Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][BotB]BotBird - World’s first Escrow Lending and P2P Exchange ⚡  (Read 216 times)
botbird (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

BotBird
BotBird.io
https://t.me/botbird

A quick overview of our services:
For Members:
- ERC20 Token
- Escrow Lending
- P2P Marketplace
- P2P Lending
- P2P Exchange

For Partners:
- 5 BotBird Tokens Sign-up bonus for free
- 10% Referral Bonus
- Invite your contacts in your dashboard
- Airdrop Bounty

What is BotBird (BotB)?
BotBird puts you right at the centre of the Cryptosphere and allows you to invest in several different ways. Here's a quick overview of what is already possible with BotBird:

Escrow Lending
100% risk free BotBird Escrow Lending offers a sustainable 10% monthly interest.
We do not lock your lending meaning you can withdraw at any moment you wish. The world’s first 100% Escrow protected Lending Platform!

P2P Social Exchange
Buy, sell and/or swap any crypto currency directly with millions of crypto owners worldwide.
Anonymously from wallet to wallet. We don’t store your crypto currency.

Social P2P Lending Marketplace
BotBird enables you to use your BotB token as collateral to get cash without losing your BotB tokens.
Lending investors are able to invest and earn up to 30% interest per month.

BotBird protects lenders by using a trusted third-party that is holding the equal amount as counter value of the invested amount of money in our Escrow Lending Program. No other platform is doing this.

How do we distinguish BotBird from Lending Programs in general?
1. We are not a Lending Program. We offer Escrow Lending as an extension to our services.
Although it is part of our range of services it is not our main service.

2. We offer a sustainable rate of interest based on a maximum Lending amount.
You can never Lend more than 5000 USD nor can you earn more than 10% interest monthly.

3. BotBird has learned from mistakes made by others in the past and therefore we can tell you that we will be focussing on building a “BotBird Empire”.

4. BotBird will combine the two things that have not been combined yet. At least not in a way that we can tell is a success.
We will make sure that there is a need to use the BotBird Token.
In other words; People will need to use the BotBird Tokens to buy, sell and/or swap in other ways than just any exchange, be it internal or external.

5. The most important part in distinguishing ourselves from any Lending Program in general is the fact that we offer a 100% protection of your lending investment.

Our plan for the future
We aim to acquire and partner with dozens of existing web shops and online services.
The acquisition will be determined by the amount in Escrow Lending.
You can compare the Escrow Lending to “Shares”.
These shares will give you up to 10% interest.
The acquisition of these commercial “assets” will result in several things:

1) Income will be generated from the web shops and online services.
Product sales, advertisements, sponsorship and much more will generate an income and assuring the Escrow lenders a 10% monthly return.

2) Having dozens of web shops and online services gives us the possibility to use BotBird as an active method of payment thus creating a need to use BotBird Tokens.
If you can imagine thousands of people paying in BotBird think about what will happen to the value of the Token once millions of people will actively use BotBird Tokens.

3) These assets will also be used to create Brand Awareness.
Think of inhouse ads on websites we own and services we offer.
And once we established our name we can continue developing BotBird into an Online empire with countless Web Shops, Websites and Online Services under our wings.

Further plans
Next to our immediate plans of development, like the ones stated above, we also plan for the not so near future.
Having BotBird widely accepted on our owned and partner web shops and services is one thing to achieve.
But the mission goes further.

After acquiring these channels we plan to focus on acquiring mobile apps where people can buy in game items using BotBird Token as the sole method of payment.
Imagine dozens of games like Farm Simulator, Candy Crush and Clash Royale where people can unlock content with BotBird.
Over multiple games and multiple platforms. (The games are just used as an example. We have no plans as of yet to actually buy these games in particular.).

Roadmap
Along the road the brilliant minds in our team have already developed a few plans that we will roll out one by one in the near future.
The roadmap evidently will be subject to changes once these plans will be added so please don’t pin us to the exact roadmap we have published right now.
Look at it as version 1.1 for now. Expect it to become version 7.1.2 in the future.

Social Media
All changes and announcements will be published on our social media channels with our Telegram Channel being the most important of the all.
This is where you can always find someone of our team and it’s essentially the channel we work with the most.

Exchanges
Next to the launch of our internal P2P Exchange we evidently plan to launch on external exchanges too.
As we are aware of the fact that launching a Token on an exchange is a very important matter for every crypto owner around the world this has our highest priority.
As we are close to the launch of the ICO we have not yet met the requirements for any exchange to add our token.

However, as soon as we have finished the ICO you can expect us on several external exchanges.
As we offer “Lending” as part of our services, be it a different kind of lending from those nasty Lending Programs in the past, we might experience some prejudice regarding the bigger exchanges.
But we are confident that once we are settled every exchange will accept BotBird as a valid resource for trading.

Airdrop and Bounty
Don’t forget to register on the website and Sign up as Early Bird and receive 5 ($10) BotB tokens.
The Early Birds get a 1-hour head start to join each ICO Round(hence the "early bird)".

ICO
The ICO will be announced as soon as we have met our desired number of signups. But with the rate of new signups as of now expect the ICO to be announced within a few days.

BotBird Specifications

Symbol: BotB
Decimals: 8
Token Stardard: ERC20
Total Supply: 40,000,000
Etherscan URL:

ROADMAP
https://botbird.io/#roadmap-scheme

WHITEPAPER
https://botbird.io/frontend/docs/BotBird-WhitePaper-2018.pdf

LANDINGPAGE
https://botbird.io/

DASHBOARD
https://botbird.io/user/dashboard

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/BotBirdCoin/

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/botbirdcoin

TELEGRAM
https://t.me/botbird

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomoney4life

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

I really like the idea. It looks like the first 100% secure lending platform. I have lost over 10k in bitconnect. I swore I would never get in to a lending type of thing ever again. But this looks so good That I’m convinced that there is actually such a thing as a legit lending platform.

Keep up the good work!
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

lending on blockchain technology. Today, a very urgent problem, and who is currently implementing this idea, it will gather a large audience, because it is very necessary. in my opinion, tell me, how much have you already collected money?
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:29:54 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 11:27:28 AM by Mt. Gox

Does anyone know what happened to this project? I'm currently working on a site that hosts cryptocurrency white papers and came across this one in my archives. From a cursory glance, it appears that the OP hasn't posted since early 2018, all of the social media profiles are inactive, and the main website at https://botbird.io/ doesn't exist.

In fact, GoDaddy says that the domain is available for registration:

Also, it seems the negative trust given to the OP is about email spam (which is how I learned about this project) rather than scamming.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: