Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:25:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Wooooo!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! Bonggers!!!!! Yeah!!!  (Read 40287 times)
Justin88

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

I could make the channel for telegram and discord if you want me to. I think that’s the attraction now a days. We have to get this to $$$ so we can be rich 😀

✌️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Justin88

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

https://www.freelogoservices.com/api/main/images/1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kjfCCqhVLkBrJwXs1M3EMoAJtlSEvhfNr9vU6

✌️
Justin88

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:01 PM

The link above is a logo I have no idea how to post a picture on here

✌️
Justin88

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

I’m trying to find an app service that I can make logos transparent for free

✌️
Freaks

Activity: 784

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:26:40 PM

Dev is active after a long time I had some coins into my wallet and forgot about this but this thread catch my attention again. This coin need more support to get more value if this will get nice use case in future.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
bongger

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

Drhinote: Hi Drhinote nice to hear from you and welcome to Bongger.  Yes we would be definitely be interested in an adroid wallet and the bounty is available. Can you provide more info on the tools you will use to develop it and how it will look? Maybe some mockups and a description of the features.

Justin88: Hi Justin nice to hear from you and welcome to Bongger. It would certainly be nice if I had more people on the team. If you can help with marketing , getting the coins on exchanges, getting the coin into dispensaries or anything else that will drive interest and increase value of the coin we could certainly discuss bounties and rewards and the same offer goes to drhinote and anyone else that wants to help. As far as coin design, we had a contest to design a new coin and it was voted on by the community a few years ago. At the moment there are not any plans for rebranding but thanks for the offer but your design look promising... maybe in the future. 

I started this project as a hobby-fun project to do, to learn about crypto coins and I added the cannabis twist as cannabis will probably be as big as Bitcoin one day. As It turns out the coin has gained traction and interest and built a small community that is growing. We gave away quite a few million coins at the start and during it's time on the exchange we have had a large number of small buyers and some interestingly large buyers gobbling up 10's of millions of coins. The price has gone up thanks to that. Maintaining a coin  requires attention and money, the website and the mining pools but I hope to recover that money someday. Anyone interested in participating is welcome any comments suggestions are appreciated and help make the thread more popular which in turn increases awareness of the coin.

WWBGR!!!

Smoke a bowl at bongger.com
Justin88

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:23 PM

Sweet I’ll see what I can do to help

✌️
drhinote

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:51:12 PM

Hi Dev,
    I use Cordova for all things mobile.   The app I mentioned a few posts ago is basically a wallet, but you wouldn't recognize it as one if you saw it.    But it is using, and I have available, all of the technology ready to generate addresses, create & scan QR's & send transactions.   I finally was able to get my nodejs transaction relay hooked up to the network, and can even reuse the code to make an app that hooks directly to the bongger p2p network to broadcast tx's.   I could put together a nearly complete wallet app (UI and all) in a matter of hours, and will do so and send will send along an apk (assuming you have an android) in the next day or so.   For a full fledged wallet app though, one thing that I don't quite have yet is the ability to obtain an accurate balance for any given address and it's set of unspent outputs from the network directly.  I have been working on it and here is my thought stream on my progress so far:

In my app, I'm storing all unspent outputs in a separate database, and that works for me because it's a closed loop system and does not need the network for balance info.   To get balances, I could do the same thing and cache unspents locally, but if the data gets lost or otherwise destroyed your EFFED.   A more reliable way maintain balance info would be to host a common database for unspents for all wallet app users, but that costs, and kind of goes against the spirit of the cryptocurrency paradigm and this app should be made to reflect the intention of the currency it works with.

Since it's not at this time a reasonable option to store a copy of the chain on a mobile device, there will need to be an external service available to get the required information.   With all above in mind, my plan was and is to stand up a clone of a blockchain explorer to support my app, as also mentioned in a previous post, that includes a balance endpoint in the API.  I've looked at prohashing.com's explorer as a potential solution for a balance endpoint by making the same postback call as the page does from a browser, but their server is notoriously flaky and I'm not sure there isn't some kind of sessioning going on that would make using it intractable.  My next option is to use a modified version of the bitcore suite.  My next todo after I get a couple of transaction relays up and running out in the wild is to have a look to see how much doing it will take to get 'bongcored' instance going.   If I can do that, then I could stand up a node with an address index and either use their InsightUI for an explorer and api balance endpoint.

Bottom line, all the work that remains using what I have so far is completely external to the on device app.   And the on device portion will hopefully be in testing here in the next few hours, but using the json rpc interface to a full node as a stand in for the balance API...
drhinote

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

On a side note, since the app would be made using Cordova, it can be hosted on the web as well.  Giving you web-wallets Cheesy
bongger

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:45:33 PM

Sounds fantastic Dr! Looking forward to seeing the wallet. WWBGR!

supplyabject

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:23 PM

Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
NrX

Activity: 280

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:11:22 PM

It seems that dev was working or planning new things and strategies for the coin to make it successful. I found out that thread was created long time ago and interest of people came back or arose in this attractive idea of Bongger. The title explains it more dramatic way which is key point for me as well to open this thread.

drhinote

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

Sorry I'm late with this.   I got bogged down this past week.   But without further ado, I give you the pre-beta Bongger mobile/web wallet!

https://creator.ionic.io/share/d0b151aecad9   

This link takes you to the demo of the app that is running the same copy of the code I am working on.  It will stay in sync with progress as development nears completion.  I've finished just about everything except for the part I said was an open end in my previous post.   I am working on getting an address index online as we speak to wrap this bad boy up, but until I do, you won't see a moving balance or received transactions.   This wallet is functional for everything except the most important parts and the reason anyone would want to use it.  Making it at best a very detailed mock-up at this point. 

Current functionality includes:
Create & Restore wallet
Send (fake) transactions
List Sent Transactions
View Bongger ticker
Generate receive address & qr code
Scan qr code to populate address
Address Book
Help section

To-dos:
Obtain unspent transactions for address pool (and therefore balance)
List Received transactions

Limitations:
Restore wallet will only restore address pool & current balance, not transaction history.   This is to help keep the app as slim and independent as is possible.
bongger

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

Awesome Wallet Smiley I can't wait to use the fully functional version. WWBGR!!!!

drhinote

View Profile
Today at 08:27:24 PM

Usually, when I see a particular friend of mine, the first thing I say to him is 'Didja see the price on that Bitcoin?'   Today, I made it 'Didja see the price on that Bongger?'     Thanks 'the price of Litecoin' for making teh Bonggerz begin their long Journey to the top! <3 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.