Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TBCM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 12:16:28 AM

I made a Devcoin Faucet Smiley

It gives out 0.001% of the faucet's balance to new adopters. Please make some donations; I have less than 100 DVC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papacrusher

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:23:56 AM

It gives out 0.001% of the faucet's balance to new adopters. Please make some donations; I have less than 100 DVC.

I donated a little and will donate more when my balance increases  Smiley

Unthinkingbit

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:41:42 AM

Is there still a bounty for a price ticker displayed on a forum as I had one that was on devcointalk.org from vircurex but that seems to have errored on the ticker, but I could add another one if there is a price ticker available?
Fuzzybear

No, the forum bounties don't have a second award because there are several bounties, so I figured two people wouldn't accomplish the same bounty at the same time.

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 12:53:34 AM

I just sent you 2500 Devcoins to get the faucet going.

We need about 8 more of these sites.

Smiley

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
melodiem

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:17:49 AM

I just sent you 2500 Devcoins to get the faucet going. We need about 8 more of these sites. Smiley
Bittzy78

I checked it out, will send back anything that I get but I did have one concern. When you enter your details, you are then directed too a page with a link to "get more" which returns you to the first page and allows you to enter details again. I did  this 3 times to check and it seems very open to possible abuse?

Just commenting, not meaning to criticise. I couldn't build a devcoin faucet Cheesy

silvercardbank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 01:40:08 AM

Kissmyweb.com is delighted to offer webdesign services for Devcoin (and Bitcoin)

http://kissmyweb.com/images/kmwdevbtc1.png

Kissmyweb.com is not a new business, we have been around for 8 years - we are not a big business, "we" are me and a group of freelance awesome guys who do custom code when I need it - and we are not a complicated business, you deal with the person working on your site directly.

I also write copy if needed, (separate from Kissmyweb.com) and accept devcoins as payment.
what would it take to make a site like this one ?   http://www.phonepal.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home
only to be accepting devcoin and bitcoin instead of paypal .
 looking to raise awarenes of devcoin and create alt service business in the uk.
 anyone interested in a joint project, also thinking of listing it on cryptotrade as a project to invest into.
any more thoughts from the community welcome . jasont

silvercardbank

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 01:46:49 AM

I just sent you 2500 Devcoins to get the faucet going. We need about 8 more of these sites. Smiley
Bittzy78

I checked it out, will send back anything that I get but I did have one concern. When you enter your details, you are then directed too a page with a link to "get more" which returns you to the first page and allows you to enter details again. I did  this 3 times to check and it seems very open to possible abuse?

Just commenting, not meaning to criticise. I couldn't build a devcoin faucet Cheesy

i sent you some also, i will spread the word nice work  jasont
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:38:46 AM

Devcoin android source is up Smiley

https://github.com/sidhujag/devcoin-android

The code is now reading merged mine blocks (headers and full blocks)... so I can test it later on emulator to ensure my coins will mature.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 02:49:22 AM

Bittzy78

I am attempting to do a store that just accepts nothing but Devcoins (http://www.DevcoinStore.com) and hope people take notice of it during the next few months. I am simply doing it the old fashioned way without any coding experience needed.

With everyone working as hard as they are getting Devcoin going...the sky could be the limit by the end of the year. Smiley

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
silvercardbank

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 02:59:18 AM

Bittzy78

just put a link to the devcoin faucet in all my ebay adds. also how do you get an advert onto the devcoin faucet ? can you get a slot for donating to it ?

I am attempting to do a store that just accepts nothing but Devcoins (http://www.DevcoinStore.com) and hope people take notice of it during the next few months. I am simply doing it the old fashioned way without any coding experience needed.

With everyone working as hard as they are getting Devcoin going...the sky could be the limit by the end of the year. Smiley

Bittzy78
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:09:54 AM

Just sent you 40K of DVC for your faucet, thanks for supporting!!
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 03:12:32 AM

Bittzy78

just put a link to the devcoin faucet in all my ebay adds. also how do you get an advert onto the devcoin faucet ? can you get a slot for donating to it ?

Bittzy78
If you want to advertise on this faucet (http://faucet.d.evco.in/) , you simply need to start an ad campaign on coin URL (https://coinurl.com/) and it will appear there eventually.

If you want to advertise on this faucet (http://www.thebitcoinmaster.com/devcoin/index.php ) you should probably just contact the owner and see if he is allowing advertising.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
melodiem

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:49:27 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 11:14:21 AM by melodiem

Hi Jason,

The front end is a basic site but yours will look prettier  Cool so: $500 (0.5251BTC or 822441.63DVC at today's price) This includes quite a few basic functions but not the back end I think you will need.

I have some questions about the back end functions if you can answer them before I can give an accurate quote:

- Do you require an SMS verification system like phonepal?
- Do customers pay with cash as well or is it just crypto?
- Does the site sell products independently or does it need to integrate with  3rd party APIs?
- Do you need a subscriber membership like phonepals silver membership? (additional component $750, includes profiles, message system and forum)
- Do customers get a wallet assigned by phonepals that credit is paid into for purchasing products, or will you be selling directly?
- I can use coinpayments.net for the shopping cart, so only charge for my time, or do you need it to be independent? (additional component $500)
- Are there any other functions your site needs? (did I miss anything?)

I hope all that makes sense, if you are not sure about some of these questions, a work flow for the process you are planning would help me work some of it out for you.

Cheers

Melodie

[/quote]

what would it take to make a site like this one ?   http://www.phonepal.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home
only to be accepting devcoin and bitcoin instead of paypal .
 looking to raise awarenes of devcoin and create alt service business in the uk.
 anyone interested in a joint project, also thinking of listing it on cryptotrade as a project to invest into.
any more thoughts from the community welcome . jasont

[/quote]

notabot

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:29:44 AM

I am attempting to spread the Devcoin love a little by finding a way to sell on ebay that complies with their terms. I had some success a few days ago selling Devcoins and sending them directly to the buyers wallets, but I found out that I was violating ebay selling policies.

It seems the only way around their rules is to physically send a buyer something in the mail with tracking. So, I am going to try the CEX.IO voucher code route and just send it to my buyers with the code on a certificate.

Selling devcoins on eBay is good for publicity, the ads reach a lot of people. I don't believe that selling digital currency is violating eBay policy though, but PayPal won't provide any protection unless something physical is delivered. Buyers on eBay are looking for an easy quick entry point into currency.

If it's of interest to you I wrote about my experiences selling digital goods on eBay at http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=selling_digital_currency_on_ebay_or_by_paypal

Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:57:31 AM

One thought; how does someone without a bank account acquire crypto right now?

Usually, mining or earning it.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:07:44 AM

The code is now reading merged mine blocks (headers and full blocks)... so I can test it later on emulator to ensure my coins will mature.

Can you churn out an .apk for me?

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 06:13:49 AM

I am attempting to spread the Devcoin love a little by finding a way to sell on ebay that complies with their terms. I had some success a few days ago selling Devcoins and sending them directly to the buyers wallets, but I found out that I was violating ebay selling policies.

It seems the only way around their rules is to physically send a buyer something in the mail with tracking. So, I am going to try the CEX.IO voucher code route and just send it to my buyers with the code on a certificate.

Selling devcoins on eBay is good for publicity, the ads reach a lot of people. I don't believe that selling digital currency is violating eBay policy though, but PayPal won't provide any protection unless something physical is delivered. Buyers on eBay are looking for an easy quick entry point into currency.

If it's of interest to you I wrote about my experiences selling digital goods on eBay at http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=selling_digital_currency_on_ebay_or_by_paypal

Yeah, I have decided to go the route of only doing small transactions and only sending the buyer a physical certificate that must be redeemed on CEX.IO. I know this doesn't guarantee protection for me but given the low Devcoin price and some buying restrictions I have in place, it might mitigate my possible damages.

I haven't sold many so far but I bet there are several people who now know about Devcoin who didn't just a few days ago.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
silvercardbank

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 06:54:55 AM

read from the bottom up , i have fought of a lot of scammers with the same reply most get shut down by ebay when you report them as soon as soon as they try it on you and say they did not receive.i dont refund them i keep their payment and report them as a scam buyer the second i know.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_block_explorer

go to the link above ..  look on any of the block explorers you can see the address you gave me in the blockchain , the amount i sent and the fee it cost me to keep this network running smoothly . this is proof i sent them .
not only that ,the system is fool proof the network confirms the transaction constantly and as of now i see 23 confirmations from different computers that it has indeed been sent . nobody can deny that !!!!

how can you say i did not send it when it is an open source transaction that everyone can see LOL
 you must be real stupid or somthing .....

really dont bother trying to scam me you should just accept the coins i have sent and walk away, they will be worth a lot of money soon enough .
i dont want to hear from you again unless it is for an apology.
    jasont

Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 12:50:59 -0700
To: propertygeek@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Other: us2013.paml sent a message about 1000 Devcoin (DVC) Digital Cryptocurrency cheaper than 0.1 Bitcoin Litecoin #191018337837

eBay   eBay sent this message to jason taylor (jasont4671).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
   Buyer has responded to your question about this item   

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn more   

Dear jasont4671,

I've not do anything wrong to you. I paid you smoothly.
If you sent me the coins, send me the transaction detail.
Don't try try scam me, As you will never be able to do that, sure I'll report you and you will see your paypal and ebay account suspended soon.

- us2013.paml

Reply in your email program or through My Messages
Respond Now

To: us2013.paml
Subject: Re: Other: us2013.paml sent a message about 1000 Devcoin (DVC) Digital Cryptocurrency cheaper than 0.1 Bitcoin Litecoin #191018337837
Sent Date: 04-Jan-14 19:19:53 GMT

Dear us2013.paml,

i have sent your devcoin .The proof is on the devcoin ledger for all to see. i have reported you to ebay as a scamm buyer so your ebay account will be susspended. your email and paypal details including addreses have been entered onto the scammers and hackers data base along with your ip address to be hacked up by the crypto community that will mess up your device permanently for fun .
good luck and a happy new year jasont

- jasont4671

To: jasont4671
Subject: Other: us2013.paml sent a message about 1000 Devcoin (DVC) Digital Cryptocurrency cheaper than 0.1 Bitcoin Litecoin #191018337837
Sent Date: 04-Jan-14 18:53:08 GMT

Dear jasont4671,

If you not send me now, sure I'll go for refund along with negative feedback for you.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:01:54 AM

Can you churn out an .apk for me?

Just testing to see if i can confirm coins.. blockchain seems to be updating on the fly. I sent coins to myself and they are showing but i cant send yet.. I will sendback to myself.

Also Im going to try to run wallet with no checkpoints to see if it will download entire chain without hiccups.

Once I do these I will link you to a test apk.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 07:16:05 AM

read from the bottom up , i have fought of a lot of scammers with the same reply most get shut down by ebay when you report them as soon as soon as they try it on you and say they did not receive.i dont refund them i keep their payment and report them as a scam buyer the second i know.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_block_explorer

go to the link above ..  look on any of the block explorers you can see the address you gave me in the blockchain , the amount i sent and the fee it cost me to keep this network running smoothly . this is proof i sent them .
not only that ,the system is fool proof the network confirms the transaction constantly and as of now i see 23 confirmations from different computers that it has indeed been sent . nobody can deny that !!!!

how can you say i did not send it when it is an open source transaction that everyone can see LOL
 you must be real stupid or somthing .....

really dont bother trying to scam me you should just accept the coins i have sent and walk away, they will be worth a lot of money soon enough .
i dont want to hear from you again unless it is for an apology.
    jasont

Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 12:50:59 -0700
To: propertygeek@hotmail.com

eBay   eBay sent this message to jason taylor (jasont4671).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
   Buyer has responded to your question about this item   

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn more   

Dear jasont4671,

I've not do anything wrong to you. I paid you smoothly.
If you sent me the coins, send me the transaction detail.
Don't try try scam me, As you will never be able to do that, sure I'll report you and you will see your paypal and ebay account suspended soon.

- us2013.paml

Reply in your email program or through My Messages
Respond Now

To: us2013.paml
Sent Date: 04-Jan-14 19:19:53 GMT

Dear us2013.paml,

i have sent your devcoin .The proof is on the devcoin ledger for all to see. i have reported you to ebay as a scamm buyer so your ebay account will be susspended. your email and paypal details including addreses have been entered onto the scammers and hackers data base along with your ip address to be hacked up by the crypto community that will mess up your device permanently for fun .
good luck and a happy new year jasont

- jasont4671

To: jasont4671
Subject: Other: us2013.paml sent a message about 1000 Devcoin (DVC) Digital Cryptocurrency cheaper than 0.1 Bitcoin Litecoin #191018337837
Sent Date: 04-Jan-14 18:53:08 GMT

Dear jasont4671,

If you not send me now, sure I'll go for refund along with negative feedback for you.

Man, all of this is starting to make me rethink selling on ebay. Smiley

I am going to give it a try and see how it goes. My sales are limited to the United States and Canada but I know that really doesn't mean much. If it doesn't work out, I will just try something else.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: