Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1281 times)
Zabercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

It seems to me that the main goal of bitcoin is to create an alternative currency for making payments on the Internet, and also a new sphere for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.
You are mistaken here - there is no way that anyone can create a world of economic equality without a consensus of rich people.
While it is true that some early adopters gained tremendous wealth by following bitcoin - but that is still only a drop in the bucket.
There is no way that bigger picture will change, ever - rich people will be richer and poor people, poorer. Bitcoin won't change that it is not a miracle maker.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

Bitcoin is created to take war with the monopolised financial system that we have for decades. The banking system that is widely corrupt and been used to oppress the poor and give much advantages to the riches. It is a revolutionary way of saying we don’t need them because we can earn by our own without the government and the bankers help. If it goes to show this factors, this currency will be the equilibrium between a poor and from the rich.
jherenz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

Bitcoin's price is also quite dependent on the size of its mining network, since the larger the network is, the more difficult and thus more costly, it is to produce new bitcoins. As a result, the price of bitcoin has to increase as its cost of production also rises. The Bitcoin mining network's aggregate power has more than tripled over the past twelve months.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

I think the main goal was decentralization, which we are accomplishing nicely.

Year right the main objective of bitcoin is a decentralized concept to lessen any authentication of the user. Also, no one can dictate any transaction within. On the other hand, when time goes by there is changing the use of bitcoin. Nowadays bitcoin used in a different mode of payment. Used in peer to peer digital transaction to and etc.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

like many are written in some articles or in some sources. Satoshi's main idea is how people can transact directly with crypto currency without any peer-to-peer authority. With Blockchain technology, Bitcoin can be obtained by mined. so essentially to facilitate the transaction, so we do not have to bother with carrying a lot of money.
icechliu

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

It's his personal understanding of money. Maybe the world needs the same currency, not every country.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

I think the presence of bitcoin can provide an opportunity for anyone to try to invest so in that way they can seek income as big and make life more secure without any party that can hinder.

Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

complete decentralization of the assets

I think the idea of making bitcoin is creating a decentralized coin. Thus immune to the manipulation of banks and government. Bitcoin appears in financial finance, so it is a way of creating coins that will give its users of hyperinflation and manipulation. You do not need a bank to hold your funds, and that will prevent them from using your money to speculate in the market without you knowing it.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

Just imagining that satoshi may be too upset by the world paper money policy dominated only by the superpower, satoshi wants all the same as its currency to be no different between countries, and Bitcoin can do it ease transactions between countries without any currency bonds.

This is what leads me to believe that Satoshi will never touch his Bitcoins. He appeared to be totally against the financial regime and capitalism. Bitcoin is very Libertarian, and Satoshi himself owning such a large amount of the supply caused him himself to become what he is against. I do believe he has the private keys still, but I don't believe he will ever move his coins.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

It seems to me that the main goal of bitcoin is to create an alternative currency for making payments on the Internet, and also a new sphere for investment.

The main idea of bitcoin is creating a currency that uses secure cryptography technology and does not require a third party (such as a bank) to perform transactions between users. So yes actually bitcoin is the idea originally wanted like money, which became a medium of exchange but with special advantages, ie do not need a third institution to verify the transaction.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
There are a lot of ideas to be made with Bitcoin from service payments to buying groceries, but most Bitcoin is made up of ideas for payment in many areas, Bitcoin is at # 6 on the list. the world and now is continuing to develop with very high success rate, I believe Bitcoin will go up next year

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

The main idea of bitcoin is creating a currency that uses secure cryptography technology and does not require a third party (such as a bank) to perform transactions between users. So yes actually bitcoin is the idea originally wanted like money, which became a medium of exchange but with special advantages, ie do not need a third institution to verify the transaction.
with the btc, that we are very facilitated in the financial alternative, because the thing that is difficult to use is a transaction tool, so with the bitcoin is very helpful to us greeting kwgiatan transactions online.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto was inspired by the ideas of the crypto punk community. The peer-to-peer system named as Bitcoin was designed to become a payment tool which competes to the traditional banks. Moreover, the genesis block of the blockchain contains the sarcastic proclaim concerned to the bank system, therefore I guess that the primary idea of Bitcoin is an opposition to the world traditional financial system which is sometimes manipulated by governments.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Bitcoin is introduced with the idea that a good currency is not controlled by the government or central bank or any institution. The financial crisis that has occurred some time ago confirms that the government is always negligent in maintaining economic stability. The government is always believed to be controlled by corrupt people and only works for personal gain, resulting in a lot of cheating of financial fraud, so bitcoin is created to create stability possible from financially so it does not occur so rarely between rich and poor , and this can also create economic stability.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

Hello,

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
Nowadays, everyone perceives it as some magical asset that yields profits out of nowhere. It's sad that people are afraid to spend bitcoins, because it may be worth more in the future, so they just keep it in their wallets or speculate it on exchanges. I don't see many actual usages of bitcoin, there are not many shops or places where you can use it. Everyone sees bitcoin as successful because of it's price, but in my opinion it fails as a currency
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

As history recorded it (and may come as a surprise to many), Satoshi Nakamoto's primary intention and idea was decentralization.

And over time, it became a success as we witness many others follow suit and ride on the idea of a decentralized system.  In fact the idea was so brilliant that the FBI believed in bitcoin and now holds a good number of it.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:51:53 AM

Hello,

I think the primary idea of bitcoin is to be a decentralized currency as p2p payments without the third party or the banks.   Due to limited supply of bitcoin as it is a decentralized the investors had changed this idea into a digital assets in hopes that the price will skyrocket someday. Yeah, people will not use bitcoin as payments in a particular items rather they use it for trading and investing in ico.
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

The primary idea of bitcoin was to become a currency. Secondly to provide a society with free transactions that can be anonymous.
Government from any country may have hard time in tracing and adding of taxes in every transactions made.
Yasin58

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

I think that the  primary part of the debate is that a finite amount of Bitcoin will generated. And I think its very profitable and best work for our life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: