Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dexter44

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:10:27 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 09:25:53 AM by Dexter44

My big idea

Instead of giving money like Dogecoin, why don't we announce something like 20.000.000 dvc bounty for a brilliant idea coming from a charity?
All the charities will have the chance to win now or in the next rounds. Do you realise how massive the attention and free advertising would be? The dvc value would double in one week.
Then in the next round we create three smaller bounties for charities, posing as condition to win to convince at least another charity to participate. It would escalate within a few rounds.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

I dont quite understand, by one sided trade flow?...
I am putting an IRC chat module up on devcoinproject.com

'One sided trade flow'. I think too much talk and incentive structure is about earning/getting dvc. That results in a focus on how/why/where to sell. This undermines the entire point of devcoin, which is to fund open source work, and therefore needs as much if not more focus on support, buying and adding value.

I see dvc as by definition a mutual concept if it's going to take off. Some others see it as a client-employee relationship only; submit work - expect to get paid. That opinion is fine, but because I don't think that's sustainable until there's a much bigger base of support I'm not particularly interested in making transience and/or bounty hunting and/or word dumps easier. If others disagree that's up to them but, for example, if writers aren't buying dvc to support writing then who is and why do we pay for it.

You shouldn't give up on ideas at the first knock back. Whether I or anyone else disagrees doesn't necessarily imply a bad idea. If you've spent time thinking it through and it makes sense, then it may be an issue of explanation. Put it in simpler terms - explain like you're explaining to homer simpson, then people can give feedback on basics.

There's a dvc channel here I saw on first page of the thread: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=devcoin although I've never used it.

eeh: I'm not having any issues.

dexter: There's nothing stopping you giving to charity yourself - dvc or otherwise. Would you still be in favour of that idea if the dvc price didn't rise?
melodiem

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:31:42 AM

I dont quite understand, by one sided trade flow?...
I am putting an IRC chat module up on devcoinproject.com

'One sided trade flow'. I think too much talk and incentive structure is about earning/getting dvc. That results in a focus on how/why/where to sell. This undermines the entire point of devcoin, which is to fund open source work, and therefore needs as much if not more focus on support, buying and adding value.

I see dvc as by definition a mutual concept if it's going to take off. Some others see it as a client-employee relationship only; submit work - expect to get paid. That opinion is fine, but because I don't think that's sustainable until there's a much bigger base of support I'm not particularly interested in making transience and/or bounty hunting and/or word dumps easier. If others disagree that's up to them but, for example, if writers aren't buying dvc to support writing then who is and why do we pay for it.

You shouldn't give up on ideas at the first knock back. Whether I or anyone else disagrees doesn't necessarily imply a bad idea. If you've spent time thinking it through and it makes sense, then it may be an issue of explanation. Put it in simpler terms - explain like you're explaining to homer simpson, then people can give feedback on basics.

There is a lot to think about in what you say, I need to learn more really have any decent response to the first part, (yet) but for the last part -I haven't given up on the idea at all, its still a discussion and I've learned a lot from it so far already Smiley

There's a dvc channel here I saw on first page of the thread: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=devcoin although I've never used it.

Thanks for the link to the chatroom, I'll redirect mine to there.

Juan Taun

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Me llamo Juan Tuan. Quiero comida China.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:28:29 PM

My big idea

Instead of giving money like Dogecoin, why don't we announce something like 20.000.000 dvc bounty for a brilliant idea coming from a charity?
All the charities will have the chance to win now or in the next rounds. Do you realise how massive the attention and free advertising would be? The dvc value would double in one week.
Then in the next round we create three smaller bounties for charities, posing as condition to win to convince at least another charity to participate. It would escalate within a few rounds.

That would probably increase the value of DVC too.

I just processed registrations for several new writers who contacted me. If I missed anyone, please feel free to PM me again and I will take care of you.

Edit: Also, when you do contact your signup admin, please allow up to three days for a reply, as sometimes we get swamped. Everyone's patience is greatly appreciated.

No problem, thank you for signing me up.

Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:41:08 PM

melodiem for you; is the problem the conversion into fiat or the delay to get paid ?

I quote for all my web work which never pays until the job is done...this can be 3-6 months on a big project. The time to wait does not bother me, its the conversion.  Smiley

Edited: quote

It was a genuine question.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

tenthirtyone

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:44:34 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 03:59:54 PM by tenthirtyone

Hi Melodiem.

I don't know if you are unaware that I follow both threads or that I run the coinzen.org server but you've got to be kidding about some of this stuff.

I abandoned the discussion because anyone following it, would get the immediate impression the moderator thought it a waste of time and possibly even some dodgy scam.

Yes, being unable to explain "What is this?" and "What does this do?" while simultaneously saying "but we will be accepting your coins" does make it look like a blatant scam.

I also asked the moderator to take the HUGE image in the middle of the discussion down (or at least make it smaller) as I felt it distracted from the conversation for anyone following. I suspect the reason it is still there, is that it supports the moderators comments, not your joke. (which by the way, I would have found funny if I wasn't already feeling like I had to defend my honour as NOT a scammer hitting people up for money, over a discussion I tried to start)

Which moderator - because it wasn't me that you asked. Right now I'm the only one until boards are divided up - other than the giveaway forum and what folks set up for themselves. Second, huge image huh? You mean the one bittzy posted? http://coinzen.org/index.php?topic=70.0. Is your monitor from the 80s?

But you should probably know that we did this project where we made it so you can moderate and set people up to be moderators in your own threads. There is nothing stopping you from making yourself a moderator and deleting that post. Heck, you could even edit it and put in any picture you want! Hell, if you wanted to you could even ban me from the thread. It's ok, you can't work a forum, but you can plan out a giant fund to manage ~$100,000 a month. There's nothing suspect about that at all. Why would anyone want to ask you questions! Clearly you've got a keen sense of awareness and uncanny control over your surroundings.

Second, there most definitely was not a conversation happening. I was trying to engage you so you could explain what you scribblings and ramblings meant in an attempt to add clarity to a murky and convoluted topic. You took it as an attack despite my best efforts to massage your bruised ego (Because questions are hard, right?). Honestly, i don't care if your project takes an hour or lifetime. If it doesn't deliver it doesn't deliver. Your effort did not translate in to value in the form it was/is in. Don't take your frustration out on me for asking questions about the giant holes in your "plan". If it came across my desk in a professional or academic sense you'd be sent away to do it again, asked why we are paying you, or be moved to a new position with less responsibility.

When you have an idea you absolutely do have to defend yourself. You have to show you aren't a scammer by answering questions. Who cares if it makes perfect sense to you. It everyone else you have to convince. But goddamn I wish you could understand how difficult it is to trust the person who thinks "converting dvc to btc is complex" with an entire organization, process and project that revolves around creating a parallel system. I truly know the irony is lost on you. I wish you could experience it.

Never once were you accused of being a scammer. It wasn't until you responded to questions with hostility that it began to look that way, honestly put a tampon on it. Stop exporting your insecurities on other people and Get off the cross.

tenthirtyone

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

Any one having issues with blocks not processing?

Try adding a seed node. PM me for instructions if you need them.

Sometimes my client would take forever to download new blocks. It had no network connections.
dalamar96

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:21:00 PM

Hi Melodiem.

I don't know if you are unaware that I follow both threads or that I run the coinzen.org server but you've got to be kidding about some of this stuff.

I abandoned the discussion because anyone following it, would get the immediate impression the moderator thought it a waste of time and possibly even some dodgy scam.

Yes, being unable to explain "What is this?" and "What does this do?" while simultaneously saying "but we will be accepting your coins" does make it look like a blatant scam.

I also asked the moderator to take the HUGE image in the middle of the discussion down (or at least make it smaller) as I felt it distracted from the conversation for anyone following. I suspect the reason it is still there, is that it supports the moderators comments, not your joke. (which by the way, I would have found funny if I wasn't already feeling like I had to defend my honour as NOT a scammer hitting people up for money, over a discussion I tried to start)

Which moderator - because it wasn't me that you asked. Right now I'm the only one until boards are divided up - other than the giveaway forum and what folks set up for themselves. Second, huge image huh? You mean the one bittzy posted? http://coinzen.org/index.php?topic=70.0. Is your monitor from the 80s?

But you should probably know that we did this project where we made it so you can moderate and set people up to be moderators in your own threads. There is nothing stopping you from making yourself a moderator and deleting that post. Heck, you could even edit it and put in any picture you want! Hell, if you wanted to you could even ban me from the thread. It's ok, you can't work a forum, but you can plan out a giant fund to manage ~$100,000 a month. There's nothing suspect about that at all. Why would anyone want to ask you questions! Clearly you've got a keen sense of awareness and uncanny control over your surroundings.

Second, there most definitely was not a conversation happening. I was trying to engage you so you could explain what you scribblings and ramblings meant in an attempt to add clarity to a murky and convoluted topic. You took it as an attack despite my best efforts to massage your bruised ego (Because questions are hard, right?). Honestly, i don't care if your project takes an hour or lifetime. If it doesn't deliver it doesn't deliver. Your effort did not translate in to value in the form it was/is in. Don't take your frustration out on me for asking questions about the giant holes in your "plan". If it came across my desk in a professional or academic sense you'd be sent away to do it again, asked why we are paying you, or be moved to a new position with less responsibility.

When you have an idea you absolutely do have to defend yourself. You have to show you aren't a scammer by answering questions. Who cares if it makes perfect sense to you. It everyone else you have to convince. But goddamn I wish you could understand how difficult it is to trust the person who thinks "converting dvc to btc is complex" with an entire organization, process and project that revolves around creating a parallel system. I truly know the irony is lost on you. I wish you could experience it.

Never once were you accused of being a scammer. It wasn't until you responded to questions with hostility that it began to look that way, honestly put a tampon on it. Stop exporting your insecurities on other people and Get off the cross.

I think you took her posts the wrong way there bubba Smiley 

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
DVC:   1ARHF6HmFL87Rw29qZi1x5TGTDzFDQxMFH
BTC:   19w38CCB8YaxmJHkNH8gMjZYjw64SkQCcM
DODG: DNzDJTJrPEsSYpDGmD2iCFUfK8iJjeqm7C
tenthirtyone

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:41:13 PM

I think you took her posts the wrong way there bubba Smiley 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xcNHKZwD-54/S6N7G3M0uhI/AAAAAAAAAjg/wxbV9IZI9d0/s1600/kevin_oleary_0904.jpg

Wink
melodiem

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:44:29 PM

whatever you said

I sent the mod request through the "report to mods" button because there was no option to manage the thread. By a bizarre twist of fate I did not ask for; I  know that report function does work on your forum.

I also locked it (The only form of management that I thought was available to me). Rather than allowing that to be my decision as the OP (which is how you suggest you run your forum) you unlocked it and declared there no reason to lock it.

And you had the cheek to have a go at me about customer service? lol... its all I have but it is yours > lol

I was honest and said the same thing here that I said there. I understand you have trouble understanding me so to repeat, very simply:

I .. am..out

Have a nice day.

tenthirtyone

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:01:43 PM

I sent the mod request through the "report to mods" button because there was no option to manage the thread. By a bizarre twist of fate I did not ask for; I  know that report function does work on your forum.

I'm sorry, wait. Now you are changing your story. First you said "I also asked the moderator to take the HUGE image in the middle of the discussion down "

Now you used the report mod button. Ok, well hunny, when you do that it just sticks the message in a queue. All that does is show the post to a moderator doing reviews. There is no context. Which apparently you know, as you stated for a fact you know it works on my forum. So you're a liar too. Because you didn't communicate with anyone or make any effort on your part other than hitting a button. But you're willing to trump it up like you took the effort to PM a moderator and make a request and have it blatantly denied. Oh you are such a victim.

And I can personally guarantee you the thread moderation is working. You're just too lazy to look below your Username in the thread you started. Honestly, do you ever take responsibility for yourself or do you make a habit of blaming other people for your shortcomings all the time?

I also locked it (The only form of management that I thought was available to me). Rather than allowing that to be my decision as the OP (which is how you suggest you run your forum) you unlocked it and declared there no reason to lock it.

Yeah I unlocked it. You're not going to come in to my house, make a mess and then think you can just walk away without letting other people say their final peace either. You are some entitled piece of work you know that. I thought Australians were a higher caliber than that. Throw all the tantrums you want but if you do it publicly be prepared to eat the crow your sow.

And you had the cheek to have a go at me about customer service? lol... its all I have but it is yours > lol

Yeah, your communication and people skills are garbage. I at least know to be nice until it's time not to be nice. Clearly if you don't get your way or what you want or if people don't magically understand the nonsense you type they're inferior to you.

Oh yeah what does "its all I have but it is yours > lol" mean by the way? You have my customer service but mine is greater than laughing out loud.

Thank you?

I was honest and said the same thing here that I said there. I understand you have trouble understanding me so to repeat, very simply:

I .. am..out

Apparently not. Continue to spin your bullshit where I am concerned and I will continue to call you out for the drama queen you are.
melodiem

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:27:13 PM

[message deleted, not worth it]]

melodiem

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:31:03 PM

melodiem for you; is the problem the conversion into fiat or the delay to get paid ?

I quote for all my web work which never pays until the job is done...this can be 3-6 months on a big project. The time to wait does not bother me, its the conversion.  Smiley

Edited: quote

It was a genuine question.

Yes I know? it was a genuine answer, I also explained why that is my answer? Did I say something wrong?

eeh

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:40:57 PM

I appreciate the response.

But now that I reinstalled the client, I'm stuck at 11999 blocks with 7 connections.

This bites.
tenthirtyone

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:45:38 PM

But now that I reinstalled the client, I'm stuck at 11999 blocks with 7 connections.

This bites.

Hmmm hmmm hmmm. Are you in Windows or Linux? This is probably a better place than PMs to get everyone else's feedback.

To confirm, in PM I asked how many active connections eeh had and clarified addnode servers could be down and it would not help. I don't know enough about the devcoin network to help much more other than to say try running it with -rescan but I think the client does that automatically.

to everyone else:
Can you download the blockchain like other coins? If so I can set up a link to download a copy later tonight for you.
eeh

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:49:07 PM

Hmmm hmmm hmmm. Are you in Windows or Linux? This is probably a better place than PMs to get everyone else's feedback.

To confirm, in PM I asked how many active connections eeh had and clarified addnode servers could be down and it would not help. I don't know enough about the devcoin network to help much more other than to say try running it with -rescan but I think the client does that automatically.

to everyone else:
Can you download the blockchain like other coins? If so I can set up a link to download a copy later tonight for you.

I went back in and added all the receiver files from scratch and added the short list of nodes I had from the forum.

Maybe I'll have to try this in the CMD instead of the client, since there is no console in the client. But I'm still stuck and it's weird, because I've never had this problem before.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:01:52 PM

This bites.

I asked you which client you were using? This is important because:

"At around block 12,000 the first fractional share went out successfully, so there are no longer any known potential technical devcoin problems.  Now we can start projects.

Devcoin was originally intended to primarily be an ethical donation currency and secondly an umbrella for profitable open source projects.  There has not been enough interest in the donation part, so from now on devcoin will primarily be an umbrella for profitable open source projects, and secondly donate a portion to developers.  It will be more like a public benefit corporation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-benefit_corporation

To that end, the first profitable devcoin open source project will be an open source wiki where the contributors get a share of the advertsing revenue, converted to devcoins, plus devcoin generation shares.  At the beginning the advertising revenue will be tiny, however, that is better than nothing and it will grow.  There are three potential ways of getting advertising revenue:"

There was a change at that block so the client version matters.. I used my new client many times to download the entire blockchain from scratch so Im not sure why yours wont accept the changes at that block... maybr your not on newest version?

On the second part of Unthinkbit's quote from 2011 above.. you can see the original intent was to fund profitable open source businesses like the ones i proposed and others propose but then we ended
up with a wildly unprofitable business in devtome? Which is more donation looks like. Wasnt the idea that only ad revenue will be used plus a small share to help pay them? Wouldnt it grow over time so slowly more writers would come? Why the sudden change to skew the share earnings?

Now it seems ad revenue isnt even a factor and shares are front and center payment method but the paragraph doesnt read that it would be primarily shares to me.. and then why bother with thousands of shares to breakeven? What was the analysis done here on how profitable or lack thereof here?
eeh

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:04:59 PM

I asked you which client you were using? This is important because:

"At around block 12,000 the first fractional share went out successfully, so there are no longer any known potential technical devcoin problems.  Now we can start projects.

Devcoin was originally intended to primarily be an ethical donation currency and secondly an umbrella for profitable open source projects.  There has not been enough interest in the donation part, so from now on devcoin will primarily be an umbrella for profitable open source projects, and secondly donate a portion to developers.  It will be more like a public benefit corporation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-benefit_corporation

To that end, the first profitable devcoin open source project will be an open source wiki where the contributors get a share of the advertsing revenue, converted to devcoins, plus devcoin generation shares.  At the beginning the advertising revenue will be tiny, however, that is better than nothing and it will grow.  There are three potential ways of getting advertising revenue:"

There was a change at that block so the client version matters.. I used my new client many times to download the entire blockchain from scratch so Im not sure why yours wont accept the changes at that block... maybr your not on newest version?

On the second part of Unthinkbit's quote from 2011 above.. you can see the original intent was to fund profitable open source businesses like the ones i proposed and others propose but then we ended
up with a wildly unprofitable business in devtome? Which is more donation looks like. Wasnt the idea that only ad revenue will be used to pay them? Wouldnt it grow over time so slowly more writers would come? Why the sudden change to skew the share earnings?

I have no idea if you're responding to me. I've been using my client since at April 2013. I'm using MS 8.1. I understand the intent and premise of Devcoin and Devtome. I just want my client to download the chain and my earnings.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:10:01 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 06:52:12 PM by sidhujag

Sorry i was respinding to you and also bringing up the second part of the paragraph talking about being involved in profitable open source businesses.. seems like to me at the time it was the best idea and we just went with it but there was never any review done to see if we should cotinue
with the way its going..

It would be interesting to see ad revenue numbers alongside with number of words written since they should be correlated.. the idea is that ad revenue should pay the writers amd slowly the number of shares needed would be reduced.

I dont remember anyone reporting the revenue... is this intentional? Where is revenue going? Is someone just keeping it?

On ur download issue you can try to delete your data directory minus wallet.dat and conf file and try my new client: http://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/temp-testing/
eeh

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:02:18 PM

Sorry i was respinding to you and also bringing up the second part of the paragraph talking about being involved in profitable open source businesses.. seems like to me at the time it was the best idea and we just went with it but there was never any review done to see if we should cotinue
with the way its going..

It would be interesting to see ad revenue numbers alongside with number of words written since they should be correlated.. the idea is that ad revenue should pay the writers amd slowly the number of shares needed would be reduced.

I dont remember anyone reporting the revenue... is this intentional? Where is revenue going? Is someone just keeping it?

On ur download issue you can try to delete your data directory minus wallet.dat and conf file and try my new client: http://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/temp-testing/

Sync going on now. My OS seems to like it so far. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: