Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰🚀[ANN][100% AIRDROP] CataloniaCash - Support & Decentralize Independence!🚀💰  (Read 9624 times)
CataloniaCash (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:02:18 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:59:58 PM by CataloniaCash

CataloniaCash
Support & Decentralize Independence!

CataloniaCash is an ERC20 Token with a mission to educate and inform the global internet community about the struggle and injustice going on right now in Catalonia.

A referendum took place on 1st of October where 92,01% voted for independence from Spain. It's sad and strange that in the year 2017 democracy and the will of the people aren't being respected and listened to by institutions like the EU and UN.

The point of this token is to show all of these archaic centralist institutions that things are changing, that we will have freedom, justice and decentralize everything!

We will make it extremely easy for anyone to obtain CATA coins and we ask anyone that supports democracy, freedom of choice and decentralization to help us distribute CATA Tokens to all that share the same ideals!

There will be exactly 7,522,596 tokens available, which is the same as the number of people living in Catalonia and all of them will be given away via AirDrop.

Coin Specifications

Name: CataloniaCash
Symbol: CATA
Decimals: 18
Standard: ERC20
Platform: Ethereum
Maximum Total Supply: 7,522,596 CATA
Contract Address: 0x174177908042E205729a73A8b7Da37e5EC824105
Explorer link: click

AirDrop successfully completed!

Out of 6477 signups we have found 1087 of those who tried to cheat or didn't follow the simple rules we have set up for the AirDrop.

The remaining 5390 CataloniaCash supporters have all received 1394 CATA tokens on the addresses they provided.

There is 11,724 CATA remaining on the main account (https://etherscan.io/address/0x5259641a683e9b50668f0f5e5d29435adf5a920a) and will be used for bounties in the near future.

What comes next?

We have already sent a request to get CataloniaCash listed on EtherDelta to enable trading, but we're still on the wait list. We are looking into bigger and better exchanges to add as soon as possible for your convenience.

Next week we will present whitepaper and our website. The team can't wait to read what the community will think about our future plans and expect to get some great feedback and ideas for us to implement.

If you want to help and get CataloniaCash listed on an exchange you can vote on Mercatox by following this link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:11:13 PM

Are you the same as it was before CATHER?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256003
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

how many tokens are there for each person?  10000 ? or 300   Grin
This scam is not worth it otherwise . is always the same scam .
MrKubem

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:21:25 PM

Are you the same as it was before CATHER?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256003
maybe, But I really do not hope it's the same. We need the roadmap and white paper for each project

amir0076590

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

the telegram is giving me this error

Error
Too many group members.

Method: messages.importChatInvite
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"USERS_TOO_MUCH"}

any solution Huh
Saritap

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:19:39 PM

I have joined the airdrop but unable to join the telegram it gives erro , can  you please fix it ?
omers

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:17:13 PM

how many members are needed for this airdrop? whether to list on exchange other than etherdelta?
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:57:04 AM
Merited by nick777 (5)

I would love to support Catalonia, I believe in democracy. But I do not understand how these tokens can help.

You are not going to go out with this to the stock exchanges, aren't you?
CataloniaCash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Hello all, soon we will start a process to add us to etherdelta. Whitepaper and roadmap is worked on as we speak:) stay tuned for future updates and dont forget to follow us on telegram and twitter and retweet our tweets.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:17:43 PM

There is another token named CATHER and their goal is also to be used as decentralized crypto for Catalonia and also supporting independence of Catalonia. Anyways, it's great to know that people are using cryptocurrency world to connect with each other and make other people aware on what's going on with other countries. I will also support this community on whatever means I can.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Clover69

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:24:32 PM

talk about justice, but at the same time, divide subscribers into those who joined before and after October 1, and what is the difference between them?
CataloniaCash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

talk about justice, but at the same time, divide subscribers into those who joined before and after October 1, and what is the difference between them?

Becasue 1st october was independence referendum in Catalonia Smiley Also, we need at least some seriousness from our airdrop participants that are at least in some way involved in crypto and this forum.
CataloniaCash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

I joined airdrop!Tell me where you can see how many participants have already filled out the form?Just want to mention that I really pinned the Ticker coin BOBO

Hi Oleg, right now, less then 24hr, we have more than 4,500 signups. The day after the AirDrop, which is on 5 November we will release full statistics on how many applied and how many were kicked out due to cheating or not following really short and simple rules.
Btw, BOBO was just an internal joke Cheesy

In any case, we plan to make this as fair and simple as possible, that is why there is no stakes or bigger payouts for higher BCT ranks. After the AirDrop will be done, you'll be able to go and check the explorer and see every single address that was accepted to receive the same amount (number of total coins divided by number of participants), including us - the team.

Joined airdrop, twitter, and telegram. I hope than you really represent Catalonia and than this crypto project is serious. Because I support the independence of Catalonia, I am for the respect and freedom of all people.

Good luck and all my best wishes!

Hi foribex, this is definitely a serious project. But don't take our word, just follow the project and see how we'll handle things.

This is one of the reasons we started this project, a LOT of people all over the world is supporting Catalonia's struggle, but the media doesn't seem to reflect this. Let's show them!

CataloniaCash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

The whole idea is for a good cause but I can't resist asking- is the coin's only function for trading on exchanges?

Hi Zerogreens, quick answer: No Smiley

Long answer: It all begins with absolutely free and fair distribution of the same amount to all participants.
Second point is, to raise awareness and promote the execution of the will of the people of Catalonia and at the same time of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
As you might know the new Catalonian state is seriously thinking about using crypto as their national currency (http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/872831/catalonia-spain-news-independence-new-cryptocurrency-estonia-defy-eu) and CataloniaCash can help as a kind of a pilot project.

In our vision CataloniaCash could be used as a means of payment, means of protest and an alternative to Euro, going behind back of the Spanish central government and the European Central Bank.
Arkenis

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:42:33 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 08:11:55 PM by Arkenis

CataloniaCash
Support & Decentralize Independence!

CataloniaCash is an ERC20 Token with a mission to educate and inform the global internet community about the struggle and injustice going on right now in Catalonia.

A referendum took place on 1st of October where 92,01% voted for independence from Spain. It's sad and strange that in the year 2017 democracy and the will of the people aren't being respected and listened to by institutions like the EU and UN.

The point of this token is to show all of these archaic centralist institutions that things are changing, that we will have freedom, justice and decentralize everything!

We will make it extremely easy for anyone to obtain CATA coins and we ask anyone that supports democracy, freedom of choice and decentralization to help us distribute CATA Tokens to all that share the same ideals!

There will be exactly 7,522,596 tokens available, which is the same as the number of people living in Catalonia and all of them will be given away via AirDrop.

Coin Specifications

Name: CataloniaCash
Symbol: CATA
Decimals: 18
Standard: ERC20
Platform: Ethereum
Maximum Total Supply: 7,522,596 CATA
Contract Address: 0xa12d9705213cc29869759df8E811FFCdf0A14b34
Explorer link: click

AirDrop registration will be open for a week (until Tuesday, 5th of November) and tokens distributed equally the next day to every eligible registered account.

To get your share, please follow this instructions:
1.) To be eligible your BitCoinTalk account was created before or exactly on 1st of October 2017
1.) Go to our twitter page here, follow us and retweet every now and then
2.) Join our Telegram channel here and chat with same minded individuals
3.) Fill out the AirDrop form here and you are in!

Please be aware that this is only the beginning. We already have a nice group of enthusiasts working on this project and we're sure a lot more will join in.
We will be adding a website, whitepaper and a roadmap after the community side of things are done, the tokens distributed and tradable on an exchange.

So you mean if real people from catalonia register to get the airdrop they can't? I mean, created berfore 1 oct, you want this to be for the people of catalonia but you're using such a rule? That doesn't make any sense, a rule like "you need to give proof of your being from catalonia" would be something that does make sense, and YES I'm from spain, so you know, I don't see the purpuose of a token for catalonia people that those people can't get because such a rule.

And if the catalonia governement wanted to have a crypto as their currency they would do one official not use yours, so I still don't see the purpuose of this token more than to profit from the misfortune of what's happening at Spain now.

With this I'm not saying anything about the independence, that's another matter, I'm opining about this token, and I repeat, if the governemet wanted a crypto they would do one themselves and exchange it for the fiat the people have most likely, not throw it away so their people had to waste money buying it.

CataloniaCash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

So you mean if real people from catalonia register to get the airdrop they can't? I mean, created berfore 1 oct, you want this to be for the people of catalonia but you're using such a rule? That doesn't make any sense, a rule like "you need to give proof of your being from catalonia" would be something that does make sense, and YES I'm from spain, so you know, I don't see the purpuose of a token for catalonia people that those people can't get because such a rule.

And if the catalonia governement wanted to have a crypto as their currency they would do one official not use yours, so I still don't see the purpuose of this token more than to profit from the misfortune of what's happening at Spain now.

With this I'm not saying anything about the independence, that's another matter, I'm opining about this token, and I repeat, if the governemet wanted a crypto they would do one themselves and exchange it for the fiat the people have most likely, not throw it away so their people had to waste money buying it.

There have been a lot of projects (replacements for national currencies, national airdrops) like that before and they all failed.
This is not a coin intended just for Catalonian people, it's meant for anyone who supports democracy, freedom of choice, decentralization and share economy.

The rule about being a member of BCT before (or on) 1st October is here to help us ban cheaters (there are quite a few already) as we allow newbie accounts. As our vision is to distribute the coins fairly and transparently this was a necessary decision.

Agree with your second point of course. We have no illusion about that. But we can help spread the word about the benefits of crypto and blockchain technology and possibly speed adoption.

How many tokens that a participant can receive?

Every eligible participant will receive the same amount of coins, including the team (number of coins divided by number of participants).

The cause behind this project is so powerful and is so strong, not supporting this project will be wrong. I honestly am here to support this cause, I'm here for democracy and I believe everyone should have their freedom in both words and actions. Viva Catalonia!

Thank you themathiasmiller, that is why we started this project!

CataloniaCash (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

Hello our dear community!

We are planning to distribute tokens to all eligible participants in the middle of this coming week. The whole team is working really hard to create a fair and correct way to get you the tokens. In the mean time, join our communication channels and don't forget to retweet tweets on our official twitter.

Crikien

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:09:08 PM

Hello our dear community!

We are planning to distribute tokens to all eligible participants in the middle of this coming week. The whole team is working really hard to create a fair and correct way to get you the tokens. In the mean time, join our communication channels and don't forget to retweet tweets on our official twitter.

This is excellent news!  Keeping people informed as to the current status is a really excellent way to keep interest in the cause high. 
Link to Reuters story about Catalonia's leader
idhasitha2009

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:45:12 AM

where is the road map and futures about coin ?
CataloniaCash (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:12:40 PM

Good news everyone!

The team has just distributed all the tokens to the eligible addresses!

Out of 6477 signups we have found 1087 of those who tried to cheat or didn't follow the simple rules we have set up for the AirDrop.

The remaining 5390 CataloniaCash supporters have all received 1394 CATA tokens on the addresses they provided.

There is 11,724 CATA remaining on the main account (https://etherscan.io/address/0x5259641a683e9b50668f0f5e5d29435adf5a920a) and will be used for some fun bounties in the next couple of days.

What comes next?

We have already sent a request to get CataloniaCash listed on EtherDelta to enable trading, but we are looking into bigger and better exchanges to add as soon as possible for your convenience.
Next week we will present whitepaper and our website. The team can't wait to read what the community will think about our future plans and expect to get some great feedback and ideas for us to implement.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: