Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated thread.  (Read 91672 times)
Alqo (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:45:00 PM

Christmas Eve Status update:

Before we go into business topics,
I wish everyone in our Community a merry Christmas and also nice holidays.

We thank you very much for joining our community in the last 2 months and also we appreciate your support in almost all areas.

Without your help we wouldn't be here. Special thanks goes to:

@johndis
@stanec
@LibertValance
@smasherx
@oliveskin
@chuckhigreen
@gerrymc
@shuxy
@shews

So this being said :

What's next?

*ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)*

Yesterday we signed the contract for our new company so called "ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)",
which is similar to the
more known "Ltd". An "UG (haftungsbeschränkt)" is the smaller version of a GmbH which we will turn
into once we got higher income with our services.
This company will support all services that are based on ALQO for now and
will also be the basic solution for merchants to use ALQO as payment-solution in general.

However, the Price of ALQO does not change the income and/or value of this company.
Also this company does not own ALQO in general.

All ALQO owned by the Developer team are private funds.

*Exchanges*

We are currently in contact with several major exchanges, those in the top25, and are still trying to figure out
which one fits the best for our needs. We do not think that it would help us in any kind to get onto another rank
100 or below exchange at this time. Therefore we need a big exchange not only to use their API for services as Payinx
but also get ALQO more distributed.
Once we have more details or updates, you will be informed.

*Payinx*

As you might already know by now, Payinx will be our gateway for payments and merchants.
With Payinx you will be able to spend ALQO and other currencies on
services not only hosted/contributed by ALQO Universal.
For now we are aiming for a release which only contains ALQO and BTC for something like a alpha version.

You might be able to see Payinx working within the next 1-2 weeks on our official Hosting Service.

*Hosting.alqo.org*

We've for sure heard you all saying that paying in BTC is just not valuable anymore.
 From now on, even without Payinx implemented,
we will accept ALQO as a payment method.
 Also we are sorry for some delays that might occur here and then within the holidays.
Moritz Heimberg is working really hard to make everything as fast as possible.
 Also Moritz is always very thankful for a small tip,
however tips won't change distribution-times!

*Palacio*

At our current stage Palacio will take more time. Also Palacio was just a WIP-Title. From now on Palacio will be called Bitfineon, as this will be it's real name. However, Bitfineon (Palacio) needs a few licenses and we are currently working on them.
We will keep you updated as soon as we have news on this. Bitfineon is aimed to be released in June 2018.
A more detailed announcements including more details will be published February/March 2018.

*Liberio*

As you know Liberio will be our new main-wallet. It will be supported on iOS, Android and PC.
We will integrate some nice features
and also put a big update into security. From things like 2-Factor-Auth
and a better backup system.
We are aiming for a first release early 2018.

*ALQO.org*

As some of you already mentioned our current website does not mirror the qualities and goals ALQO is aiming
for and therefore there will be
 a redesign and rework of the complete website. The website will also feature
a team area with more detailed information about
 the team but also a news area where we will publish updates frequently.

*PoS*

As you know at some point we will switch into PoS. As mentioned in our whitepaper, ALQO will support cold staking,
so there is no need to have a wallet online and running 24/7.

We came to this conclusion to guarantee even more security and less power consumption.

*Coinfolium*

Coinfolium got pretty big meanwhile, this is of course due to the support of ALQO.
With this in mind we decided to update
Coinfolium not only visually but also technically.
The update will go live between December 2017 and January 2018. Also we partnered up
with TradingView to add
even more visual statistics and features. Coinfolium in its new design will not only show more about the partnership
between ALQO and Coinfolium
 but also grant users that do not know about ALQO an easier entrace.

*MasternodeAPP*

For the moment we've decided to halt the development/adding coins to the masternode app due to internal changes.

Once Coinfolium will be released the Masternode App will be connected to our selfhosted servers to guarantee live stats
and accurate information.
The redesigned (maybe even rebranded) App will be released at the end of February 2018 for iOS and Android.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PlanFinder

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

I love how 1 or 2 genius are trying to spread FUD now that Alqo is growing....especially telling that the devs don't have enough experience. LMFAO. Vitalik Buterin founded Ethereum at 19yo, I guess he had alot of experience at the time  Roll Eyes

All I can keep to see, from day 1 to now, is:

The most user-friendly MN setup I've ever seen. Extremely fast and low fees transaction. Innovative and real-world ideas planned for 2018. I see an healty coin with no sign of pump and dump, but a constant and solid growth. I see a coin with the highest number of coins locked into MN. I see the number of MNs growing daily. I see a warm community growing daily. I see devs listening to the request and suggestion of the community.

Will the project not succeed? Maybe. Or maybe it will be huge. If we had the crystal ball now it would be worth 200$, not 0.5$. You don't see the potential of Alqo? No problem, go buy another coin. But don't come here to tell us it's a scam. Because you have no clue of what a scam coin is.

MooMooMrCow

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

Before we go into business topics,
I wish everyone in our Community a merry Christmas and also nice holidays.

We thank you very much for joining our community in the last 2 months and also we appreciate your support in almost all areas.

Without your help we wouldn't be here. Special thanks goes to:

@johndis
@stanec
@LibertValance
@smasherx
@oliveskin
@chuckhigreen
@gerrymc
@shuxy
@shews

So this being said :

What's next?

*ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)*

Yesterday we signed the contract for our new company so called "ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)",
which is similar to the
more known "Ltd". An "UG (haftungsbeschränkt)" is the smaller version of a GmbH which we will turn
into once we got higher income with our services.
This company will support all services that are based on ALQO for now and
will also be the basic solution for merchants to use ALQO as payment-solution in general.

However, the Price of ALQO does not change the income and/or value of this company.
Also this company does not own ALQO in general.

All ALQO owned by the Developer team are private funds.

*Exchanges*

We are currently in contact with several major exchanges, those in the top25, and are still trying to figure out
which one fits the best for our needs. We do not think that it would help us in any kind to get onto another rank
100 or below exchange at this time. Therefore we need a big exchange not only to use their API for services as Payinx
but also get ALQO more distributed.
Once we have more details or updates, you will be informed.

*Payinx*

As you might already know by now, Payinx will be our gateway for payments and merchants.
With Payinx you will be able to spend ALQO and other currencies on
services not only hosted/contributed by ALQO Universal.
For now we are aiming for a release which only contains ALQO and BTC for something like a alpha version.

You might be able to see Payinx working within the next 1-2 weeks on our official Hosting Service.

*Hosting.alqo.org*

We've for sure heard you all saying that paying in BTC is just not valuable anymore.
 From now on, even without Payinx implemented,
we will accept ALQO as a payment method.
 Also we are sorry for some delays that might occur here and then within the holidays.
Moritz Heimberg is working really hard to make everything as fast as possible.
 Also Moritz is always very thankful for a small tip,
however tips won't change distribution-times!

*Palacio*

At our current stage Palacio will take more time. Also Palacio was just a WIP-Title. From now on Palacio will be called Bitfineon, as this will be it's real name. However, Bitfineon (Palacio) needs a few licenses and we are currently working on them.
We will keep you updated as soon as we have news on this. Bitfineon is aimed to be released in June 2018.
A more detailed announcements including more details will be published February/March 2018.

*Liberio*

As you know Liberio will be our new main-wallet. It will be supported on iOS, Android and PC.
We will integrate some nice features
and also put a big update into security. From things like 2-Factor-Auth
and a better backup system.
We are aiming for a first release early 2018.

*ALQO.org*

As some of you already mentioned our current website does not mirror the qualities and goals ALQO is aiming
for and therefore there will be
 a redesign and rework of the complete website. The website will also feature
a team area with more detailed information about
 the team but also a news area where we will publish updates frequently.

*PoS*

As you know at some point we will switch into PoS. As mentioned in our whitepaper, ALQO will support cold staking,

We came to this conclusion to guarantee even more security and less power consumption.

*Coinfolium*

Coinfolium got pretty big meanwhile, this is of course due to the support of ALQO.
With this in mind we decided to update
Coinfolium not only visually but also technically.
The update will go live between December 2017 and January 2018. Also we partnered up
with TradingView to add
even more visual statistics and features. Coinfolium in its new design will not only show more about the partnership
between ALQO and Coinfolium
 but also grant users that do not know about ALQO an easier entrace.

*MasternodeAPP*

For the moment we've decided to halt the development/adding coins to the masternode app due to internal changes.

Once Coinfolium will be released the Masternode App will be connected to our selfhosted servers to guarantee live stats
and accurate information.
The redesigned (maybe even rebranded) App will be released at the end of February 2018 for iOS and Android.

The update sounds amazing, thanks for keeping all followers/supporters in the loop.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

I love how 1 or 2 genius are trying to spread FUD now that Alqo is growing....especially telling that the devs don't have enough experience. LMFAO. Vitalik Buterin founded Ethereum at 19yo, I guess he had alot of experience at the time  Roll Eyes

The most user-friendly MN setup I've ever seen. Extremely fast and low fees transaction. Innovative and real-world ideas planned for 2018. I see an healty coin with no sign of pump and dump, but a constant and solid growth. I see a coin with the highest number of coins locked into MN. I see the number of MNs growing daily. I see a warm community growing daily. I see devs listening to the request and suggestion of the community.

Will the project not succeed? Maybe. Or maybe it will be huge. If we had the crystal ball now it would be worth 200$, not 0.5$. You don't see the potential of Alqo? No problem, go buy another coin. But don't come here to tell us it's a scam. Because you have no clue of what a scam coin is.

I got enough ALGO to setup and run a master node and the wallet works good and the rewards come in steady. Road map looks good. Holding for the long term. Things can be good if you complete some of those tasks on your road map. Good Luck!
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:51:21 AM

*PoS*

Cold Staking is the great feature!
However some node online still will need to do the job of generating the block - will MNs do Staking job for everyone else?
Thanks for the Xmas update!

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
PlanFinder

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:14:45 PM

I love how 1 or 2 genius are trying to spread FUD now that Alqo is growing....especially telling that the devs don't have enough experience. LMFAO. Vitalik Buterin founded Ethereum at 19yo, I guess he had alot of experience at the time  Roll Eyes

I got enough ALGO to setup and run a master node and the wallet works good and the rewards come in steady. Road map looks good. Holding for the long term. Things can be good if you complete some of those tasks on your road map. Good Luck!

Hi Tim, I want to specify that I'm not related to Alqo devs in any way. I'm just a guy who believes and sees the big potential in the Alqo project and hate to read accusation without real foundation. Good luck to you too with the MN!
matheussiq8

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

Anyone knows if it's worth mining ALQO with a 1080ti?
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:21:33 PM

Mining to a pool with 1070- approximately 1 Coin a day

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
praisethelord

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:53:47 PM

Its been more than 40 hrs since I have setup MN. No reward yet:(....... Can you please advise from when MN start rewarding and what is the current reward per day?
linklinklink

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:34:13 AM

Mining to a pool with 1070- approximately 1 Coin a day

Same about 1 per day. I bought some though because I have a feeling the difficulty is going to rise pretty quickly.
praisethelord

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:22:36 AM

I got enough ALGO to setup and run a master node and the wallet works good and the rewards come in steady. Road map looks good. Holding
for the long term. Things can be good if you complete some of those tasks on your road map. Good Luck!

Its been more than 40 hrs since I have setup MN. No reward yet:(....... Can you please advise from when MN start rewarding and what is the current reward per day?

Update on above......got my first rewards.Smiley
crypt0holk1

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

I just started trading a couple of months ago (been in the crypto sphere because of Silk Road for a long time tho) and just bought myself 12x 1080 ti's (yeah the alt season has been good to me lately). I got half of the  ALQO's I would need for a masternode and I´m a complete noob. Okay not complete but according to some here I´m probably borderline retarded Cool So, if I wanted to get started with that project.. would it be worth it? Am I welcome? Where should I search for information?
pete 211

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:33:54 AM

I just started trading a couple of months ago (been in the crypto sphere because of Silk Road for a long time tho) and just bought myself 12x 1080 ti's (yeah the alt season has been good to me lately). I got half of the  ALQO's I would need for a masternode and I´m a complete noob. Okay not complete but according to some here I´m probably borderline retarded Cool So, if I wanted to get started with that project.. would it be worth it? Am I welcome? Where should I search for information?

You guy are welcome to a future huge coin ALQO.

Please read the original post, there are enough links that fullfil your exhausted mind. Good luck.
thienytcc88

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:57:46 AM

The coin uses Quark Algorithm, can I download Claymore for Zcash and start mining?
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:07:42 AM

What about Cryptopia?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Alqo (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

What about Cryptopia?

Cryptopia asks for 5.000.000 as for today this is about $71.000 which is not a sum we are willing to pay, right now.

https://coinfolium.com/?;4T:m1Id

Best regards

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

What about Cryptopia?

Cryptopia asks for 5.000.000 as for today this is about $71.000 which is not a sum we are willing to pay, right now.

https://coinfolium.com/?;4T:m1Id

Best regards

really crazy how high some of the listing fees are. especially for a project without premine
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

I was put off by the FUD as well, but the Christmas developer update did convince me  Smiley

Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

Does this coin stake at all? Or is it disabled for the time being?  Roll Eyes

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:07:41 PM

Does this coin stake at all? Or is it disabled for the time being?  Roll Eyes
There is no staking at the moment. But according to the latest announcement Cold Staking is planned for ALQO.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: