Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Cause of accidents/road safety  (Read 2757 times)
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:17:39 PM

In my country (Panama), there are a lot of crappy drivers due to poor education. There are so many people that just pay their way into getting a license instead of learning the rulebook. I imagine it is the same in other developing countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

A massive amount of accidents are preventable and a lot of it comes down to stress and being tired. You might not be breaking the law but stress has an impact on peoples driving. They are thinking about other things whilst driving a machine at what ever mph.

HelloGarci

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

In my country, it's regarding road discipline. Drivers are hot-headed, and not to mention poor-practiced. It's so easy to get a license that not everyone with one should even be permitted to drive
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:04:09 PM

There are few basic things that are responsible for road accidents. Like
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

What you think except these things that are causing road accidents?

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

I would like to add something which you didn't mention in the above, drivers got accident because of drinking too much then forcing themselves to drive even they are already drunk. Then, Using cellphone while driving.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

Driving under the influence of drug or alcohol are still the main culprit of road accidents. It comprises a big chunk of reported cases and had caused a lot of lives and dreams detroyed or even ended. It is very sad to know that these accidents have affected innocent lives just because of someone else's irresponsibility.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

Distracted driving is also another contributor to road accidents. How many movies have we seen that featured characters singing/ dancing or even doing stupid stuff while on the road, then BAAAM, an accident happens! It might me a cliche and we sometimes laugh on these scenarios but it also happens in real life and is never a laughing matter especially if someone got harmed.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:37:41 AM

The number one cause  of road accident  is not a criminal  that drove trunk, peed or run a red 🔴 lights, distracted drivers are the top cause  of road  accident in the  world today, a distracted drivers is a motorist  that  divert his or her attention from the road, usually to talk on a cell phone, send text massage or eat food etc
   Others cause are
1)fatigue
2)bad road
3)bad Walter etc
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

In my opinion, the only reason why there are accidents is because of man itself. Most of the drivers are so undisciplined. I'm starting to wonder how they get a hold of their driver's licences, when they are too unfit to drive.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

many accident cases which I found was mostly due to the condition of the drivers. sleepy mostly triggers the road accidents.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

disabled vehicle, etc.
There is no excuse for this or crashing in to any other stationary and visible objects in the roadway.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:32:56 PM

Most of the accident in my country is the drunk driver, underage driver (the driver doesnt possesed any license but the parents allowed them to drive) and lack of discipline, everyone want to be prioritized in the street, they just want to be hurry and not pay attention to the environment
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:34:53 PM

Main causes of road accidents:
1. Distracted Driving
2. Speeding
3. Drunk Driving
4. Reckless Driving
5. Rain
6. Running Red Lights
7. Running Stop Signs
8. Teenage Drivers
9. Night Driving
10. Design Defects
11. Unsafe Lane Changes
12. Wrong-Way Driving
13. Improper Turns
14. Tailgating
15. Driving Under the Influence of Drugs
18. Road Rage
19. Potholes
20. Drowsy Driving
21. Tire Blowouts
22. Fog
23. Deadly Curves
24. Animal Crossings
25. Street Racing
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

in my opinion,due to human error.everything that happen is made of man like that traffic accidents and drunk  driving.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:49:31 AM

impatience resulting to wrong overtaking, and over speeding. sudden Failure of the components of the vehicle. 
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:03:27 AM

There are many reasons why there are road accidents . Like overspeeding this reason i think is the main to caused road accidents. Violating the traffic rules , driving while drunk , lack of discipline when driving , impatient driving. Those are the caused of accidents in the road.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:02:14 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

Well i think you missed out on one of the top reasons for accidents and that's driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You should have all your senses focused while driving and these substamces can either numb your senses or make you lose focus resulting in accidents

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
David070895

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

The main cause of accidents on the roads is not compliance with safety regulations, which leads to the death of innocent drivers on the oncoming lane.
st.lollipop91

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

the main cause of accidents is stupid people who doesn't have any responsibility at all. we should stop giving driver's licenses to idiots  Roll Eyes
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

In my country the main cause of accidents are, the driver are drunk, the driver have no experience to drive or license. Driver should be alive, a wake when driving and before they drive make sure they check the breaks, tire and important parts of the vehicles.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
robunlal

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Some drivers does not abide the traffic rules properly, this is one of the main reason for road accidents.Moreover under age driver,drunk driver,overtake mentality,over speed are also some main causes of accidents.
yes if traffic rules are followed properly accidents wont happen.
People are always in hurry thats root cause for accident
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: