Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1281 times)
alexsandre

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

The main idea of bitcoin is to grow to develop earning on bitcoin and in the future bitcoin will be very useful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

I think, the main idea of ​​Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is to keep us away from a centralized financial system, as it is now. Where, capitalists can easily control finances around the world
cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

the basic idea of bitcoin is to transfer money safely without intermediaries. naturally this is causing some illegal actions.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Nobody can come up with the innovation that can entirely solve the world's problems. Satoshi's aim on the development of cryptocurrency is decentralization and maybe financial freedom. It does not mean that some very rich individuals will not take the advantage of the innovation but yet it will affect a great percentage of the targeted people.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

i think for him the main goals was just to create something decentralised. he could have not imagined it would go this way.
and like most things that are designed for something are and going to be used for something else. but when he started imo it would have been to create the tech nothing els

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

The purpose of bitcoin was created to make people around the world be able to trade a digital currency at a lower transaction cost and, moreover, beat the inflation rate and create an investment environment. for investors
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

In 2008, the original bitcoin designed the protocol, and in 2009, the "Satoshi Nakamoto" is considered to be an alias to launch the network. Nakamoto is responsible for the creation of most official Bitcoin software and it was active to change and post technical information in the Bitcoin forum.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:16 AM
Merited by minersday (2)

I think the primary idea of Satoshi Nakamoto for the creation of bitcoin was to solve the challenges the physical fiat and the banking system faced. Bitcoin was meant to be a digital currency which will provide a decentralized ecosystem and bring the possibilities of sending any amount of funds to anyone at any place at any time. Bitcoin was meant to make in easier exchange of goods and services......
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
In my opinion, the primary idea of bitcoin when it was created is about decentralization. Satoshi Nakamoto also want to turn fiat currency into an innovated for of payment and transaction using technology. He build this digital currency in order for us not to cut woods and use the technology as part of our economy.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

Bitcoins primary idea is to provide a powerful currency to the global community to operate world  wide to spend their daily requirements .It is a digital currency with strong net work systems connected with the modern technology.The modern technology means it is inclusive of the block chain technology which ensures the security systems of the net work are quiet safe and trust worthy..So bitcoin is much suitable to become a common currency can be operated world wide.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

From all my readings, the mission of bitcoin has always been to make the world of finances better for all people across the globe. This has been made possible through the decentralised blockchain technology.
ErikDavis548

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

What is the nature of Bitcoin? If you understand the nature of Bitcoin, it's possible to conceptualize the main idea of Bitcoin. Does that make you vague?
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto actually want to create a system whereby the world will experience financial equality, privacy ans financial system that is purge of stress. You can only take a donkey to the river but you can not force the donkey to drink water, Most poor people are not embracing bitcoin so I am afraid the wealth of bitcoin is still with the rich.
Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

I think the main goal was decentralization...
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

The thought why bitcoin was made was to wind up a currency.Nowadays, everybody sees it as some enchanted resource that returns benefits out of the blue. It's dismal that individuals are reluctant to spend bitcoins, in light of the fact that "it might be worth more later on", so they simply keep it in their wallets or estimate it on trades. I don't see numerous genuine uses of bitcoin, there are relatively few shops or places where you can utilize it. Everybody sees bitcoin as a benefit acquiring
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

I don't really know the primary idea of bitcoin i think the creator was the only one who know that because they didn't did it if he/she have a reason, but for me the idea of bitcoin is to help other people to their life and have a wealth and brighter future because bitcoin really good to everyone.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

Decentralization and digitization. Decentralization so that it won't be controlled by any government nor banks which gives freedom of choice. Digitization to be able to cope up with the fast evolving technology.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?

Lol those who have bitcoin since 2010 has sold their coins last december 2017 bubbles as it reaches the $20,000 value,so theres nothing to do on holding until now

The poor wil remain poor if they are not persevered and dedicated on what to do to changed the lives of their family and love ones.

The vision of satoshi nakamoto is to create a single coin that will make the world use as one
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

Hello,

Of course the main purpose of making the development of an economic system that follows the development of technology and of course the era and positive goals is of course sometimes for now often reversed

kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

I think the main idea of ​​bitcoin itself is to provide alternative currency solutions, making it easier for people with sophisticated decentralized systems that are not affected by banks or others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: