Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin again down?  (Read 1793 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

Bitcoin is the currency it can be down sometime it can be up sometime it is the routine of these crypto currencies and this up and down makes the profits for traders. It is also a chance that for now if we purchase bitcoin we can sell it in the future for high price.
Same here mate I also used it for the same purpose for shopping from the well known stores of world and more of it I used for profiting purpose I invest into it in the time of dump and then cash out in time of rise and by this way I am able to achieve good amount from it and bitcoin has given me so much that I am so much attached to it and It helped me in financial crises and this things make my belief stronger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elizabethfund

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Bitcoin will go down and up (many times!). It’s not the only time that there is some correction of price. I think that we should just wait and maybe buy more BTC at the lower prices. I’ve already done so.
blackr15

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

if bitcoin is down we are facing with quiet. because the bitcoin will return quickly rise as more and more investors the higher the price ...

for that I calm down by facing the bitcoin down ...
btcbonanza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

if bitcoin is down we are facing with quiet. because the bitcoin will return quickly rise as more and more investors the higher the price ...

for that I calm down by facing the bitcoin down ...
The ups and downs are the key nature of the bitcoin and go throughout its life.
The dip in its price brings unrest only to the beginners but that provides a great chance to the professional traders to get some of them at cheap rates so as to double up there profits since the price always on an average keeps on increasing.
I believe you can hold them up as the price will soon, surely be above the 7000$ and that too in this very year positively...
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

Remember when bitcoin is healthy stable, alts are surging

Altcoins are usually rising after Bitcoin has stopped rising and started trading sideways. It seems that they are somewhat lagging behind Bitcoin growth. On the flip side, if Bitcoin goes down for any significant number like 10% or so, altcoins are falling even faster along with it. This just proves that people have less confidence in altcoins than in Bitcoin, and the latter remains the major driving force behind the growth of the whole cryptomarket.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:10:13 PM

bitfinex 6000 again !!!
if bitcoin can not pass 6200 and  stability above 6000  maybe we  need correction  Roll Eyes? i think bitcoin need big correction ( 50 percent ) May drop 4000 usd For another rise 9000

We are waiting for the correction  Cool
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:57:29 PM

Bitcoin again down now its price 5495$.now its time buy bitcoin and hold tight.So donot miss this chance
Bitcoin fluctuations downward trend and upward trend is a normal situation, for that shows the fources of demand for Bitcoin and supply of bitcoin.  If you check the current market value of Bitcoin you see that  it is currently tending towards  $6000 again which is the expection of everyone.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:35 PM

Bitcoin again down now its price 5495$.now its time buy bitcoin and hold tight.So donot miss this chance
Bitcoin was really down at the time you open this thread, though that is a sign that people were busy taken off their profit at that time. Currently it is moving toward $6000 and even, on some of the exchange company it has break $6000 already which signifies that $10000 maybe achievable before end of this year.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

Bitcoin was really down at the time you open this thread, though that is a sign that people were busy taken off their profit at that time. Currently it is moving toward $6000 and even, on some of the exchange company it has break $6000 already which signifies that $10000 maybe achievable before end of this year.

Oh, that would be great. I have been waiting for such a price for a long time. Maybe we'll see 10,000 in January 2018. And if we see that the price is going down, we should not be upset

foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

Bitcoin will go down and up (many times!). It’s not the only time that there is some correction of price. I think that we should just wait and maybe buy more BTC at the lower prices. I’ve already done so.

That's exactly what we should do. buy more bitcoins instead of selling the bitcoin we own. Until now, the value of bitcoin has been rising steadily, and anyone selling bitcoin in the past must feel remorse.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:36 PM

I do not think in bitcoin.co.id bitcoin prices rise again about 3.7% and the price back again above Rp.80.000.000 where bitcoin prices are now at its peak. I do not know whether the bitcoin price will be higher again or even down but already a lot of news circulating bitcoin will go down because it has reached the maximum price but it is uncertain news so you live to predict yourself whether you want to invest again or sell it.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

That's exactly what we should do. buy more bitcoins instead of selling the bitcoin we own. Until now, the value of bitcoin has been rising steadily, and anyone selling bitcoin in the past must feel remorse.

Bitcoin is still in the beginning that is why we can not expect from bitcoin to be stable. There are many
things about bitcoin that are not clear. Why did we have hard forks, and what happened exactly there?
There are some questions without answers, bitcoin is still in developing stage and that have reflections on
stability.
   After some bad news bitcoin price went down a lot, first I could not believe that something stupid like
director of financial institution can drop the price so much. Bitcoin is not strong, one more reason why
we can not expect bitcoin to be stable.
    There are more problems about bitcoin scaling, transaction fees, regulations, until bitcoin solve all this
problems I mentioned and many more we can not expect stable price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:21:36 PM

This is just a correction value only and is a common thing. Holding BTC for me isn't to speculate, meaning to have Btc as our savings in the future. What i have in mind is not about $K, but when btc is right to be $20K later. And yes, keep buying btc as long as we can afford is smart choice.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

please calm , its just correction not big dumper.
slow , enjoy the moments price BTC , dont panic sell , to many people just hold BTC for get Free BTG.
so , enjoy this
Yes .I donot want to make the same mistake again.Now i am hold my bitcoin and try to buy bitcoin until bitcoin price 7000-8000$.I am stored my bitcoin coinbase and some exchanger.

Stay calm and  never get panic. That is just natural to experience ups and down once you get involve in a business. We can't say that bitcoin always rising because there is a movement of price anytime. We never know when is the exact time of its getting fall or rise, we never even tell its exact price in advance. Just keep in mind that you are not the only person who trusted BTC. There are so many people waiting for it rise more so nothng to worry about.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

yup, maybe this is the time to buy Bitcoin before its value jumps again, maybe people sell their Bitcoin because Bitcoin has reached the new ATH and few others convert it to altcoin. oh yes, I appreciate your courageous to create a thread using English, but it would be better if you improve your writing and grammar.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

People need to understand that the volatile nature of bitcoin is all part and parcel of holding and owning some. Panicking when the price plummets is a no no. Not saying it will increase forever, far from it. But why uy some, if you understand that it may lose value, then moan when it does?

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

Sometimes it's hard not to panic and keep calm. But when the price falls it's a good chance to buy Bitcoin but not to sell it. Because in a few days the price will increase again and you will be very sorry. Such volatility is normal. We have to be patient.
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:52:54 PM

when The price of bitcoin has fallen down. Some people are afraid about it. But there's no fact to fear. Because, as it is a cryptocurrency, it's price may fall and rise. Now the price has fallen. It will rise soon and already you can see this. So it's a chance to buy more bitcoin for us. Because when the price will rise, our bitcoin dollar will also rise and we will get a good profit. Actually cryptocurrency trading needs a strategy. It's the strategy to buy coin when the price falls and sell when the price rises.

yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:07:33 PM

Are you kidding ? hey my friend is now bitcoin 7000 USD price, if down will definitely pump again so if you are trading bitcoin do not sell bitcoin with the price down quite hold it. because now the famous bitcoin around the world may be in 2018 bitcoin price 10,000 USD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: