Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated thread.  (Read 91675 times)
TidalWaves

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Alqo- Would you be interested in having Alqo listed on www.AllNodes.com for automated masternode hosting services?

I work with them and can help get you added to the platform!

Let me know if you might be interested, send me a dm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fernadies

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

Which programm do you use for mining?

I would like to mine with my GTX 1080ti
smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

ALQO switched to PoS in september so no mining anymore, just forging. Nevertheless GPU mining was never competitive as the used Quark algorithm is not ASIC resistant hence only ASIC miners were in this market.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 04:29:47 AM by lupanar

Any ETA of Bitfineon launching?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

Any ETA of Bitfineon launching?
The day on which Bitfineon officially launched will be a great day of ALQO project.
I will be a milestone definitely.

This is what every holder is waiting for. Hopefully the exchange will match the high expectations we all have. It could potentially become exchange number 1 in Europe.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:20:59 AM

All (bitcoin, altcoins, tokens) started recovering well after bottoming out.
Nice weekend has been occured obviously for all.
A bit worry about the next week, not sure that ups will keep maintaining or not.
This is what every holder is waiting for. Hopefully the exchange will match the high expectations we all have. It could potentially become exchange number 1 in Europe.
NeocortexX

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:48:14 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 06:23:09 PM by NeocortexX

A bit worry about the next week, not sure that ups will keep maintaining or not.

I'm very sorry to say that: the bottom is far away...we are close to the bottom(= 3100-2800$) from Elliot-wave 3. - Maybee we see this bottom end of the next week. After that it is possible that we get a massive recovering wave 4 to a BTC around 4400-5000$. After will follow the last wave 5 with NEW lower lows. - Wave five will start in Q1 2019 and will BTC (and sure all other Coins) selloff to much lower lows then in wave 3. - At the same time the stockmarketcrash will happen around the world. - That stuff will bring BTC and Crypto big in troulbe. - NOW is time to buy BTC and other Cryptocoins, to wait for the next bullrun beginning End of 2019-2022 to a BTC price around 400.000$. Then same cycle could again happend. - BTC drop to 40.000$....

When bitfineon start nothing big will happen about the price in ALQO. Because good news didnt help in that phase of the Bearmarket. (I really like the Alqo Project and community)

Save my words and look if that get happend next time...
QueenOfCrypto

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

I'm very sorry to say that: the bottom is far away...we are close to the bottom(= 3100-2800$) from Elliot-wave 3. - Maybee we see this bottom end of the next week. After that it is possible that we get a massive recovering wave 4 to a BTC around 4400-5000$. After will follow the last wave 5 with NEW lower lows. - Wave five will start in Q1 2019 and will BTC (and sure all other Coins) selloff to much lower lows then in wave 4. - At the same time the stockmarketcrash will happen around the world. - That stuff will bring BTC and Crypto big in troulbe. - NOW is time to buy BTC and other Cryptocoins, to wait for the next bullrun beginning End of 2019-2022 to a BTC price around 400.000$. Then same cycle could again happend. - BTC drop to 40.000$....

When bitfineon start nothing big will happen about the price in ALQO. Because good news didnt help in that phase of the Bearmarket. (I really like and the Alqo Project and community)

Save my words and look if that get happend next time...

There is quite a high probability that he is right. However, this is crypto and it's heavily manipulated, so as soon as everyone will believe that and become utterly bearish, the market may suddenly revert out of the blue, not because there is a sense in that, but because at that point it would be the most painful direction for the market.
ALQO's price will rise when volumes will be back in the market IMO.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

That's it!
It is why manipulators can successfullly manipulate the market.
Fears will wipe out all the most painful, stressful investors, then take-offs will follow a bit later.
so as soon as everyone will believe that and become utterly bearish, the market may suddenly revert out of the blue, not because there is a sense in that, but because at that point it would be the most painful direction for the market.

Personally, ALQO will have to follow general trend of the market. Let's see.

QueenOfCrypto

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

That's it!
It is why manipulators can successfullly manipulate the market.
Fears will wipe out all the most painful, stressful investors, then take-offs will follow a bit later.
so as soon as everyone will believe that and become utterly bearish, the market may suddenly revert out of the blue, not because there is a sense in that, but because at that point it would be the most painful direction for the market.

Personally, ALQO will have to follow general trend of the market. Let's see.

One of the facts is that so much people have now their crypto-money converted in FIAT so that generally there is much less liquidity now across the whole crypto metaverse. So many people are simply not investing right now as they are out of crypto waiting for the reverse.
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

is this coin is dead ?? did'nt show any marketcap and coin supply in mnrank
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

It is definitely not dead, convince yourself on the official Discord  Grin  Right now the MNrank is showing correct market cap and coin supply for ALQO.
Divine Bitch Diana

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

It is definitely not dead, convince yourself on the official Discord  Grin  Right now the MNrank is showing correct market cap and coin supply for ALQO.

Too funny.
Maybe someone crying for even cheaper ALQO -   
The person only has 14 posts, which screams of new account - maybe a Clandestine TUBE (or, RVN, BSD or NXS) Infiltrator.
Some people's children  Roll Eyes

BTW - just sold all my TUBE NXS (5 left for fun) and ENJ for ALQO.
 Cool 
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

can anybody point me out to the best place to get more information on how ALQO will relate to bitfineon?
will ALQO holders be benefited by trading taxes on the exchange?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

ALQO switched to PoS in september so no mining anymore, just forging. Nevertheless GPU mining was never competitive as the used Quark algorithm is not ASIC resistant hence only ASIC miners were in this market.

Do you see any risks in the switch to POS in regards to decentralization? Or what is the main cause for concern when switching to POS?
damberg

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

Do you see any risks in the switch to POS in regards to decentralization? Or what is the main cause for concern when switching to POS?

I doubt there are any risks to decentralization when switching to POS. Proof of stake is a regular consensus mechanism used faultlessly by plenty of widely adopted coins (see Dash, Neo, Startis and others).
no-ice-please

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

I doubt there are any risks to decentralization when switching to POS. Proof of stake is a regular consensus mechanism used faultlessly by plenty of widely adopted coins (see Dash, Neo, Startis and others).

I know there are a variety of weaknesses inherent in POS compared to POW. In POW there is a quite fixed sum of resources you have to dedicate to an attack. A POS protocol needs to be thoroughly thought through in order to imitate that security from a POW protocol.
no-ice-please

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

One of the facts is that so much people have now their crypto-money converted in FIAT so that generally there is much less liquidity now across the whole crypto metaverse. So many people are simply not investing right now as they are out of crypto waiting for the reverse.
It maybe come from the effects of shopping time and New year's spendings.
After all, the market will come back to its normal situation.

Which isn't a reasonable approach. Only joining the party when the reversal is completely obvious may also lead to missed opportunity.
damberg

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

It maybe come from the effects of shopping time and New year's spendings.
After all, the market will come back to its normal situation.

Which isn't a reasonable approach. Only joining the party when the reversal is completely obvious may also lead to missed opportunity.

Agreed, it is usually good to buy if others rather stay aside (and sell when others are FOMOing). XLQ for this price is a real invitation to the game and very profitable trade.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Would be careful with this project before investing further.  Team no longer gives direct answers to hard questions asked on discord.  At this point nothing is concrete and they recently let go of the community managers to reduce cost.

From what I have read the main developer already cashed out during the last bull run and has multiple sports cars including an r8, which is fine i suppose. In anycase do some solid research before jumping in assuming low price and therefore an opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: