Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 07:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant - feedback since 'relaunch' ?  (Read 2168 times)
El Extranjero

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:22:27 PM

I've had great experirences with them in past as well, but lately I've read too many people complain about their service. I was having trouble verifying my ID for the first 2 weeks after their relaunch and after those 2 weeks they were finally able to verify my ID. So that was a bit of a problem at first. Now, this morning I atempted to purchase 2 BTC and their system says that deposits to local stores, (i.e CVS) aren't working at the moment. They probably just don't want to sell any Bitcoin while it's not worth it. Just wait for Bitcoin to resurface to 100 a pop and BitInstant will be sure set up shop again -.-

hate_the_face

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:55:16 PM

I've had great experirences with them in past as well, but lately I've read too many people complain about their service. I was having trouble verifying my ID for the first 2 weeks after their relaunch and after those 2 weeks they were finally able to verify my ID. So that was a bit of a problem at first. Now, this morning I atempted to purchase 2 BTC and their system says that deposits to local stores, (i.e CVS) aren't working at the moment. They probably just don't want to sell any Bitcoin while it's not worth it. Just wait for Bitcoin to resurface to 100 a pop and BitInstant will be sure set up shop again -.-

yeah that's the biggest sheister move you could do for a market that is supposed to be decentralized

I aint no puppet, I'll find other ways

other people will too

you done goofed Bitinstant
Dacm4n

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 08:40:42 PM

Still waiting for my withdraw to arrive at my bank, it's been over a week now. I wish they would let me know of delays or problems like real businesses do. Just terrible service .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: