Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell coins for Ppal  (Read 166 times)
squall18 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:24:09 AM

Question, anybody had experience with www.x-crypto.com giving bitcoins obtaining funds with pay pal record? The location offers enormous price - £9823 for 1 BTC currency What if you rely on this exchange job?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:14 AM

I can't even open up the site because it says This site can’t be reached.

Don't trust any of these systems so easily when you deal with reversible payment methods. They got a lot of time to reverse the payments and that's why some of them give such a high price to tempt people to go for it. If you want to deal with reversible payments then better find one trusted members on this forum but you will not get this kind of price.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:40 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 04:33:20 AM by mjglqw

If they sell and buy coins for that high, I'd personally prefer https://localbitcoins.com instead; had no problems in the past. You just have to buy/sell to the right people. Always check for their trust ratings first before transacting. Goodluck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:03:31 AM

I was able to open the website and yes they offer $9823 for one bitcoin but the site seems to be shady. It is hard to trust, Why would someone buy a bitcoin $2000 higher than the current price. If they really want to buy there are a lot of platforms that they can buy with a cheaper price. This is to good to be true and If I were you avoid the website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: