so attracting willing investors (in real life I've invested more than once in open source projects...)
 - Better documentation/advertising media (any media) or simply better written articles about those projects
 - Better managed projects, and profit-oriented (open source/GPL, but with revenue...)
 - I (this is only my opinion) would never race another engineer in an open source project, for an elusive bounty. Better help him for a mere 10% than wasting mine or his time in reinventing the wheel... Yes, I've competed with others on the free market, I won and lost, but as fellow Open-Source developer, as fellow "coiner", I can't do it! There are species that cannibalize, and there are others that don't...
 - At least, it might help the Admins focus on what is really important: leading, and lift the weight of management from their shoulders

I'm sure there are many other advantages, and our proposed structure it's not even a draft, but I'm more than willing to work toward this goal...

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:06:06 PM

@sidhujag:
I've started the conversation asking if DVB is related with DevCoin's Bounty System, and it's not.

Then, as You also stated, it started to spark an interesting idea, linking a few goals we all (wiser and others not directly in this conversation) want in a form or other:
 - More popularization/marketing for each of the projects, so attracting willing investors (in real life I've invested more than once in open source projects...)
 - Better documentation/advertising media (any media) or simply better written articles about those projects
 - Better managed projects, and profit-oriented (open source/GPL, but with revenue...)
 - I (this is only my opinion) would never race another engineer in an open source project, for an elusive bounty. Better help him for a mere 10% than wasting mine or his time in reinventing the wheel... Yes, I've competed with others on the free market, I won and lost, but as fellow Open-Source developer, as fellow "coiner", I can't do it! There are species that cannibalize, and there are others that don't...
 - At least, it might help the Admins focus on what is really important: leading, and lift the weight of management from their shoulders

I'm sure there are many other advantages, and our proposed structure it's not even a draft, but I'm more than willing to work toward this goal...

Yea we need people organizing the different facets of the devcoin project which will help in the long term. I've got an accounting/documenting guy who's willing to come in and help I'll ask him to come in to write articles, organize it under devtome for now. We also need to come to a condenses regarding the changes needed with the project in order for this to happen. I'm not sure how this vote is supposed to work but we need to make it happen.
SevenFlowers

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:03:45 AM

@sidhujag:

Yea we need people organizing the different facets of the devcoin project which will help in the long term. I've got an accounting/documenting guy who's willing to come in and help I'll ask him to come in to write articles, organize it under devtome for now. We also need to come to a condenses regarding the changes needed with the project in order for this to happen. I'm not sure how this vote is supposed to work but we need to make it happen.

Hey everyone! I'm the accounting/documenting guy that our friend up there mentioned. A novice accountant, unfortunately, but a Business Management/Communications major in college at the moment. Marketing, documentation, article writing? All right up my alley, and I'm more than willing to lend my support to the cause. Tell me what you need, and it will be done. I can even oversee some projects if need be.

All the best.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:06:31 AM

@sidhujag:

Hey everyone! I'm the accounting/documenting guy that our friend up there mentioned. A novice accountant, unfortunately, but a Business Management/Communications major in college at the moment. Marketing, documentation, article writing? All right up my alley, and I'm more than willing to lend my support to the cause. Tell me what you need, and it will be done. I can even oversee some projects if need be.

All the best.

Hey man,

I think structured documentation on each bounty/bounty system would be a good starting point. Documentation which cannot be interpreted in different ways. Once we get an idea if this is all happening we can start. Good to have you here!
notabot

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:23:10 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 01:41:40 AM by notabot

did the voting about the 45% instead of 90% ditribution happen yet? whose decision is that really? what of an effect do we expect on the price value of DVC regarding this?

No we need the admins to vote and speak... only one admin has voted and that was a yes... it would have an effect on price for sure! Which direction do you think? It's been steadily coming down ever since devtome was put in place. By reducing it to 45% we will reduce writers sure, but when price doubles (if it does) they would get the same value as they get now anyways. With the extra 45% we can allocate bounties like this fund webpage that people are talking about. Everyone believes in it and gets paid at the same time. As rounds pass by the bounty will get bigger until its done. We allocate bounties based on everyone's consensus among admins or something like that if admins are too busy. Not sure what more to do here if we can't get out to the admins, are they busy, away, do they even read the thread?

The original purpose of devcoin was to aid developers, and thats where investment (demand for the coin) comes into play. But for demand the bounties have to be for software/hardware/etc that benefits not just the devcoin community, but has a common interest, particularly to those in the cryptocurrency community, who are the ones that would be potentially investing in devcoin. Should this happen the price will not go up unless potential investors are aware of that. Just changing the share structure won't affect the price unless the average crypto-investor knows this, and for that to happen it needs some professional PR. When I look at the investment going into bitcoin recently, it seems that a modest PR, public announcements, an article on coindesk.com, being in buzzfeeds, etc, would be greatly beneficial to this coin, if implemented alongside the discussed change.    

Unthinkingbit is the Founder here and this isn't something that can be decided by group opinion or Admin's opinion.  But why not create a poll with several options for different percentages, and for more constructive comments in the poll thread. Admins don't run the show here, we just keep it rolling and take care of stuff in the background according to Unthinkingbits instructions. Unthinkingbit has his reasons for making decisions and this conversation should be directed at him.

EDITED: for clarity

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:40:11 AM

I think it's a good idea, the original purpose of devcoin was to aid developers, and isn't that where investment (demand for the coin) comes into play. But for demand the bounties have to be for software/hardware/etc that benefits not just the devcoin community, but has a common interest, particularly to those in the cryptocurrency community, who are the ones that would be potentially investing in devcoin.

Unthinkingbit is the Founder here and I don't think this is something that can be decided by group opinion or Admin's opinion.  But why not create a poll with several options for different percentages, and for more constructive comments in the poll thread.

Admins don't run the show here, we just keep it rolling and take care of stuff in the background. Unthinkingbit has his reasons for making decisions and I think that this conversation should be directed at him.

Basically, what Notabot said is true. Admins aren't really "admins," but we each have our own areas we have control over (which a few of you have found out through pm'ing me about things I *can* do but are under someone else's control so I don't). The only person that can make decisions on things like the bounties is Unthinkingbit, and he's also the only one with control over other DVC-related areas. Think of admins as being more like employees, in a sense, with the exception being that we "administrate" over our respective area. With that said, anyone and everyone is able to make suggestions and such, though I'd say that generally they should go straight to Unthinkingbit, as he's the only one with the power/authority to make changes.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mrca

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 01:44:43 AM

...Hey everyone! I'm the accounting/documenting guy that our friend up there mentioned...

Welcome, glad to see we're growing.

...Unthinkingbit is the Founder here.... and I think that this conversation should be directed at him.

Thanks, this is something I (we?) should know, sorry I was too lazy to read all the devcoin's history...
In fact, except Decision Chain, it doesn't change a bit:
 - mono-cephalic leadership is the best!
 - he might need some [other] burdens lifted (hence You - the Admins - are helping him)
 - as father of a few kids, I know that, although I'll always be their father, many other people will have a growing influence in their lives...
 - delegating Project/bounty officers might not chip a bit of his authority, in fact might enforce it.

Hope he is reading those lines, I'm sure he has better ideas/clearer objectives than me...

notabot

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:17:16 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 04:00:50 AM by notabot

If any changes are going to be discussed for devcoin, I have a few suggestions.

First it appears that writers are bringing the price down, but that is not the big picture. Public relations is what devcoin needs. Other coins have articles and press releases, but devcoin is absent in that regard. Daily I check coindesk.com and phone  apps that provide cryprocurrency news feeds, and I’m sure others reading this do the same.

Devcoin was for developers, that’s how it got its name. It was decided to open it to writers and that’s a good thing also. It’s empowering to those individuals who are able to earn cyrptocurrency for their efforts. But for the person who is considering investing in devcoin as they believe in it, or believe it will increase in value, that confidence does not exist. I suspect that the price is propped up by a few individuals and while that is a noble purpose, it is an unfair burden. The devcoin community should be making this self sustaining by taking an active interest in the profile of this coin. But it needs to be done professionally.

If devcoin was restructured to award developers more, and I do support that, it would be a great opportunity to exploit for public relations, if combined with recognition of past bounties that benefit the entire crypto community, and with new proposed bounties that would provide value to, again, the entire crytpro community. Public relations is the key to gaining value in devcoin, not by just providing a greater percentage to developers. Developers dump coins too. The value comes from making the public aware of what devcoin does.

If Public Relations should become a goal, which I think it should, then bounties could be created to achieve those goals. Writers could compete in contests to word the press releases, and with there being several categories, and alternate articles that could be used. An article can only be used once, so several would be needed. We would require local, national, and international press releases. In this case, if there is a restructure, the developers and the writers are now working together towards a common goal. A bounty could be given to writers who have their press releases used (after the publication) and bounties given to those who get the article on main stream sites.

The renewed recognition of developers (which is where this coins name comes from), with the harnessing of writers towards common goals of devcoin publicity, in combination with visible public relations, could take this coin to new highs. Devcoin is an innovation and many forget that. It pays people for their efforts at no additional computational expense as its merge mined. The use of Receiver Files is a also cyrptocurrency first.  We have the developers to thank for that. I for one am grateful each time I start my wallet and the coins add up!

Devtome is supposed to become self sustaining but it’s not. Why? Because there isn’t enough traffic to reach the minimum amount for advertisers. I’m spending my own money right now to drive traffic there. Why don’t other writers do this? It increases your word count. This is another example of a common goal that directly benefits the recipients that is not being acted upon. Socal media only accounted for 1,450 hits last round and now that facebook is not accepting Devtome links, you can expect that to drop significantly.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 03:56:05 AM

Well if these activists who are posting arrived as authors, which I suspect a lot of them did, it seems maybe the pay per 1000 words campaign did accomplish something useful, regardless of whether Devtome rakes in any or more advertising revenue or not. Smiley

I think some of outr admins arrived as writers too. So whatever happens I suspect the paying for articles concept has been useful.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:16:15 AM

If any changes are going to be discussed for devcoin, I have a few suggestions.

First it appears that writers are bringing the price down, but that is not the big picture. Public relations is what devcoin needs. Other coins have articles and press releases, but devcoin is absent in that regard. Daily I check coindesk.com and phone  apps that provide cryprocurrency news feeds, and I’m sure others reading this do the same.

Devcoin was for developers, that’s how it got its name. It was decided to open it to writers and that’s a good thing also. It’s empowering to those individuals who are able to earn cyrptocurrency for their efforts. But for the person who is considering investing in devcoin as they believe in it, or believe it will increase in value, that confidence does not exist. I suspect that the price is propped up by a few individuals and while that is a noble purpose, it is an unfair burden. The devcoin community should be making this self sustaining by taking an active interest in the profile of this coin. But it needs to be done professionally.

If devcoin was restructured to award developers more, and I do support that, it would be a great opportunity to exploit for public relations, if combined with recognition of past bounties that benefit the entire crypto community, and with new proposed bounties that would provide value to, again, the entire crytpro community. Public relations is the key to gaining value in devcoin, not by just providing a greater percentage to developers. Developers dump coins too. The value comes from making the public aware of what devcoin does.

If Public Relations should become a goal, which I think it should, then bounties could be created to achieve those goals. Writers could compete in contests to word the press releases, and with there being several categories, and alternate articles that could be used. An article can only be used once, so several would be needed. We would require local, national, and international press releases. In this case, if there is a restructure, the developers and the writers are now working together towards a common goal. A bounty could be given to writers who have their press releases used (after the publication) and bounties given to those who get the article on main stream sites.

The renewed recognition of developers (which is where this coins name comes from), with the harnessing of writers towards common goals of devcoin publicity, in combination with visible public relations, could take this coin to new highs. Devcoin is an innovation and many forget that. It pays people for their efforts at no additional computational expense as its merge mined. The use of Receiver Files is a also cyrptocurrency first.  We have the developers to thank for that. I for one am grateful each time I start my wallet and the coins add up!

Devtome is supposed to become self sustaining but it’s not. Why? Because there isn’t enough traffic to reach the minimum amount for advertisers. I’m spending my own money right now to drive traffic there. Why don’t other writers do this? It increases your word count. This is another example of a common goal that directly benefits the recipients that is not being acted upon. Socal media only accounted for 1,450 hits last round and now that facebook is not accepting Devtome links, you can expect that to drop significantly.

I completely agree this is why I asked my friend whos majoring in communication to come help. Obviously making a change such as this is like saying hey you know ehat Devcoin has arrived and has made exciting new changes.. click here to see what they are and how they may benefit you in the crypto-community.

What you said resonates with me because we need to drive traffic to the informative pages which describe the project. As soon as people realize the goals of the project it will take off. The
bounties are a technical manor to achieve self- sustainability but we need to approach this the right way.

So what was the voting thing about among admins? When changes to the src are made they are voted in aswell as new admins etc or appeals. This all comes down to UnthinkingBit? Thought it was supposed to be a community consesus approach for decisions like that?

Ive reached out to him already so maybe he can bless us with input or maybe direction because I think we can all agree that a change is needed and more incentive towards
bounties need to be put in place. We have people who can write so lets use that. Instead of writing about anything lets get some work done in areas that are needed.

Devtome is great and a driving force in this community but as they dump the price has fallin to its historical low. If price is double what it is which would take only a few btc then the writers would get just as much and less likely to dump because they feel its more precious. The bounties must be the driver for growth.

Bounty payments to devs can be done over time like I explained to avoid them from writing bad code that doesnt work over time. That also avoids big dumps. So I think with those changes it should have an immediate affect on price.

Regarding marketing to bring people into bounties or devtome or whatever if we use the same number of shares today but divide up among thosr ads that actually got signups or another favourable outcome then we can create incentive for people to put up quality ads instead of not caring how many clicks or views they get. Right now I think if you put up an ad you get a porion of the shares in marketing. If all those people were paid based on a criteria not only woulf a few be paid more but it will drive in more quality advertisement since each signup would bring in more coins than a gauranteed share allocation for anyone. So if only one person signs up as a result of clicking on an ad that Advertiser would get the entire share of marketing generation.
matt608

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:58:48 AM

All the alts have been going down against bitcoin.  DVC is doing fine in terms of DVC/fiat. 
koguma

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:08:14 PM

Hola!

So, I'm building the devcoind daemon on Linux, and I see at least three different source repositories being mentioned.  I took a look through all three and here they are, ordered by most recent commits.  Which one(s) are official?

The third one is really only mentioned because I'm pretty sure I got the link from an official source.  The first two links are pointed to from here or devtome.  I'm going with the first link above, but would sure like to know if it's the official, legit source.

Thanks!
Koguma

best_btc

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:27:43 PM

this is a self-publishing site for e-books as well.
any business offer for them?
http://www.smashwords.com
also http://www.lulu.com/

I wrote already to BTC-e, Mtgox support to add DVC (again). you all should write them too, let our voices be heard:
and also Mtgox:
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:30:34 PM

Hola!

So, I'm building the devcoind daemon on Linux, and I see at least three different source repositories being mentioned.  I took a look through all three and here they are, ordered by most recent commits.  Which one(s) are official?

The third one is really only mentioned because I'm pretty sure I got the link from an official source.  The first two links are pointed to from here or devtome.  I'm going with the first link above, but would sure like to know if it's the official, legit source.

Thanks!
Koguma

Looks like latest one is prob the one with last changes 3 months but I cant confirm.

Have you tried the linux daemon available?

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin#linux

Both 32 bit and 64 bit already built.
best_btc

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:48:35 PM

please everyone fill out the btcchina poll, and specifically to answer on question 7. - other: add DVCdevcoin (and do me a favour and write ltc and xrp as well).
it is their platform to get in the needs of the people, so let them show some DVC love!
http://translate.google.hu/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=hu&js=n&prev=_t&hl=hu&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sojump.com%2Fjq%2F2849717.aspx

and also Mtgox:
BarkinTree

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:03:44 PM

please everyone fill out the btcchina poll, and specifically to answer on question 7. - other: add DVCdevcoin (and do me a favour and write ltc and xrp as well).
it is their platform to get in the needs of the people, so let them show some DVC love!
http://translate.google.hu/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=hu&js=n&prev=_t&hl=hu&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sojump.com%2Fjq%2F2849717.aspx
done. however, i think most likely, they will just add LTC at most, since that's what some of the other Chinese exchanges have done. i imagine they do what they perceive there is demand for. but, hoping for the best! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: