Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Central Banks Will Not Be Able To Control Inflation As The System Collapses  (Read 339 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:03:48 PM

As Janet Yellen admits “the Fed does not understand inflation”, there will be absolutely no way to control it once hyperinflation sets in.

Michael Pento says the Fed won’t be able to contain inflation as Janet Yellen says “we really don’t understand inflation”.

Click here to watch this video:

https://silverliberationarmy.blogspot.ca/2017/10/michael-pento-central-banks-will-not-be.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

We are now in an age of QE to infinity. There is no turning off the printing presses at this point. This is exactly why gold, silver and Bitcoins are going to be such powerful investments now and going forward.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

Inflation generally means an act where the market value of certain goods and services are increasing at a very fast pace Smiley and just like how bitcoins are increasing and this thing , ( their increase ) wasn't at all predictable, yes we knew that they will rise but now ! Its rising at a very fast rate .

Central banks generally tends to control inflation just because they feel in this way the economy will run smoothly. But I think they aren't able to control their biggest enemy thus they are quite in a pinch.
But its very nice you know because for once will be able to experience an economy in which not everything is controlled by central banks , and not just bitcoins but the whole economy is now becoming decentralized.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:48 PM

There are a million articles about "the system collapsing" Practically zero articles or information on what the history of collapses look like and what the specific details or living conditions are likely for those who live under a collapsed system. If anyone writes these articles please include how living conditions are likely to change in a post collapse era. I don't think the public gets the message on how living standards will decline and how many of the basic rights and freedoms they enjoy now are likely to be lost.

There could be a fundamental relationship between money and political influence. Living in a rich country gives citizens a degree of political influence under their respective system. In a post collapse economy where nations that were once rich become poor, that political influence tends to evaporate. There are historical precedents for it in russia post USSR.

For those who remember the economic crisis of 2008, a collapse might be similar to that except far worse. Under a collapse a large number of people might be laid off from state jobs for awhile due to the government defaulting on debt. A large percentage of people could lose their welfare, food stamps, pensions. Healthcare funded by the state would be likely be gone. Even subsidies, tax cuts and benefits for big oil companies and the rich could dry up. I'm not enthusiastic about the prospects of living under such conditions but they may well be inevitable.

Hopefully those in power will make responsible decisions to avoid the worst case scenarios.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

We are now in an age of QE to infinity. There is no turning off the printing presses at this point. This is exactly why gold, silver and Bitcoins are going to be such powerful investments now and going forward.

There isn't even such a thing as halting the printing process, let alone stopping it. I am a supporter of anything that allows you to keep your wealth outside the reach of banks and governments, and especially when the supply is limited to a number that is clear to all people beforehand -- there are no surprises, hidden stashes, etc. From gold and silver people are only aware of what's publicly known in terms of the total world supply, but there is no way to find out how much gold and silver is being kept hidden, and thus off the market. That alone is reason enough for me to go full nuts on Bitcoin. I love its transparency.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

This is true, central banks cannot control the inflation in any country, the prices of goods and services always goes up, in which I think inflation is just a mere illusion, since why do you have to compare you Fiat currency to the us dollar, is it not good enough, I think, thought there are progressive countries, it does not mean that their Fiat should be worth more than yours, luckily we have Bitcoin, in which it doesn't mind if the value of you Fiat is less than the US dollar, when you exchange it, the same value will be true throughout world. The central banks system will collapse, I think it will be because of the illusion of inflation of goods, that they agree the buying power of their Fiat will be lessen or will be strengthen, and I think we could learn a lesson from the time of the great depression, wherein almost all is lost, then after world wars, there came out petrodollar, I think Central banks are just only one great depression away from total collapse.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

This is an interesting board.
I think there is a lot of information we are not given by governments and central banks.
They want the general public to continue as they are with no panic.
It is scary to think that the economy is really not good and we are close to collapse.
Maybe that is the driving force behind the rise of bitcoin and crypto, people who see the danger and are stroing their wealth here instead of dollars, gold and silver

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
davis196

Activity: 2926
Merit: 901

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:30:14 PM

Nowadays we are in the age of "zombie" banking and all the "zombie" banks need the central banks to keep printing money and maintain negative interest rates,in order to keep them alive.If the money printing machine stops,all the banks will bankrupt and there will be a new great deppression.
Anyway,i think that this system is far away from collapsing and we will have to wait for about 10 years,before we see a major crysis.

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

There isn't even such a thing as halting the printing process, let alone stopping it. I am a supporter of anything that allows you to keep your wealth outside the reach of banks and governments, and especially when the supply is limited to a number that is clear to all people beforehand -- there are no surprises, hidden stashes, etc. From gold and silver people are only aware of what's publicly known in terms of the total world supply, but there is no way to find out how much gold and silver is being kept hidden, and thus off the market. That alone is reason enough for me to go full nuts on Bitcoin. I love its transparency.

Its true, there is no turning back now. We are too far gone.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

Very true, no gov in history has been able to save themselves by printing insane amounts of money.  We are not there yet but.. it's getting scary.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

Anyway,i think that this system is far away from collapsing and we will have to wait for about 10 years,before we see a major crysis.

I'd like to think you're right, but I live in the UK. We only have 18 months until Brexit, and at that point I'd say all bets are off.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:17:25 PM

One point which could be publicized more is if the system collapses there won't be any bailouts for anyone.

Banks were deemed "too big to fail" & bailed out the last time there was a minor collapse.

Next time that may not be the case. Even banks and large corporations rely on customers to survive. If a big collapse occurs and many lose their jobs similar to 2008, while economic metrics slide, a lot of large businesses and banks could easily go under on decreased demand and sales.

This implies banks and the private sector have as much of a vested interest in ensuring a major collapse does not occur as we do.

There are many wealthy elites who have safehouses/bunkers prepared if worst case scenarios occur. But those are not practical solutions and their standard of living would greatly diminish under those conditions.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:35 AM

Do you genuinely think that they are concerned? Have you heard your grandma say something like during her day the cost of a loaf of bread is a few pennies? Do you know why it costs about $2.50 today? Yes, inflation. The central banks have always been making the value of fiat go down.

But guess who will take advantage of a collapsing system and invest in gold, silver and other precious commodities, BTC included. The same top 1% billionaires who have been messing with the system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: