Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc target  (Read 3621 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin
Good news.but i want to know about the news source ? please put your news link here that will be more helpful for me. What is target for November?

i agree link about thats news are very helpful for us so need to put the link to prove what are your saying for the btc target because all people here in bitcointalk forum always observe and monitor the price value of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

any prof  that by November bitcoin can booming huge..or maybe the reason of booming of bitcoin  because of hardfork and then after hardfork bitcoin can falling down again yes bitcoin price now is so high but we did not know if this continue and maintain in 600$
Can there ever be proof ? We can all just speculate, judge with the chats and then hope for the best, that is how it is. The only way we have been able to keep predicting thus far is due to the previous trends that bitcoin has always shown.

We all do not know how pre and post hard fork would fair just yet, but as time goes on, we will keep seeing the outcome from the market. Things seem pretty good for bitcoin core at the moment and I really do not see some B2X jeopardizing those good moments.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:26:48 PM

Now the price of the btc had almost reached the target and right now the bitcoin began to boom
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

There is no doubt that we can continue with this rapid price hike in November. Remember we still have the 2x this November, so I think it will contribute significantly. However, once must also remember that there will be always few bumps along the way so its never assured that we will always go on a parabolic line. There might be minor dip along the way, but don't doubt bitcoin because its very resilient and the highest of the price going to $7000 is very likely. Just have patience and continued faith in the system.
No doubt about that, it is not something that would not come without some little corrections though but how far it is going to go from here is what no one knows and it is pretty bad for those who could have been waiting for dips to come and could not get when the price was still fairly Okay at $5500 to $5800 cause it is a value we might or might not see again.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

It went off as I am expecting it.
The price is too high now that it became so scary to hold it.
I guess many are feeling the same way I do.
My target was just 7k and it went up more before I have even the time to decide whether to withdraw it or not.
Now, I expecting more and dont want to miss the opportunity of a greater profit.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

Bitcoin's target is hard to predict but i think it will increase and the record will be breaked again for soon in the next fork.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

this time has proven btc like rocket that slid quickly and reached the highest value, but not comparable increase altcoin, even altcoin decreased drastically.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:06:26 AM

The target bitcoin will hit 10000$ in last of this year. Considering the previous years it maybe go bull run.Bitcoin is the future.No any doubt.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

My target was just 7k and it went up more before I have even the time to decide whether to withdraw it or not.
Now, I expecting more and dont want to miss the opportunity of a greater profit.
The price increase of bitcoin is really scary, it has gone over the expectations. I was expecting a plus $7k price by the end of the year. I am both excited and worried at the same time about the price of bitcoin. It has make me nervous to decide to what to do. The price increase seems insane to me, I want to withdraw my holdings but at the same time I am looking to the value of my holdings that increased by almost more than a thousand dollar. This situation has now tied me to wait and watch for the next couple of weeks.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:45 AM

Your post is not completed, why you say that with out any reason. For people like us, opinion is good but reason is better. If you don't have it, same like speculation ( not helping ). I think BTC still has the same price action moving and volume ( stable ). We need more good news ( with real sources ) and wise calculation before decides to say anything. I believe wait and see until next month is better and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:58:27 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 04:22:38 AM by gribble

The target of bitcoin's price will be $11.000/ bitcoin on 2018 because of this many people who made accounts on the markets of the bitcoin than stocks markets for example Coinbase adds 100,000 users in 24 hrs, Shows Surging Interest in Crypto , there are some countries addoption the bitcoin and making it be legal as currency or digital asset and the other reason bitcoin will be hit to be $11.000/bitcoin is the popularity of bitcoin is growing up. So many good news related with the bitcoin and as we know good news will makes the price will be pumped, at least they be used for analysis fundamental of coins.
HitiinxMary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:08:27 AM

bitcoin price will hit 10k$ soon. But still some bear trap here. Dont enter bitcoin right now.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:24:21 AM

The target bitcoin will hit 10000$ in last of this year. Considering the previous years it maybe go bull run.Bitcoin is the future.No any doubt.
It only have 2 months left before this year was end and every year has a huge pump of value i think that target can be achieved when the result of the incoming segwit2x fork would be same as previous hard forks. We are looking for big profit before this year end and if that target value hits by bitcoin i will sell all my stored bitcoin.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:31:28 AM

bitcoin price will hit 10k$ soon. But still some bear trap here. Dont enter bitcoin right now.

Bear trap or a correction? The price did corrected as it was go into the dip with $7,200 and it's back at $7,300, so do you think it is not a good time to enter bitcoin right now? It's even better to enter right now as we have seen it's price get up to $7,500 so you are contradicting what you are saying or you are just sarcastic with what you are saying? Everyone's mouth keeps on talking with $10,000 let's make it happen maybe when December enters.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:48:06 AM

The price increase of bitcoin is really scary, it has gone over the expectations. I was expecting a plus $7k price by the end of the year. I am both excited and worried at the same time about the price of bitcoin. It has make me nervous to decide to what to do. The price increase seems insane to me, I want to withdraw my holdings but at the same time I am looking to the value of my holdings that increased by almost more than a thousand dollar. This situation has now tied me to wait and watch for the next couple of weeks.

Breaking the $7000 barrier and that exceeds our expectations really gives us goosebumps and chills like nobody didn't see it's coming.
And now we're all sitting in our profit and we don't know where bull run takes us so many are speculative that we can touch $10000 in no time. IMO, I prefer to hold my coins right now and and will wait the moon as I smell that our Christmas will be more merrier.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

I think bitcoin will value on $7500, after 11/16 it will dump

it already hit bro your prediction is correct nxt top isa 8500 to 10k before  hardfork it will shoot up agains rigth now i will buying some altcoins in the dip hehe lets maximize the profit of this votality days.

Yup for now is indeed the price of bitcoin is very high and it is definitely what he predicted is more than he expected. Only one thing we should do now, that is to enlarge or maximize our profit. Because if we do not take advantage of the moment is definitely a big loss will we get. so keep working hard and struggling to get many benefits, do not give up easily.You must remember that bitcoin is not an eternal place that will benefit us forever. So we should make a second plan to avoid the impact of bitcoin loss.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

you can invest now even bitcoin is low because some altcoins drop down,you can invest in that like me i invest in xrb and xem i always buy if some altcoins drop down i think after the fork the price of some coins will get high then i will sell mine in that.I think also in that time bitcoin drop down so i will invest also

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:26:44 PM

are you sure for all that?
have you seen the graph?
and there will be close exchanges of this ..
I think the price is still not stable, especially there will be chinese exchanges.
prices will rise and fall and not yet stable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:31:20 PM

you can invest now even bitcoin is low because some altcoins drop down,you can invest in that like me i invest in xrb and xem i always buy if some altcoins drop down i think after the fork the price of some coins will get high then i will sell mine in that.I think also in that time bitcoin drop down so i will invest also

Well if you're planning to hold for quite some time, yeah now would be a good time to go shopping for alts. Btc will probably continue its upward probably until the end of he year. Next year would be something to look forward to if we end past 10k this 2017

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:49:23 PM

Well if you're planning to hold for quite some time, yeah now would be a good time to go shopping for alts. Btc will probably continue its upward probably until the end of he year. Next year would be something to look forward to if we end past 10k this 2017

I dont think that we will pass 10k this 2017 as their will be heavy resistance near 9900 level as per my view. As their are so many users who are waiting for 10k to appear so that they can sell their bitcoins so their will be heavy selling pressure near that price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: