Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 07:41:22 AM

Please continue the discussion in the new official thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5314171.msg56255822#msg56255822

P.S: Off-topic, SPAM, vandalism, trolling, bullying and the like will not be tolerated

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:41:11 PM

Other post got delete so I am posting here.
Maybe this is the real thread.

DeVCoin needs new leadership. Please step up and ask for coins.  There are many.

Marketing does not exist.
No new code or security updates in a long time.
Devilguy has all new coins I think.
Need better exchanges too.

BTC goes up but DeVCoin still party like it’s 1999
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:52:09 PM

Why are we being censored?  Cry Cry

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 06:00:21 PM

DeVCoin needs new leadership. Please step up and ask for coins.  There are many.

This is the real thread.  Devilguy is a commie officer.  Just wait and they’ll pump it like doge. 

Meanwhile we can discuss things here without having everything deleted. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 06:02:52 PM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

P.S: Off-topic, SPAM, vandalism, trolling, bullying and the like will not be tolerated

Rat 🐀 Commie the real thread where open discussion is welcome is here. 

I am now considering hi-jacking Devcoin since I’ve been invested in it longer than devilguy and I’m not a censor commie. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 06:05:10 PM

Why are we being censored?  Cry Cry

Haha. Forwarding to the whiners half page thread.  Help him maybe get to page 2 in the first month.  Lol

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 08:32:22 PM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

I am now considering hi-jacking Devcoin since I’ve been invested in it longer than devilguy and I’m not a censor commie. 

End the stellar token bullshit and make devcoin great again!  Cool

Devcoin is one of iconic OG coins and it deserves better. Devcoin had a vision and utility few other projects can match even 10 years later. All things have to end, but I would rather see devcoin completely dead then whats going on today.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 10:58:16 PM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Devcoin is one of iconic OG coins and it deserves better. Devcoin had a vision and utility few other projects can match even 10 years later. All things have to end, but I would rather see devcoin completely dead then whats going on today.

Then get a real dev that understands the importance of a big community.  Develcuy is a power tripping commie. 

That’s the plain truth that’s why people are posting on the old thread.  Free tip:  Get a dev who isn’t a hardline communist. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 11:00:14 PM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Oh, The stellar token swap for the coins is how they get you to trade in a hard underlying asset that won’t depreciate for digital fiat. 

Well played...

FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 09:16:34 PM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Then get a real dev that understands the importance of a big community.  Develcuy is a power tripping commie. 

That’s the plain truth that’s why people are posting on the old thread.  Free tip:  Get a dev who isn’t a hardline communist. 

Agreed, also we had a great dev that was pushed out and felt unappreciated and hence left.

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 04:45:25 AM

EASY DVC PROMO, Like our FB page please Smiley - if you already hold Devcoin, maybe promote this link to your community you influence (Reddit users, Twitter followers, etc) - it'll help the community grow!

https://www.facebook.com/devcoin/posts/1798248320332611

From the many one, from one, the source
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 05:14:56 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 05:57:13 AM by realdantreccia

DeVCoin needs new leadership. Please step up and ask for coins.  There are many.

Grass roots effort exists. It cost me time in my life to promote regularly and share (FB sharing is 1 group at a time... ugh).

So it does exist. And new code surely exists at Github. Commits are there.

develCuy is holding coins for the entire community since most of the original team earning shares stopped performing their duties - he has already invested them into Horizon and Stellar platforms. Read back more to find that.

FreiExchange is a perfect place for a Stealth and well planned project/project's asset to be listed.

1999 x 2 wouldn't be so bad would it? Wink

This is the real thread.  Devilguy is a commie officer.  Just wait and they’ll pump it like doge.  

Meanwhile we can discuss things here without having everything deleted.  

That wouldn't be so bad would it? Smiley

Well, nobody has posted in days and having an active community is crucial.

Anybody selling any DVC for ltc.  I can pay like 50 litoshi., they went as cheap as 1 litoshi on  altilly last year.

Let me knows.  Thanks.

Vlad - That 1 litoshi price was the best Smiley - 2018, I snapped up maybe 40% of my stash on that deal!

And where’s the great Dan?  He’s the expert in this coin. Smiley

Not here as much, mostly on Keybase, sometimes Discord, but yes - I am still a newb but an expert if you consider years invested. Proud to make this #3 with DVC IXC I0C my favorite coins of all altcoins Smiley

unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:06:27 PM

I am a DeVCoin miner
DeVCoin is merge mineable.  It means I can mine Bitcoin and DeVCoin at the same time and get more value for the energy spent on mining.
DeVCoin has a good ongoing hash rate, hard to create exploit attack, because it is mined on same equipment as Bitcoin.  So mining is incentivized already by the Bitcoin value, and DeVCoin benefits.
DeVCoin chain is very long.  It would be very difficult to create a new chain longer than DeVCoin without spending a lot of time and money.  Someone would need a high hash rate for years of mining to overcome the DeVCoin network.

So why isn’t it trading more and at higher rates?
Lack of ongoing development, centralized ownership of main nodes, hoarding of rewards into a central pool.
Fix it and DeVCoin goes to .01 BTC based on mining power

Develcuy needs to let go and let many, many other node owners take rewards again.
It can work again
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:41:48 PM

Fix it and DeVCoin goes to .01 BTC based on mining pump power

~iza all abouts diz moolah y'all

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 02:48:24 AM

I am a DeVCoin miner
DeVCoin is merge mineable.  It means I can mine Bitcoin and DeVCoin at the same time and get more value for the energy spent on mining.
DeVCoin has a good ongoing hash rate, hard to create exploit attack, because it is mined on same equipment as Bitcoin.  So mining is incentivized already by the Bitcoin value, and DeVCoin benefits.
DeVCoin chain is very long.  It would be very difficult to create a new chain longer than DeVCoin without spending a lot of time and money.  Someone would need a high hash rate for years of mining to overcome the DeVCoin network.

Lack of ongoing development, centralized ownership of main nodes, hoarding of rewards into a central pool.

Develcuy needs to let go and let many, many other node owners take rewards again.
It can work again

Interesting! Very good points and thanks for sharing unicode... So the security of the network is obvious. And its a very valuable thing if blockchains are to be used in a way that security fetches a high price per coin for the chain that coin is native to.

Trading? Because to protect and secure successfully - a bullshit act of fake exchange hacks and drama had to make people forget Devcoin existed while still offering plebs (myself included) an easy to access place to purchase my first DVC (back in 2018, was using altilly/Frei etc) - thus making it a FAIR and open project for those willing to research and commit to their gut feelings based on what they determined from that research.

Now as far as centralization you hit on it exactly. But a centralized entity or very tight hands controlled rollout is what makes this work in the long run too. It's protected the chain from any rich person coming in and buying all the cheap devcoins up so that others couldn't have a four year window to buy and find us at 1 sat. It's very fair game to people like me because of that. Also, rich people from outside the inner circle seem to not have found us or seen a reason to invest in our "worthless" 1 sat "shitcoin" with "lack of ongoing development" - good work master planners. These centralized entities will let go of their coins when the time is right and even if it was some sort of weirdo hoarding them all, the incentive to let them go by "fixing it" in the manner you recommend catapults the price from 1 satoshi to 1 million satoshis per DVC. So I assume they would be making sizeable, epic gains in value they could finally cash in on - thus the hodling of coins would not be a lucrative option and giving them up would be in the best interest of EVERY DVC hodler and whale alike.

I think what you said is unfolding already. I trust this project and the devs. If you have anymore thought to share on why the 0.01 BTC value would be achieved don't be afraid to reply to this with expanded technicals of that particular valuation and why DVC would get there. Thank you!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 01:01:12 PM

I am a DeVCoin miner

It can work again

You’re asking a hardline communist and wannabe dev to let go of control.  Your post and mine will be deleted in violation of the no free speech article 187, in 3....2...1.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 02:07:56 AM

I am a DeVCoin miner

It can work again

You’re asking a hardline communist and wannabe dev to let go of control.  Your post and mine will be deleted in violation of the no free speech article 187, in 3....2...1.

Not a wannabe. Not a dev. Just a hodler. And I have 0.5% of total DVC last time I checked. I don't have to dump shit lol.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 03:05:51 PM

I am a DeVCoin miner

It can work again

Not a wannabe. Not a dev. Just a hodler. And I have 0.5% of total DVC last time I checked. I don't have to dump shit lol.

I was talking about the OP.  Nice bag you got.  I’m jealous.  Smiley

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 03:39:12 PM

I am a DeVCoin miner

It can work again

Trade ya for 500,000 I_C Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 08:04:49 PM

I am a DeVCoin miner

It can work again

Trade ya for 500,000 I_C Smiley

Nooooooooo go.  I can accumulate billions of dvc but good luck accumulating 500k i_c.  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: